Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Ytlaya posted:

He is unironically correct, most infants look weird as hell.

He went on to say...
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1595854013739712518

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Hershel dropping truth bombs all over

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Does his son actually speak French and Chinese? Is he in college?

Holy poo poo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFjMgGVh7nY

spacetoaster has issued a correction as of 03:33 on Nov 25, 2022

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jesus lmfao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lmao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wow

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol this guy owns

this woman tho....

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

walker is the real deal

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Walkers got that Biden brain early! So presidential

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
if you got kids hug your kids

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Private Cumshoe posted:

if you got kids hug your kids

no she's asleep I don't wanna wake her up

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Lib and let die posted:

lol your mom is cool

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lmao

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Blockade posted:

Remember how angry the libs were about kids in cages in those refugee camps, then they were suddenly ok with them and defending them, and now they don't care at all about it

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

It's a stutter!

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

lol

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
I'm gonna say it. Kamala Harris is r

ight about Joe Biden's opposition to busing

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

she had a plan for that

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

500 good dogs posted:

pee-spam is dying

still shaking my drat head that nobody wanted to post in the piss polls thread

finally a thread where we could have on topic discussion of both piss and polls and yall turned your noses up at it just like the pilgrims did before they were starving badly enough to be willing to eat colored people food

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

whoa

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

I'm gonna say it. Kamala Harris is r

ight about Joe Biden's opposition to busing

I want to see where you're going with this

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

loquacius posted:

You gotta love when someone is exposed to the logical endpoint of their own arguments and goes "that's not what I'm saying, what I'm saying is <extremely vague question, no thesis statement whatsoever>"

You're kinda locked into doing that if you can only conceive of sociological phenomena as nothing but big katamari blobs of the moral failings of individuals or, at most complex, ideologies that sprang into being fully formed because the individual moral failers needed a clubhouse

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

500 good dogs posted:

happy thanksgiving goons, I got to hear my mom explain why it's okay to use the R word if you're talking about things and not people being R worded

She's right, also if you're talking about yourself

weird guy
Jul 19, 2022

by Azathoth
R-word mom is right about everything

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Just the ones on her left

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

I saw a documentary about some people in southern Louisiana who did the head shaping stuff but it it was to make their kids looks like cone heads.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

sonatinas posted:

I saw a documentary about some people in southern Louisiana who did the head shaping stuff but it it was to make their kids looks like cone heads.

those were french people. they came from france.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Zvahl posted:

those were french people. they came from france.
It's the Louisiana french creole influence obviously

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/What46HasDone/status/1595990135115776000?cxt=HHwWgIDUyc2kjKYsAAAA

Yes Agent 46, the base loving wants that but the party leadership, who you represent, does not. That is the loving problem.

Of course, you already know that. The real purpose of this tweet is to try to change the definition of centrism to something that can’t be used against Democrats.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Of course the center of the democratic party isn't centrist. It's a far right party.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/What46HasDone/status/1595899645158457345?cxt=HHwWgoC87bKR46UsAAAA

And one more thing, SOTP LAIGHING AT KAMALA HARRIS SHES VERY IMPROTANT!!! :argh:

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Clip-On Fedora posted:

https://twitter.com/What46HasDone/status/1595899645158457345?cxt=HHwWgoC87bKR46UsAAAA

And one more thing, SOTP LAIGHING AT KAMALA HARRIS SHES VERY IMPROTANT!!! :argh:

when asked for her thoughts on diplomatic tensions in the greater asian sphere, vice president harris said "Hello"

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Zvahl posted:

when asked for her thoughts on diplomatic tensions in the greater asian sphere, vice president harris said "Hello"

"Xi, any comment on vice president Harris implying that the chinese are "mudcrabs" and "terrible creatures"?"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Clip-On Fedora posted:

:hmmyes: Biden is hoping Kamala gets Franz Ferdinand'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Armadillo Tank posted:

"Xi, any comment on vice president Harris implying that the chinese are "mudcrabs" and "terrible creatures"?"

"filthy N'wah"