Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

DoctorWhat posted:

Which size class is Mega?

We got Mega Class Motormaster this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
is there no transformers black friday stuff on amazon or am I just missing it

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Hasbro Pulse has a 25% off on a lot of stuff right now.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Captain Invictus posted:

is there no transformers black friday stuff on amazon or am I just missing it

There are (or were) a lot of sales yesterday or the day before, I mentioned them in an earlier post.

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

I managed to get ahold of Dead End recently, and hot drat, Menasor is really coming together. These new stunticons have honestly all been great. I know that Wildrider's backpack is a bit large, but I do actually like it how it kinda explodes out into sort of a jetpack, and while I know Dead End's feet have been a source of grumbling, but once getting them in hand, I've found them to be a lot better than I thought they were going to be in robot mode. Honestly, the only problem I've got with them is that they don't wanna stay tabbed in nice and tight in car mode. They stay together well enough that I'll live with it, but it's still noticable.

And Menasor looks fantastic with everyone put together. Can't wait for Breakdown to finally get here.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Amazon just delivered this neat little purple & blue cassette transformer. The package was damaged, so I don’t know it’s name. Anyone here know?

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Joe Fisto posted:

Amazon just delivered this neat little purple & blue cassette transformer. The package was damaged, so I don’t know it’s name. Anyone here know?

Joe Fisto posted:

You can call a toy whatever you want. Personally I call the red and blue tapes Laverne and Shirley. I also call the dinobot triceratops Karl. Hasbro hasn’t sent out a deathsquad for me yet.

Shirley I guess?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Fil5000 posted:

Shirley I guess?

Ha! You won.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Hasbro Pulse has a 25% off on a lot of stuff right now.
25% off if you're a Premium member, apparently. 20% off otherwise.

I haven't seen any must-have deals on any of the usual sites I've been watching this year.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Joe Fisto posted:

Scrapmetal

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I love seeing all the people with the hot pink hot rods, but man that pink just does not photo well.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Bought Diaclone Twin Twist cause he was on sale for Black Friday, shame they didn't do a similar rerelease for Topspin cause man is he being resold for stupid prices even by eBay standards

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

drrockso20 posted:

Bought Diaclone Twin Twist cause he was on sale for Black Friday, shame they didn't do a similar rerelease for Topspin cause man is he being resold for stupid prices even by eBay standards

I did the same thing, I’ve concluded that getting the Diaclone one is the only way I’m going to own that mold for less than $100.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Amazon updated Inferno’s release to next week. So excited!

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

drrockso20 posted:

Huh. I got Topspin for like twenty quid a year ago, wonder why he's doubled in price since then

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Man, they just kinda gave up on Skullgrin's altmode, didn't they?

the guy from Semisonic
Jan 13, 2006

Let's kick some gigabutt!

Bleak Gremlin
Don't know if anyone's seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, but Go-Bots exist in the MCU.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Joe Fisto posted:

Amazon updated Inferno’s release to next week. So excited!

Me too! He's the one I've been really excited for.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Technowolf posted:

It sure is a brick!

the guy from Semisonic posted:

Don't know if anyone's seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, but Go-Bots exist in the MCU.

Drax has a history with, and beats up, Cy-Kill.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Is Breakdown out yet?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Nope, Breakdown is technically part of Evolution.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

Is Breakdown out yet?

Depends on which continent you live

https://twitter.com/tfw2005/status/1596904570634244096?s=46&t=Rqi58voVTlEyBB45Bc-RVQ

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Why am I unduly excited about getting Needlenose as well? He's not part of Menasor.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Something about Needlenose looks incredibly off to me.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

The_Doctor posted:

He's missing something but I can't place it. Is it paint apps?

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

He just looks a bit bulkier than I'd like personally. And I think the jet nose coming down back behind his legs looks a bit naff.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
He's got a very simple transformation on a big body for a Deluxe. That's most of it.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The_Doctor posted:

Tighclops posted:

He's missing something but I can't place it. Is it paint apps?

He doesn't have Super-Grover's helmet

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

Technowolf posted:

it's really just a brick with some very noticible holes on the side that you kinda have to plug up with his swords, even though it's not super great. I still like him a lot in both modes, but yeah, the altmode is definitively the weaker of the two

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I still need to bust my Skullgrin out but learning he doesn't have a movable jaw is a lil bit of a bummer haha.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Good Listener posted:

I still need to bust my Skullgrin out but learning he doesn't have a movable jaw is a lil bit of a bummer haha.

No moveable jaw? Now he'll never make it in the movies.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Right, Secret Santa things should been sent out now. I used a randomised mailer this year so I don't know who got who (unless I go into the settings and look). Have fun everyone, and thanks for joining in! :toot:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Technowolf posted:

He doesn't have Super-Grover's helmet

He isn't cute, too.

I want to say that someone on the design team said that Needlenose has some sort of gimmick that won't be apparent until a later wave? Was that someone here? I honestly can't rememeber.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/otwentyfourow/status/1596994244543401984

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
If I was near a Target I'd absolutely be starting a weird christmas jumper collection for my big boys.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Taken many, many years ago, but appropriate.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Oh I always meant to get one of him (or the repaint?) I remember he’s always been a thread favourite.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
You should get him or any of the repaints, he’s aces. Fun transformation , looks good, very poseable, and he can two hand his weapon properly for extra stabbing

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
HasLab Deathsaurus reached it's 11,000 backer goal; appropriate for the day Victory Saber starts shipping. The weapon pack stretch goal is likely, but I doubt it'll reach the Throne tier unless it's an 11-th hour thing like VS' shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PunishedEnzoMatrix
Jul 29, 2022

by Hand Knit

Moai Ou posted:

HasLab Deathsaurus reached it's 11,000 backer goal; appropriate for the day Victory Saber starts shipping. The weapon pack stretch goal is likely, but I doubt it'll reach the Throne tier unless it's an 11-th hour thing like VS' shield.

I'm sure he'll be a really cool toy but watching Prime vs Prime's VS review convinced me that I can't really justify that kind of money for Deathsaurus. I managed to talk myself into VS because it's a couple of guys and there's the interplay of the combination and all of that but I don't think I can spend that kind of money on one toy and his bosom buddies when I've already decided I can't pay less for, say, the MP trainbots even though they also look aces