Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/787693890929250305

:thunk:

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

tenderjerk posted:

its pretty funny that kanye is running around with nick loving fuentes lol

this man should be on sight to anyone with any loving integrity in the rap community now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf7jftQUz7Q

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

emfive posted:

wait which Jefferson statue was torn down?

I mean he deserves it but that's certainly a tougher argument to make than Nathan B Forrest

pretty sure it was at University of Oregon here in Eugene, OR - they tore down Washington and Jefferson iirc

they also moved Teddy Roosevelt statue in NY a while back and that caught a bit of controversy at first until people saw how hideously racist the statue was

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In Australia they call toilets "bogs", so bog butter must sound diffo to them

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q56x_uEX6E

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

wait what??? never seen this one before and its an all timer. how?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

That DICK! posted:

there’s just so many

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

m-mama.....mia....

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

Red Baron posted:

there’s just so many

i was stunned by the "bad food restaurants" one like a month ago and i thought I knew em all :sad:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

That DICK! posted:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1595507706269470724/pu/vid/640x360/Y9jx1wUc6YBPKtbz.mp4?tag=12

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Just managed to carefully suss out that my lifelong Republican evangelical parents didn't vote for the Kari Lake slate because they thought they sounded like sour grapes lunatics even before the election.

Also they are Jeopardy fanatics and correctly gender Amy Schneider.

:unsmith:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1595508622502596611

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

this poo poo is still around? ugh

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/maxnatalna/status/1595205588258271233?t=ii89BIZowhigzWh2irZ3Cg&s=19

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Posting cats are we

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

resistentialism posted:

Posting cats are we

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Tony Soprano died from death panels

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Tim Pool has never been to a hair grooming event.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Eleven Eleven posted:

pretty sure it was at University of Oregon here in Eugene, OR - they tore down Washington and Jefferson iirc

they also moved Teddy Roosevelt statue in NY a while back and that caught a bit of controversy at first until people saw how hideously racist the statue was

Yea the Museum of Natural History in Manhattan has a lot of TR connections and it is almost unbearable to visit now, except as a sort of "museum museum"

there's a cool planetarium though, and a few other cool things, but as natural history museums go it's pretty meh without even considering the cringe parts

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tim poop

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1595491893722615808?t=j27qm2icG-LNFkrRBpoRxA&s=19

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Just managed to carefully suss out that my lifelong Republican evangelical parents didn't vote for the Kari Lake slate because they thought they sounded like sour grapes lunatics even before the election.

Also they are Jeopardy fanatics and correctly gender Amy Schneider.

:unsmith:

goon parents seem to have really turned out for this election. maybe they're seeing how genuinely beaten down us 30-40 yo kids are and are trying to hand us wins now that were not even bothering to ask for anymore

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
why is everyone signal boosting these hateful people? just let them yell into the abyss. the only way I’m seeing their rhetoric is through libs retweeting them, and the trump thread

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

PyPy posted:

why is everyone signal boosting these hateful people? just let them yell into the abyss. the only way I’m seeing their rhetoric is through libs retweeting them, and the trump thread

Turn off your monitor

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I mean if you don't want to read it ok but you understand its being amplified to show what the right wing nazis are saying to their nazis who are listening?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

twitter is now real

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Turn off your monitor

I’m on my phone

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
You have to be pretty much dumb as poo poo to be like "just ignore them" in 2022 with these people

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

Yea the Museum of Natural History in Manhattan has a lot of TR connections and it is almost unbearable to visit now, except as a sort of "museum museum"

there's a cool planetarium though, and a few other cool things, but as natural history museums go it's pretty meh without even considering the cringe parts

Yeah, that place is boring. The only cool museum-esque thing on the upper west side is grant's tomb, which is actually pretty badass

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

PyPy posted:

I’m making a conscious decision to not engage with twitter. It’s gonna turn into 4chan farms and it will become poison to any advertiser that isn’t the pillow man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

That DICK! posted:

goon parents seem to have really turned out for this election. maybe they're seeing how genuinely beaten down us 30-40 yo kids are and are trying to hand us wins now that were not even bothering to ask for anymore

My (mostly) progressive parents have not correctly gendered me since I came out to them two years ago. My Trump voting, gun loving, back-woods of Idaho, in-laws haven't misgendered me once. People are weird.