Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Vim Fuego posted:

Shitposts clog the forums filters. Please post good or you will be asked to leave

this is why I post nude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

guidoanselmi posted:

this is why I post nude

turn off your monitor

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

HiroProtagonist posted:

turn off your webcam toobin

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

It will be funny and cool when Bill Maher is dead.

He's running

Maher / Stewart 2024

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

now they just get radicalized online in a fraction of the time

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Trabisnikof posted:

Male senators used to swim nude in the senate's swimming pool, so among the elite getting nude at work is more common. this was also why they banned women from using the pool:

my dad used to tell us how the h.s. & y pools made the guys swim nude when he was a teen, which seemed from a kid's pov to be both the weirdest & coolest thing but absolutely appalling from an older one.

I looked it up after it became dinner fodder by vater one holiday, and I guess it the reason was bc it was thought to be more hygienic during the polio years, or that's what all the swim coaches told themselves.

one of those :wtc: moments I had about my dad's generation the way youngs now think about mine.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

quote:

I don't think anyone is arguing that chuds getting radicalized by the internet won't exist, but I do believe that it will be a dramatically lower number than the absolutely massive number of people radicalized by Fox News. A few angry/crazy people can and will always lead to tragedy, but in terms of actual raw numbers, there's really not a lot of people at all on marginal chud-dominated web sites compared to what we are dealing with in the massive hordes of unthinking Fox News zombies.

someone needs to tell rachel & joy to look into this!

don't permaban me; I promise it's the last one but these are too good to not syq

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

When you have custom titles turned off it's like everyone is posting nude

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Shageletic posted:

intergenerational conflict is so played out

boomers still have most of the wealth and are fighting intergenerational wealth transfer as hard as they can lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

^^^ oh brother, you're going to start talking about "reverse mortgages" soon, I can sense it.

Nichael posted:

Swim nude or don't, who cares. But the problem was obviously that Biden was subjecting people essentially forced to be there, specifically women, to deal with his old man dick. Probably not great!

this kind of low-level (but also in-your-face) degrading I'm-not-touching-you-so-it-isn't-assault bullshit is something that happens so often to women, and he did it back when powerful men could get away with it. (Unlike now, when only certain powerful men can get away with it.)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I hope that whoever has access to the archives of the secret congressional tribunals they held for colleagues accused of sexual harassment & assault spills that particular jar of beans someday.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

my dad used to tell us how the h.s. & y pools made the guys swim nude when he was a teen, which seemed from a kid's pov to be both the weirdest & coolest thing but absolutely appalling from an older one.

I looked it up after it became dinner fodder by vater one holiday, and I guess it the reason was bc it was thought to be more hygienic during the polio years, or that's what all the swim coaches told themselves.

one of those :wtc: moments I had about my dad's generation the way youngs now think about mine.

what the gently caress is wrong with your parents

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

I hope that whoever has access to the archives of the secret congressional tribunals they held for colleagues accused of sexual harassment & assault spills that particular jar of beans someday.

this is as much a pipe dream as anyone thinking trump will be prosecuted tbh

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?

Willa Rogers posted:

for my dad in HS in the 60s swimsuits were apparently optional and like 25% of the class didn't wear one :shrug:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

HiroProtagonist posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with your parents

someone told them they had to undress completely to swim and they bought it

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

PE Teacher Beffrey Epstein

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Minecraft Holmes posted:

boomers still have most of the wealth and are fighting intergenerational wealth transfer as hard as they can lol

you are both right btw these can be both true things

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

what was the discretionary income limit before? was the old repayment amount based off the total income instead of income minus discretionary?

100% of federal poverty line
New plan it's 225%

Using 2020 numbers , fpl was 12760

50k earnings on 10% PAYE plan old math = 3724, or 310 a month
50k on 5% new plan but old discretionary math = 155/mo
50k on 5% new plan, new math = 88/mo.
50k on 10% (all grad loans) new math = 21219, or 177/mo.

But since the fpl moved up so much (13590 now) it would be 161/mo now

So looks like I overstated it a bit and it's effectively a wash , but the cap on undergrad disbursement vs no cap on grad disbursement means the impact of the new math on the big balances is tremendous in the long term.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

PE Teacher Beffrey Epstein

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

guidoanselmi posted:

this is why I post nude

Not me I only don full samurai regalia to compose my posts, kabuto and all

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xutIA4HzGqA

Lol I somehow missed this. Stewart interviewed both Hillary and Condoleezza Rice

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Not me I only don full samurai regalia to compose my posts, kabuto and all

Always wear a full suit when posting

I have a separate room I only use for posting, and you will never see me in that room without a suit.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

me at my posting station

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1595201546416947201

:whitewater:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

this will probably make people think he’s cool :/

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

he tortured some folks :shrug:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

mawarannahr posted:

half the replies are lunatics cheering for torture yea

mystes
May 31, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

Watch this get DeSantis elected president

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

jfc

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Well, it’s been a few decades now, so it’s not that surprising that a few torturers have become elder statesman.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

mawarannahr posted:

didn't watch the vid, but it does make me wonder

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Clip-On Fedora posted:

elder statesman.

He's 44

mystes
May 31, 2006

Well in 40 years I guess he'll be old enough to run for president

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I could definitely believe the CDC strongly recommending people swim in the nude as a polio mitigation these days

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Elder statesman, statesman, whatever

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mystes posted:

Well in 40 years I guess he'll be old enough to run for president

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Willa Rogers posted:

someone needs to tell rachel & joy to look into this!

don't permaban me; I promise it's the last one but these are too good to not syq

I mean 4chan is right loving there. Youtube is right loving there.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

1glitch0 posted:

I mean 4chan is right loving there. Youtube is right loving there.

reddit is right loving there

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

joe biden
what is he hidin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Not even old enough to be a dem