Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Probate me for it, I don't care. I hope this guy and his murderous little offspring both eat a bullet and die a slow, agonizingly painful death.

Nick Soapdish posted:

Jesus Christ are we a failed loving country

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Zamujasa posted:

Probate me for it, I don't care. I hope this guy and his murderous little offspring both eat a bullet and die a slow, agonizingly painful death.
I believe you meant "develop pancreatic cancer while recieving prison healthcare"

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
What if I want him to develop stomach cancer while receiving VA healthcare?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
What if I want him to develop asbestosis from asbestos exposure?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
I hope he dips into the millions in the legal defence fund they will inevitably receive and buys a lot of meth, like just waaaaay too much meth and tries to do it all in one sitting

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

My Spirit Otter posted:

I hope he dips into the millions in the legal defence fund they will inevitably receive and buys a lot of meth, like just waaaaay too much meth and tries to do it all in one sitting

This strikes me as most likely.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Dad sounds like he complains a bit too much about the gays. His early career films will probably be discovered sooner than later.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Dad sounds like he's gonna be accessory to the murder charge here soon

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Well hopefully when Mor(men) Dicks comes to light with him the main pincushion he’ll just take care of himself.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Who amongst us hasn’t been hosed in the rear end by a man for money?

Oh wait, some of ya’ll weren’t in the military. It’s like day 1 stuff.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Nutz 2 buttz

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

CommieGIR posted:

One could hope, but no. Best we can hope is whatever scummy poo poo he's currently up to comes to light because of the notoriety.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
https://twitter.com/jessecrall/status/1595547103836930048?t=jv_Um4ZiUt_ZVEyIzYBvZQ&s=19

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Advertising never changes.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

would his brother consider coming out of retirement for one last show

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

CommieGIR posted:

No, but there's a good chance he's going to save his son's life.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

joat mon posted:

Is (hopefully) a lifetime in adx Florence better than the death penalty?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

joat mon posted:

I’m not big on the death penalty. Even in the most obvious of cases. Too many innocent people have been killed by it for it to ever be a net good, and it’s no deterrent for poo poo.

So crazy meth Mormon MAGA dad making the outcome be life in prison instead of the death penalty? Net good, from a decidedly net bad person doing bad things.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll Epstein himself. One can only hope.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I’m not big on the death penalty. Even in the most obvious of cases. Too many innocent people have been killed by it for it to ever be a net good, and it’s no deterrent for poo poo.

So crazy meth Mormon MAGA dad making the outcome be life in prison instead of the death penalty? Net good, from a decidedly net bad person doing bad things.

Not emptyquoting

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

this guy is just mad that his son didn't invite him along for the shooting

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

N'thing this. Lucia de Berk would have gotten death if her initial trial was in an American death penalty state, and it's a good thing she didn't because she was 100% innocent and found to be just that at retrial.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I feel like a case like this is a bit different since there's a ton of witnesses.

Dont really care because rotting for the rest of his life in prison is a pretty lovely fate too.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Crab Dad posted:

I feel like a case like this is a bit different since there's a ton of witnesses.

Dont really care because rotting for the rest of his life in prison is a pretty lovely fate too.

Better put him in solitary for a long time, too. It's not that I don't want him beaten to a pulp by other prisoners; I do, but one of them could accidentally kill him, and I don't want him to get an easy out.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Leave posted:

Better put him in solitary for a long time, too. It's not that I don't want him beaten to a pulp by other prisoners; I do, but one of them could accidentally kill him, and I don't want him to get an easy out.

Executing him is more humane than years of solitairy.

Itchy_Grundle
Feb 22, 2003

stealie72 posted:

I believe you meant "develop pancreatic cancer while recieving prison healthcare"

Pancreatic is way too fast. Some kind of long term flesh eating disease would be best.

This dude will not last long in prison:

https://twitter.com/CSPDPIO/status/...n%3Dtrueapp%3D1

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I WANT ALL THE CP

GIVE ME ALL OF MY PLATFORM'S CP SO I CAN OWN THE LIBS WITH IT

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1595671290421170179?t=H6tugQfOf_201OvdRteZTg&s=19

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Ft. Carson had a unit event- mixed reports on division or BDE- where without warning or PPE, they CS gas'd everyone.

SerthVarnee
Mar 13, 2011

It has been two zero days since last incident.
Big Super Slapstick Hunk
Isn't that just called a civilian gathering in the US?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

For the record, Colorado doesn't have the death penalty. We aren't going to execute the murderer

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Who amongst us hasn’t been hosed in the rear end by a man for money?

Oh wait, some of ya’ll weren’t in the military. It’s like day 1 stuff.

Is this what my dad meant about being one of the tightest seals?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

bulletsponge13 posted:

Ft. Carson had a unit event- mixed reports on division or BDE- where without warning or PPE, they CS gas'd everyone.

Pure pwnage.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

RFC2324 posted:

For the record, Colorado doesn't have the death penalty. We aren't going to execute the murderer

He’s facing federal charges, as this was most definitely a federal hate crime, and you can ask Timmy McVeigh what can happen to you when you are convicted federally for murders.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

SerthVarnee posted:

Isn't that just called a civilian gathering in the US?

Only if they are minorities.

1- that's funny as hell, and I would enjoy the poo poo out of it.

2- that is also stupid and dangerous, because a bunch of everyday things- like contacts or drinking milk- can cause medical complications.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

He’s facing federal charges, as this was most definitely a federal hate crime, and you can ask Timmy McVeigh what can happen to you when you are convicted federally for murders.

Oooo, I missed that.

Nice

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

facialimpediment posted:

I WANT ALL THE CP

GIVE ME ALL OF MY PLATFORM'S CP SO I CAN OWN THE LIBS WITH IT

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1595671290421170179?t=H6tugQfOf_201OvdRteZTg&s=19

Elmo sure knows how to pander to his base.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Feds haven't charged yet, so best we can assume at this point is life in a Colorado prison. Fucker should have saved everyone the suffering and tax dollars and Lowtax'd himself at home.

bulletsponge13 posted:

:lol:

Sometimes I miss the army. I would have hit 20 this week if I stayed in.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Itchy_Grundle posted:

Pancreatic is way too fast. Some kind of long term flesh eating disease would be best.

This dude will not last long in prison:

https://twitter.com/CSPDPIO/status/...n%3Dtrueapp%3D1

I know classical phrenology is a bullshit science but what the gently caress the back of a human's head should not be flat like that

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

shame on an IGA posted:

I know classical phrenology is a bullshit science but what the gently caress the back of a human's head should not be flat like that

If I had to hazard a guess, pukestain has spent a lot of time using a harder headrest on a chair and not moving for extended periods.
Not really any different than someone who spends all day hunched forward will develop lumps in the shoulders, or folks exacerbating spinal issues with bad posture.
Sedentary lifestyle is hell on the body.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.
Obesity and swelling probably aren't helping either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Feds haven't charged yet, so best we can assume at this point is life in a Colorado prison. Fucker should have saved everyone the suffering and tax dollars and Lowtax'd himself at home.

:lol:

Sometimes I miss the army. I would have hit 20 this week if I stayed in.

I hit my woulda-been-20 this summer, and it was sobering. I had gone through about 3-4 evolutions of attitude towards the military in the five I was in, and probably ten times that many in the 15 since. I would absolutely never have made it