Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

.....hey wait a minute! These embargos dont help us at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

lmao

wtf did they think cutting off their own gas would do?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

lmao

wtf did they think cutting off their own gas would do?

They thought cutting off their nose would beautify their face, like that old proverb!

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

brandon officially made the euros into our colony

will be voting for him in 2024

I will only vote for br*ndon once he delivers the killing blow to the false nation of canada

speng31b
May 8, 2010

horsheshoe theory is me unironically voting for joe to own canada

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

speng31b posted:

Do it losers, you'd just be loving over your own capitalists that already own parts of Canada anyway.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lostconfused posted:

Do it losers, you'd just be loving over your own capitalists that already own parts of Canada anyway.

checkmate liberals, joes got my vote.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

speng31b posted:

It was incredibly funny seeing people poo poo their pants over that trucker thing in Canada. If you listened to any of the liberals it sounded like the mongol hordes had just crossed over the hill.

GlassElephant
Oct 25, 2009

Schwere Panzerabteilung 502
Discovered they were Glass Elephants, 27 APR 45

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is from the paper started by Pussy Riot lmfao.

The article links to the organization's VK page (which has been posting airsoft content since May 2020), where they are openly posting about it.

Airsoft Federation of the Samara Region posted:

For the past week, our instructors have been training citizens called up for service as part of the partial mobilization on the territory of the Samara region. Yes, we couldn't stay away and consider it our duty to share the experience and skills that we ourselves have. A huge thanks to the Vortex team whose fighters, time after time, come to our rescue and perform at the highest level on the side of the simulation teams.

With a catastrophic shortage of training time, we give our troops the very basics:
-First Aid;
-Tactical training in a variety of environments;
-Field life and how to organize the life of the unit at the squad and platoon level.

All the guys have a very different level of training, but all have one thing in common - the upcoming, hard man's work.

We really hope that our experience will benefit them and help them perform combat missions successfully! And we've got a lot of work ahead of us!

Translated with https://www.deepl.com/Translator (free version)

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

canadians might not be the "worst" anglos but they are by far the most annoying

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
Lizard people made from the spunk residue at the bottom of the NWO WEF Bilderberg group cum bong: NZ
Worst: AU
Most annoying/2nd worst: Canada
Who cares: The rest

At least the pacific angloids are off in their own containment zone away from me

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

bonelessdongs posted:

Lizard people made from the spunk residue at the bottom of the NWO WEF Bilderberg group cum bong: NZ
Worst: AU
Most annoying/2nd worst: Canada
Who cares: The rest

pretty sure im not a lizard person. or do you mean someone that likes lizards? cos in that case yeah

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the US betraying allies is funny

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

My impression has long been that Svoboda/Volya is a western-supported cut-out group. Like most anarchists, the majority of them are pot smoking useful idiots with no idea they're being played by the imperial military-industrial complex, but the leadership above a certain level are in bed with the CIA. Freedom's purported ideology - that the wonders of the zone should be free to all mankind - certainly has its appeal, but is it really believable that some scrappy hippies just happened upon NATO small arms and uniforms in large numbers? It should be obvious to anyone with common sense that the real goal of Freedom is not to ensure the wonders of the zone are free to all, but rather to ensure that they are available to Raytheon and Lockheed-Martin.

Consider the fact that Svoboda is hostile to the government ecologists, but friendly with bandits - a group Capital can do business with, and mercenaries - the foot soldiers of Capital itself. Rather than taking some principled stand against all oppressors (as one might naively expect an anarchist to do), Svoboda allies itself with organized crime and western capital in their common fight against the forces of order. At least Duty defends the average Stalker from bandits. The Russian-aligned Ukrainian government and their allies in Dolg have done much to warrant criticism, but the only logically consistent anti-imperialist position is one of critical support for Duty and the Regime, and rejection of Volya's liberal fundamentalist crypto-imperialism

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Freedom are libertarians.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Canadians hyping how nice they are vs Australians hyping how they live within a mile of a scorpion

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

Some of us are francos so have fun with that.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

thinking about making joe biden a much bigger part of my personality

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1596171060084641795

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Russian Army literally did not issue socks until the past ten years, and iirc wrap their feet for cold weather anyways which is apparently better for you. Claiming they are “out” of socks is the perfect combination of misleading and funny.

https://youtu.be/iJCGS9FGz9U

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Weka posted:

You are forgetting Iraq's supply of suspicious tubes.

do I need to tell you what the gently caress you can do with an aluminum tube

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

RIGGITY ROW IS COMING

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Frosted Flake posted:

The Russian Army literally did not issue socks until the past ten years, and iirc wrap their feet for cold weather anyways which is apparently better for you. Claiming they are “out” of socks is the perfect combination of misleading and funny.

https://youtu.be/iJCGS9FGz9U

If that's linen (I can't tell) that would have other foot health related benefits.

Problem is you as a supply contractor can't charge the army $50 a pair for fancy high tech partially synthetic hiking socks they need to issue half a dozen of to every soldier if you allow them to simply wrap their feet with a bit of cloth.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

DancingShade posted:

If that's linen (I can't tell) that would have other foot health related benefits.

like what

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

indigi posted:

like what

https://wellnessblessing.com/blog/health-benefits-of-linen-clothing

It wards off the demons and prevents the Unclean Ones from stealing your previous bodily fluids.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1596277410747539456

the dang nafos are in space

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

what did they think the war was about?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Space Recon is certainly a very sexy way of saying "imagery analysis" which is a slightly less sexier way of saying "an attache dumped a bunch of sat photos with squiggles on a conference room table".

Which is all ultimately irrelevant because everything we're hearing from everyone is 100% propaganda. Is this completely fabricated? Who knows, that's the best part.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/phl43/status/1595052302486089732?t=tjbf85dBqjwgwYGaHkL3sQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/phl43/status/1595053014863458304?t=-oXPLc5gC5Rzr4Ia3XmmNA&s=19

https://twitter.com/phl43/status/1595053410952577026?t=X3dSTI0wL6JDTv92LR6UCg&s=19

https://twitter.com/phl43/status/1595054286580350976?t=O3g4twEgPh4XbRfQBgwK_w&s=19

https://twitter.com/phl43/status/1595054869102358533?t=6Vk7US1FHe-gb6_3wlsS2A&s=19

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

DancingShade posted:

Problem is you as a supply contractor can't charge the army $50 a pair for fancy high tech partially synthetic hiking socks they need to issue half a dozen of to every soldier if you allow them to simply wrap their feet with a bit of cloth.

does military strategy never consider financial exploitation infiltrating its supply chains or is it doctrine to just choose toys and vibes over utility

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Computer Serf posted:

does military strategy never consider financial exploitation infiltrating its supply chains or is it doctrine to just choose toys and vibes over utility

theres a reason they call it a military industrial complex

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
War is a racket. It always has been.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Computer Serf posted:

"The Military" as a monolithic organisation does what it's ordered to do by whomever is at the top, that's the whole point of instilling discipline.

The civilian side of things which includes political apparatus, contractors etc is full of graft, incompetence and flat our corruption. This applies to every country.

What you're describing "financial exploitation" never infiltrated anything. It's a feature. By design. Without a life or death existential threat everyone is just looking to milk whatever they can and the military is a great way to transfer public monies to other private parties through over charging or various deliberate inefficiencies. This is a very large topic through and there are others perhaps better suited to explaining it. You could write books on the topic and still not touch the sides.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Russian soldiers don't have weapons, coats or even socks? sound like sitting ducks to me, this should be wrapped up by Christmas no?

chopper city
May 30, 2009

you in the choppa zone
where choppas is a must

Starsfan posted:

Russian soldiers don't have weapons, coats or even socks? sound like sitting ducks to me, this should be wrapped up by Christmas no?

Yankees are gonna win it all this year also

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I also heard that they're literally digging trenches with their bare hands, sounds rough

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I've heard the catering is terrible and menulog & doordash won't even deliver the frontline troops KFC.

Not a single matred'e in sight.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

DancingShade posted:

https://wellnessblessing.com/blog/health-benefits-of-linen-clothing

It wards off the demons and prevents the Unclean Ones from stealing your previous bodily fluids.

Cum foot wraps?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Cum foot wraps?

Well nobody ever said cloth was single purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Starsfan posted:

and they’ve been out of ammo this entire time and have lost every battle. The fact that Ukraine hasn’t locked this up is, frankly, shameful