Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

your friend wicka posted:

Dean was the always the worst of Rory's boyfriends and he continues to create unnecessary drama

Logan was toxic but so was Rory they are made for each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
[MJF comes out to Sympathy for the Devil at All Out]

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I demand some wealth and taste"... he's throwing wild subs at Allie Katch, calling his ex a devil!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

People should have figured out that Shibata/OC was going to happen because when Orange Cassidy was using "Where is My Mind" as his entrance theme it was a reference to Shibata's brain being removed.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Any time someone says fill on AEW they're actually saying Phil.

It's disgusting and someone needs to put a stop to it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

People should have figured out that Shibata/OC was going to happen because when Orange Cassidy was using "Where is My Mind" as his entrance theme it was a reference to Shibata's brain being removed.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Edge & Christian posted:

[MJF comes out to Sympathy for the Devil at All Out]

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I demand some wealth and taste"... he's throwing wild subs at Allie Katch, calling his ex a devil!

especially since those aren't the lyrics to Sympathy for the Devil

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jonny Nox posted:

especially since those aren't the lyrics to Sympathy for the Devil

almost like thats the joke whoa

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

cagliostr0 posted:

What we need to do is get the guy who is insanely over with kids and make him stop appealing to kids.

This is going back quite a bit, but I don't know wtf people can't seem to get this with OC. My kids don't give a poo poo about wrestling and see maybe 5-10 minutes a week while I'm watching and they're passing through the room. My 4 year old wants OC's t-shirt and does the thumb pose. My 9 year old said since Boom Boom is gone, OC is her favorite now.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

luchadornado posted:

This is going back quite a bit, but I don't know wtf people can't seem to get this with OC. My kids don't give a poo poo about wrestling and see maybe 5-10 minutes a week while I'm watching and they're passing through the room. My 4 year old wants OC's t-shirt and does the thumb pose. My 9 year old said since Boom Boom is gone, OC is her favorite now.

It's pure contrarian nonsense. Orange Cassidy is also one of the most skilled wrestlers in the ring in AEW. Saying that you're a hardcore fan so you can't enjoy Cassidy because of his gimmick is just goofy.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

little munchkin posted:

they got one word wrong and it was changing "done" to "gone". you're right, that changes the meaning entirely
Awww they want him to "carry on" that is so nice and forgiving of them.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

[listening to Kansas for the first time] wow the singer must really hate this wayward son guy if this was the song the Elite picked to diss CM Punk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Carry on out CM Punk
Blew your spot cause you are dumb

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Carry on out CM Punk
Blew your spot cause you are dumb

:allears:

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
AEW should bring in CP Munk for one match, and have it be Necro Butcher and everything.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hustler2754/status/1594650056161992707

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Bloody hell the replies are just as bad

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Davros1 posted:

Bloody hell the replies are just as bad

https://twitter.com/vegaspilgrim/status/1594693517858717696?s=20&t=db-jUwx4K5ccrPxj4h8KxQ

lmfao

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'm actually very interested in this. Because the last time Punk was in Chicago he was getting mixed reactions to Mox AND MJF was getting chants directly against him. And since then we've seen people get boo'd if they try to start a CM Punk chant and straight up hostile Punk chants when the Bucks were on TV.

But Chicago might chant for Punk if just the Bucks and Kenny are out there I don't know which it will go honestly.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I don't think AEW crowds want to hijack a show with chants or tolerate when someone tries to do it. It's like a completely different mindset than people who go to WWE shows, maybe because WWE fed everyone such poo poo for so many years that people felt the need to hijack the show with chants for Punk, Bryan, Ziggler (lol), Ryder, and whoever else way back when.

I feel like most AEW fans want to see the wrestlers they want to see and maybe aren't too worried about not seeing other wrestlers. They want to enjoy the thing they're seeing, not complain about what they're not seeing if history is any indicator.

Anyway, shud b interesting ...

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

QAnon popcorn/it's happening tweets, but about a regularly scheduled Wednesday night wrestling show

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
As we all know historically AEW failed miserably every time they went to Chicago until CM Punk showed up

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Scroll down until you find him quote tweeting Glenn Jacobs whinging about drag shows in Knox County Tennessee to get an idea of what kind of disgusting shithead this WWE stan is.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/sundownmotel/status/1594761011772370944

Also lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bastian87479138/status/1594508891504742403

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Nov 21, 2022

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Words have no meaning anymore

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
People getting up in arms about The Bucks taking a shot at a dude who punched one of them has inverted the Take Window to the point that Ryan Satin is a voice of reason

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1594765414030053381

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

xbilkis posted:

People getting up in arms about The Bucks taking a shot at a dude who punched one of them has inverted the Take Window to the point that Ryan Satin is a voice of reason

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1594765414030053381

That is brutal. Just delete your account at that point.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

This guy rules.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Cornette fans are seriously the worst

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Floopy

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

wow he's still alive

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

... he means Punk right?

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I was there, I was the floopy

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dax is very cool but also unbelievably lame, so it's perfect that he's a dad

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Buying tickets to AEW to tell people about Jim Cornette

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

It’s a pretty good idea, everyone around you has paid to see the show so they aren’t going to just walk away like anyone else would when confronted by a Cornette enthusiast.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

"Excuse me sir, do you have a few moments of your time to hear about an old racist?"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/SMuehlhausenJr/status/1594768092986482691

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The lyrics clearly said "don't you cry no more," what don't these folks understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
I'm out of the office but my team has just informed me about the curious lyrical content of so-called music band Kansas as well as the contents of Being The Elite. Alarming stuff.

bebaloorpabopalo fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Nov 22, 2022