Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

facialimpediment posted:

Some stuff on the Colorado Springs shooting stopper that I haven't seen before:

- Retired Major, was there with his wife, kid, and friends
- Shooter was fuckin 300+ pounds and got yanked down from behind with his body armor
- Had a pistol as backup and the major promptly beat the gently caress out of him with it
- A drag dancer stomped the gently caress out of the shooter with high heels too
- Naturally, the cops decided to tackle HIM and keep him in a squad car for over an hour as he was screaming about his family. Granted the cops were dealing with a clusterfuck, but it doesn't take a brain genius to discover that the blood-covered looking rando on top of the body-armored fat gently caress probably isn't the shooter.

https://twitter.com/David_Philipps/status/1594799118169538561

Isn't that like a double dunk on the shooter? Not only did he fail to "properly" shoot up the place, he was stomped by someone in drag AND got the crap beaten out of him WITH HIS OWN GUN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

ASAPI posted:

Isn't that like a double dunk on the shooter? Not only did he fail to "properly" shoot up the place, he was stomped by someone in drag AND got the crap beaten out of him WITH HIS OWN GUN.

They aren't sending their best.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
they killed five people so maybe shut the gently caress up with the jokes about that poo poo

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

maffew buildings posted:

they killed five people so maybe shut the gently caress up with the jokes about that poo poo

Wish it occurred to the retired major to dome this dude with his own pistol but who am I?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

maffew buildings posted:

Not everyone processes things the exact same way you do. Sometimes people use humour to cope with lovely things.

This is not a new revelation, and has been happening since time immemorial.

My Spirit Otter fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Nov 21, 2022

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
gonna strongly disagree with you on that being "humor" and appropriate for coping here

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

gonna strongly disagree with you on that being "humor" and appropriate for coping here

Same post posed to you, but literally the opposite.

Edit: Ahhh, you edited your post and i didnt get in on time. Revert your post, you coward

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I hope that fat gently caress shithead cries himself to sleep every night for the rest of his pathetic life that a drag Queen stomped his balls.

Major is a loving hero.

Also peep the sticker on the back of the Ranchero.

Crab Dad fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Nov 22, 2022

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Odds on this becoming a federal case because of the hate crime charges?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Odds on this becoming a federal case because of the hate crime charges?

Grandpa is gonna convince the prosecutors that hasn’t he suffered enough being a young male?
Worked last time apparently.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Seems the FBI is asking for witnesses so this rear end in a top hat is going to wind up in the supermax.

https://krdo.com/news/2022/11/21/fbi-asks-anyone-with-info-video-of-club-q-mass-in-colorado-springs-shooting-to-come-forward/

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Seems the FBI is asking for witnesses so this rear end in a top hat is going to wind up in the supermax.

https://krdo.com/news/2022/11/21/fbi-asks-anyone-with-info-video-of-club-q-mass-in-colorado-springs-shooting-to-come-forward/

I hope he has a good time at adx Florence

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Don't get too excited for it to happen soon (2-4 years). Planned Parenthood shooter still hasn't gone to trial and that shooting was 7 years ago. Judge only recently forced him onto psych meds.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Crab Dad posted:

I hope that fat gently caress shithead cries himself to sleep every night for the rest of his pathetic life that a drag Queen stomped his balls.

Major is a loving hero.

Also peep the sticker on the back of the Ranchero.

It's the slogan for his brewery: https://www.atrevidabeerco.com/home

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

His wife's brewery it seems? Neat all around.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

That Works posted:

His wife's brewery it seems? Neat all around.

Looks like co-owners, they can get both female owned and vet owned that way.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Stultus Maximus posted:

Looks like co-owners, they can get both female owned and vet owned that way.

Need a goon to visit to test the product.

Volkova III
Jan 5, 2021

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Don't get too excited for it to happen soon (2-4 years). Planned Parenthood shooter still hasn't gone to trial and that shooting was 7 years ago. Judge only recently forced him onto psych meds.

I mean, he was found incompetent to stand trial *twice* and ordered into indefinite detention. It's not like the state was dragging their feet (surprisingly).

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Crab Dad posted:

I'm headed down this weekend

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Crab Dad posted:

They all look cloudy in those photos, but I really want to try that strawberry and cream beer.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Volkova III posted:

I mean, he was found incompetent to stand trial *twice* and ordered into indefinite detention. It's not like the state was dragging their feet (surprisingly).

Yeah, though he's not the first to be mentally unstable waiting for court, either. Batman Aurora theater guy took a while to prosecute as well.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

I assume they spend the time getting their ducks in a row so the defendant cant appeal out on mental incompetency and mistrial the whole shebang or whatever the law words are for it. Im more of a bird law guy

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
They just had the Major on CNN with John Berman interviewing him. Dudes rightfully torn up about this. His daughters boyfriend was one of the fatalities. He also told the drag queen to pick the dude until he stops moving and felt remorse over having someone else harm the dude. Seems like a really stand up guy and it sucks that he and anyone else had to go through this.

Honestly with Alex Jones going down, people need to start going after the Tuckers, Matt Walsh, and Libs of Tik Tok of the world. If they want to get rich peddling the deaths of Americans, then they should pay in what ever way possible, even if it is only in cash and not in Minecraft.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Nothing but respect for Fierro. That guy saved a bunch of lives.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

They just had the Major on CNN with John Berman interviewing him. Dudes rightfully torn up about this. His daughters boyfriend was one of the fatalities. He also told the drag queen to pick the dude until he stops moving and felt remorse over having someone else harm the dude. Seems like a really stand up guy and it sucks that he and anyone else had to go through this.

Honestly with Alex Jones going down, people need to start going after the Tuckers, Matt Walsh, and Libs of Tik Tok of the world. If they want to get rich peddling the deaths of Americans, then they should pay in what ever way possible, even if it is only in cash and not in Minecraft.

Eh, I would really not expect anyone else to get gooch-tapped like Jones did. His fate is 100%, absolutely, positively his own fault. He dared to break decorum and directly challenged the courts by refusing to play the rich people game that every lawyer under the sun worth more than a handful of pocket change could have very, very easily laid out for him to play. It's fine to indirectly challenge the courts by purchasing the outcome you want with $FUCKYOU money, that's how everything it set up to happen.

Jones didn't play the game and got little-people justice with bigger dollar signs.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

How to make this happen (outside of Minecraft) is probably going to be the biggest American challenge of the decade and I have no idea how to do it. Nearly all of it is constitutionally-protected free speech and you need to gently caress up real, real bad to get got like AJ did.

The bottom line is that people like getting extremely mad, then giving money to the people making them get extremely mad (without the knowledge that said people are just bullshitting/evil/wrong), and the cycle continues. It's basically all freedom of speechy stuff that's proven to be impervious to family interventions, shunning from society, and outright pandemic truther deaths. And if anything, they're picking up some speed/attention post-election, though lol that they're not getting anywhere near as much as they were expected to. Extra bonus is that moderation will continue to break down or get eliminated on social media, since getting mad just boosts engagement. Yay!

So gently caress it, I choose to go old-school SA and have a good laugh at the image of a drag queen stomping the gently caress out of a mass shooter's face.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

bird food bathtub posted:

Eh, I would really not expect anyone else to get gooch-tapped like Jones did. His fate is 100%, absolutely, positively his own fault. He dared to break decorum and directly challenged the courts by refusing to play the rich people game that every lawyer under the sun worth more than a handful of pocket change could have very, very easily laid out for him to play. It's fine to indirectly challenge the courts by purchasing the outcome you want with $FUCKYOU money, that's how everything it set up to happen.

Jones didn't play the game and got little-people justice with bigger dollar signs.

Yeah, important to remember the judgement against Jones is a default judgement because he refused to even cooperate with discovery.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Liquid Communism posted:

Yeah, important to remember the judgement against Jones is a default judgement because he refused to even cooperate with discovery.

And then the cell phone image was emailed to the plaintiffs' attorney.

facialimpediment posted:

So gently caress it, I choose to go old-school SA and have a good laugh at the image of a drag queen stomping the gently caress out of a mass shooter's face.

I get the same mental image and giggle, but I'm older now and trying not to instigate anymore, so I keep that kinda posting internal now. Right there in the gutter with you, though.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Nov 22, 2022

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I hope that drag queen gets every goddamned endorsement deal on earth and gets to play themselves in the movie, Fruity Rudy style

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

GD_American posted:

I hope that drag queen gets every goddamned endorsement deal on earth and gets to play themselves in the movie, Fruity Rudy style

If its a double billing you can also reference when Audie Murphy starred in his movie.

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Crab Dad posted:

Major is a loving hero.

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a highheel stamping on a republican groin—for ever.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

kupachek posted:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a highheel stamping on a republican groin—for ever.

:patriot:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

facialimpediment posted:

Queer Thighs For the Shooter's Eyes.

I hope they were wearing really sharp and uncomfortable heels.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Dude's a hero. I hope he gets the therapy and poo poo he'll need after this. gently caress. :smith:

Problematic Soup
Feb 18, 2007
https://twitter.com/unluckybanshee/status/1594914600536809472?s=61&t=keStvGgy2l6YGXrZLhQYrA

The person who helped the major was a trans woman, not a drag queen. Also, I am glad that the shooter got wrecked by a fellow trans lady.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

facialimpediment posted:

Some stuff on the Colorado Springs shooting stopper that I haven't seen before:

- Retired Major, was there with his wife, kid, and friends
- Shooter was fuckin 300+ pounds and got yanked down from behind with his body armor
- Had a pistol as backup and the major promptly beat the gently caress out of him with it
- A drag dancer stomped the gently caress out of the shooter with high heels too
- Naturally, the cops decided to tackle HIM and keep him in a squad car for over an hour as he was screaming about his family. Granted the cops were dealing with a clusterfuck, but it doesn't take a brain genius to discover that the blood-covered looking rando on top of the body-armored fat gently caress probably isn't the shooter.

https://twitter.com/David_Philipps/status/1594799118169538561

I hope he gave him major pain

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
wait, does that mean the Governor of Colorado literally deadnamed her?

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
Made chili with some of the venison last night, A+ stuff. Have 4 pounds of it left and probably going to do some meatballs, meat sauce, and tacos with the rest.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

kupachek posted:

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

GD_American posted:

wait, does that mean the Governor of Colorado literally deadnamed her?

Polis was probably given a list of names and just read through it.

He's an alright governor and a member of the lgbtq+ community. I don't think he would have intentionally misnamed someone.