Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
The news report about it where the city worker is clearly doing his best not to pick it up by its dick is burned into my memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

What a snipe

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

I have no idea what you're all talking about and now I think it's funnier not finding out

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/DrSarteschi/status/1596251357039669248

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Finally a monarch I can feel good about.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
The Restoration Period (Late 2022 - present)

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
0 following

the independent thinker we need

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

pokeyman posted:

0 following

the independent thinker we need

reading posts is for children and cowards. a true monarch will always :justpost:

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Gotta work on that SEO, your grace.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/aballinga/status/1596157230017286144

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Thank God we're still actively fighting COVID because we didn't kowtow to the dealership class's demands

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

Justin Trudeau’s deputy chief of staff Brian Clow told inquiry lawyers in an interview on Oct. 11 that on Feb. 3, in the sixth day of the protests that gridlocked downtown Ottawa, chief of staff Katie Telford wondered if Bergen, then-newly named Opposition leader, could help engage with those involved in the protests.

Trudeau called Bergen that same day, the summary said, and Telford recalled that during the call Bergen “acknowledged that there were significant concerns about whom the federal government could engage with and setting a bad precedent.”

:thunk:

Seems like Trudeau knew exactly who to call.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"

Lmao so what exactly does he think the function of protests is

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
make some noise. raise awareness.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

:psyduck:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
is water wet? opinions vary

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thehoodie posted:

Lmao so what exactly does he think the function of protests is

much like elections: a pressure valve, releasing some anger and discontent while changing nothing

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

we as a society are loving stupid

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Let's Start the Conversation

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trudeau isn't a capitalist he doesn't own any means of production. his net worth is only $10m dollars, and that's likely just his house

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Justin works for a living, making him solidly middle class

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

lobster shirt posted:

much like elections: a pressure valve, releasing some anger and discontent while changing nothing

https://mobile.twitter.com/aballinga/status/1596151906308886528

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Rutibex posted:

trudeau isn't a capitalist he doesn't own any means of production. his net worth is only $10m dollars, and that's likely just his house

He's more of a capitalist well-wisher, in that his party will do whatever capitalists tell them to do.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

see? democracy works

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
congratulations everyone we did it, the amount of stupid things posted on this page broke my brain lmao

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

vyelkin posted:

congratulations everyone we did it, the amount of stupid things posted on this page broke my brain lmao

This truly exposes how much this "movement" was just the chuds wanting to go to Boston Pizza again, and the Liberal government thinking they could negotiate with those people

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

vyelkin posted:

Drunk Canuck posted:

we as a society are loving stupid

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
I'm not stupid I just believe Justin "Trudeau" Castro is colluding with the World Economic Fund and the United Nations to bring communism to Canada.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Lmao

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

vyelkin posted:

stop reading my posts then

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Dreylad posted:

stop reading my posts then

it wasn't the posts!!!!!

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

vyelkin posted:

I protest!!

Not against government policy though, that would be uncanadian.

PS turn off your monitor

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Another Bill posted:

I'm not stupid I just believe Justin "Trudeau" Castro is colluding with the World Economic Fund and the United Nations to bring communism to Canada.

True, the correct term is 'delusional' but chuds like that word less because it's longer

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/1595885142110883840?t=3X1rG2UFA6qldqWytwRh-A&s=19

The replies are all people drinking on him for being a creepy weirdo who went to the library to film a group of kids

Edit: dunking

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Nov 26, 2022

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Nothing is real, we're all just hurtling towards the worst outcome because no one can agree what reality is.

It's funny.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

every poster here is an idiot but especially me

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

https://twitter.com/joe_warmington/status/1595885142110883840?t=3X1rG2UFA6qldqWytwRh-A&s=19

The replies are all people drinking on him for being a creepy weirdo who went to the library to film a group of kids

Does the working class in Hamilton skew more to the left or right? I always thought the city had a sizeable population of progressive community leaders and antifascist activists to cancel out the CHUDs. I guess what I'm saying is I'm disappointed there wasn't more of a showing of solidarity by black-masked tough motherfuckers.

There are times when I'm very jealous of the yanks' ability to brandish arms and wear armour.

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022

Mister Speaker posted:

Does the working class in Hamilton skew more to the left or right? I always thought the city had a sizeable population of progressive community leaders and antifascist activists to cancel out the CHUDs. I guess what I'm saying is I'm disappointed there wasn't more of a showing of solidarity by black-masked tough motherfuckers.

There are times when I'm very jealous of the yanks' ability to brandish arms and wear armour.

Drag storytime at Hamilton library sees full house, as community comes out to support

I think this is the same one? About 20 monsters protesting and double that counter-protesting.

Kopitar
May 21, 2009

Mister Speaker posted:

not me, gently caress that noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Frosted Flake posted:

There was a lot of bitching and moaning about “special treatment” with this, just like there was about the No. 2 Construction Battalion having historians assigned to research it rather than further studying the many glorious victories of the PPCLI. I want to make clear that this isn’t just studying the distant past. Among Métis veterans today it’s a fairly common experience for people who were serving as late as the 1970’s and 80’s to have hidden their ancestry, to have not known it because their family was afraid they’d get caught up in the 60’s scoop, or to have gone into the military to escape a home life scarred by the Residential School system. As I’m sure many of you know from the Airborne Regiment, the Canadian Army had rampant and widespread racial hazing until at least the early-mid 90’s. That’s important too, because even in West Germany Métis in uniform could not escape the prejudices still found across Canadian society, more recently than we’d like to think.

Lol, of loving course.

There's idiots will cry about how you can't erase history when it comes to a Sir John A MacDonald statue, but are curiously resistant to learning anything about the 17 layers of genocide this nation was built on