Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/_sn_n/status/1594509230828146689?s=20&t=JjKVN-XB01aLVhWQjK7UMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Team Jeb.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
That helps explain his poor showing in the republican primary.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

A Brisbane partygoer filmed "surfing" topless on the roof of an Uber through Fortitude Valley last month has walked from court with just a fine.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

quote:

Finland's most horrible place names top 10

1. Intestinedick [dick as in penis]
2. Wizard's oval office
3. Glans's Bottom
4. Death
5. Emergency poo poo's Bog
6. Horse's Arse's Bend
7. Mum's Arse
8. Ho's Village [ho as in prostitute]
9. Fart-Priest's Spring
10. Shitfat

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Those are actual places that exist? I want to visit Wizard's oval office, but I wouldn't want to live there.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

I want to visit Wizard's oval office, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Apparently it's this waterfall:

(Yes it's a tiny waterfall, but it's permanentand it only exists in Spring and during heavy rainfall.)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I can't quite see why it was named that way, certainly nothing there calls a wizard to mind.
Maybe someone just slipped and fell and that phrase was the first words out of their mouth.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Apparently it's this waterfall:

(Yes it's a tiny waterfall, but it's permanentand it only exists in Spring and during heavy rainfall.)

You may think that this is cute, but p‐words only do this when they are diseased.

—Ben Shapiro

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I can't quite see why it was named that way, certainly nothing there calls a wizard to mind.
Maybe someone just slipped and fell and that phrase was the first words out of their mouth.

The "mountain"* it's on is called Wizard Mountain, which isn't uncommon because obviously you worship Satan etc. on a mountain.

*) Finland has no mountains, so a lot of places called mountains are basically rocky hills.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/kahtrinuh/status/1595419314290626560

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Meth dads father is a state GOP senator who posted thoughts and prayers about the shooting his grandson did.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/status/1595528389011595276

The shooter also would normally have been banned from buying a gun from possible felony charges, but grandpa used his influence to get everything dropped.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1595476242421415936

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Is the removal of a player that strange? Or is that the use of a meme like image macro, I'm sure news media did that before.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
that neck

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

My man's a diplodocus.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That is quite a neck to be sure.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

What's so strange about this?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Finns named it wrong, as a joke.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The "mountain"* it's on is called Wizard Mountain, which isn't uncommon because obviously you worship Satan etc. on a mountain.

*) Finland has no mountains, so a lot of places called mountains are basically rocky hills.

Thought you said cocky hills. Like a hill with a high opinion of itself

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Took me a while to realize what that neck reminded me of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIphn4TF8cY

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I never thought about it before, but I guess weird necks technically count as weird head lines

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/1595469546390945793?s=46&t=1KUp9Z8SeqIVZ3OQgDzCfg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lol good luck with that. Although he has become a lot funnier in the last month...

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That's a really odd way to write a headline and a subheader, all over the place and oddly supportive of the person which seems is to blame.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That's a really odd way to write a headline and a subheader, all over the place and oddly supportive of the person which seems is to blame.

Oh there's a whole media campaign boo-hooing over how difficult her life has been since she got drunk off her rear end and murdered two kids. It's unbelievable (not really, it's actually *too* believable).

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I believe she's rumoured to have bought the article as PR.

e: beaten

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I hope she somehow gets shanked in prison by Elizabeth Holmes.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Some real primo use of passive voice there. "Her speeding Mercedes struck and killed two children." Oh, a car she owns just happened to hit them? Coincidentally it was speeding.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Maybe it was a Tesla.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh there's a whole media campaign boo-hooing over how difficult her life has been since she got drunk off her rear end and murdered two kids. It's unbelievable (not really, it's actually *too* believable).

Her daughter claims the evidence shows she wasn't drunk so I guess it's just that thing where you try and clean up a bit of coffee you spilled and before you know it you've hit Back to the Future speeds and had a kid on your hood for hundreds of feet before panic-breaking-and-accelerating-again to run him over a second time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lobok posted:

panic-breaking-and-accelerating-again to run him over a second time

Clearly sober enough to know that it's more expensive to pay damages to a living victim.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tesseraction posted:

Clearly sober enough to know that it's more expensive to pay damages to a living victim.

Right, but that won't be her defence. Or maybe it will be! A new strain of affluenza, perhaps.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lobok posted:

Right, but that won't be her defence. Or maybe it will be! A new strain of affluenza, perhaps.

Cheaper to pay for a death than to pay for rehabilitation.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lobok posted:

Her daughter claims the evidence shows she wasn't drunk so I guess it's just that thing where you try and clean up a bit of coffee you spilled and before you know it you've hit Back to the Future speeds and had a kid on your hood for hundreds of feet before panic-breaking-and-accelerating-again to run him over a second time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's even crazier than that. The breathelyzer supposedly proved her blood alcohol level was below the legal limit, but she had been seen drinking with a retired Dodgers pitcher at a restaurant before. At the time of the crash, she was speeding at 80 MPH in a crazy street race with his SUV weaving around each other. There's rumors that they were having an affair and either had a drunk fight and car chase or decided to play a race on the way home.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It's even crazier than that. The breathelyzer supposedly proved her blood alcohol level was below the legal limit, but she had been seen drinking with a retired Dodgers pitcher at a restaurant before. At the time of the crash, she was speeding at 80 MPH in a crazy street race with his SUV weaving around each other. There's rumors that they were having an affair and either had a drunk fight and car chase or decided to play a race on the way home.

Actually, it was just an innocent but frisky game of cat and mouse.

quote:

Another car, a black SUV, was also spotted, allegedly racing with Grossman in what some are describing as a frisky game of cat and mouse

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

chitoryu12 posted:

The actual details are nuts, I'm just sarcastically joking that she can go with some bullshit excuse.

Like this one that sticks in my craw years later:

https://torontosun.com/news/crime/driver-who-pedestrian-found-not-guilty-of-dangerous-driving-causing-death

tl;dr Motorist jumped a curb and killed a pedestrian. Oh but he was surprised by a falling water bottle. Free to go, sir!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Private car ownership was a mistake.