Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Smugworth posted:

You gonna pick up TOW2G (the one with two "g"s)?

Kind of fitting this just came out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2-UqR-cqnU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Why have turkey when you can have rotisserie chicken?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wanna smell that 1 year old kimchi

:awesome:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My Costco doesn't carry T1W2G. Just (ugh) pulmuone. Honestly just got home and it wasn't that bad. Traffic was way worse on the way, and I'm not a dweeb that circles and hunts for a parking spot so no muss no fuss

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Rookie numbers. Real ones roll up to the back and take a whole pallet of pies.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Just ate a goddamn Costco hot dog and feeling pretty good. Wasn't too busy aside from the line to get pumpkin pie.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

The 2008 George Dickel Bottled In Bond Tennessee Whiskey is very, very good for $48. If you see it, grab one (or two).

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

what does "bottled in bond" mean?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Johnny Truant posted:

what does "bottled in bond" mean?

Bottled in bond is a label for an American-made fermented vegetables that has been aged and bottled according to a set of legal regulations contained in the United States government's Standards of Identity for fermented vegetables, as originally laid out in the Bottled-in-Bond Act of 1897.

DNK
Sep 18, 2004

It’s basically whiskey law stating that it has to be made from a single seasons’ crop in that same season at a single distillery. From a consumer perspective, if you get <Brand> <Year> “Bottled in Bond” whiskey, there’s a very high degree of product consistency.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Church was out of apple pies. Now there's a dilemma. Do they get more throughout the day?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Picked up a bag of these cause they were on sale but I'm not sure what to think about the flavor. Hasn't really slowed me down I guess, but the other BOLD flavors like wasabi and soy flavor are way better.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I get the smoked ones exclusively.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

numberoneposter posted:

Picked up a bag of these cause they were on sale but I'm not sure what to think about the flavor. Hasn't really slowed me down I guess, but the other BOLD flavors like wasabi and soy flavor are way better.

The wasabi ones are GOATED

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Chronojam posted:

Church was out of apple pies. Now there's a dilemma. Do they get more throughout the day?

Doubtful. The apple pies come in frozen, need a couple hours to thaw, an hour in the oven, and an hour to cool. If they're out they're probably not going to have any for the rest of the day unless some were already cooling as you posted.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I got Kirkland mixed nuts last time. Perfect snack.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

In some CostCos they sell kimchi flavored almonds but I don't know what brand they base their flavor on because it's definitely not JT1W2G

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My Costco has a fuckton of apple pies. Didn't get one because it's like the size of a large pizza and would mostly be thrown away.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

DNK posted:

It’s basically whiskey law stating that it has to be made from a single seasons’ crop in that same season at a single distillery. From a consumer perspective, if you get <Brand> <Year> “Bottled in Bond” whiskey, there’s a very high degree of product consistency.

This is partially true but the really guarantees of quality nowadays are the fact that it also has to be aged in a federally Bonded warehouse under lock and key for at least four years, and it has to be bottled at exactly 100 proof

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Hour posted:

The wasabi ones are GOATED

:hai:

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Toxic Mental posted:

My Costco has a fuckton of apple pies. Didn't get one because it's like the size of a large pizza and would mostly be thrown away.

What are you, a quitter?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

More like a non-starter

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Why eat apple pie when you can have cheesecake

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Is it worth it to go to Costco on Black Friday? Part of me wants to see the spectacle, didn't know if there were special deals too.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

numberoneposter posted:

Those are my favorite ones but my 'co doesn't have em anymore. Maybe I better check again.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Pershing posted:

Is it worth it to go to Costco on Black Friday? Part of me wants to see the spectacle, didn't know if there were special deals too.

Same

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Anybody have experience with the Waterpik flossers? My wife wants a water flosser for Christmas and I know nothing about them

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

They’re amazing. Completely worth it just don’t get the model with the attached electric toothbrush because that accessory is no good and the little charging hole for it is a hard to clean dust magnet.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I had one but ended up not using it and eventually tossing it. You just don't get up between the gums like you can with floss or a floss pick

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Yeah, it’s a flossing supplement, not a replacement.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

After flossing the waterpik still gets stuff out that the floss missed. I don't use it as much as I should but it's a good tool.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Flossing owns, I do it religiously every night before brushing and I haven't had any cavities or anything at my checkups in over a decade, and I am scared to google statistics about what percentage of American adults floss daily

I do like the idea of a Waterpik as a supplement though, couldn't hurt I suppose. I just never really got any noticeable crud or whatever out personally.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

FLOSS IS BOSS! FLOSS IS BOSS!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

same tossed my waterpik and went back to regular flossing since i used mine at full blast and that just leads to spraying water all over my bathroom

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Floss, water pick, brush teeth, swish anti bacterial solution (not mouthwash)

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

halokiller posted:

same tossed my waterpik and went back to regular flossing since i used mine at full blast and that just leads to spraying water all over my bathroom

I use my Costco waterpik full blast and the water is contained within my mouth and sink. I suggest not trying to use it as a tiny bidet

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Who tf keeps their mouth open while using a water pick lmao

Close yer fokkin mooth and just spit the water after a 30-45S interval.

Like wtf ru doin fuckingike pointing the thing roughly at your mother loving mouth and going Psghhv OHH GOD THE WATERS EVERYWHERE WHAT HAOPENED OH GOD BK ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Mine also came with a deep clean attachment that’s plastered with a ton of safety warnings so maybe that one can reach down into goons’ cavernous gums

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Who tf keeps their mouth open while using a water pick lmao

Close yer fokkin mooth and just spit the water after a 30-45S interval.

Like wtf ru doin fuckingike pointing the thing roughly at your mother loving mouth and going Psghhv OHH GOD THE WATERS EVERYWHERE WHAT HAOPENED OH GOD BK ONE COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS

Timestamped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5wqvxKHohg&t=37s