Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1596647207557398528

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what election ? 2024 ??

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

Trump's tweets in the past hour

tacodaemon posted:

Trump's tweets

:smith:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
trumpmendous!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

twomp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bwTk50i2Rk

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/shirtsthtgohard/status/1596648214408617984

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

euphronius posted:

what election ? 2024 ??

Like that's even going to happen

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TRUMP rear end

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
My other language story, I worked at a "Mexican" restaurant, and most of the dishwashers were immigrants from Africa, mostly Sudan and Egypt. This one dude was a very strict Muslim and so we were trying to be gracious and idk clear the pork from the bus tubs so he didn't have to handle it (tho I don't think that's how this works and we were just clueless trying to be nice). Well I was back in the dish pit doing that and asked him about Islam, and this was his first year of speaking English synopsis.

"Muslim no am drinking, Muslim no am smoking, Muslim no am loving b*tches."

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

it's also street for $20 of weed

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/HEPfeickert/status/1596643763946127360

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

sinnesloeschen posted:

this is the biggest issue, that i am legitimately dumb as poo poo (i am bein 100 per cent serious)

I can't write anything more complicated than like a book report or five paragraph essay, so I understand. poo poo I can't even organize my thoughts to make a good post.

Shifty Nipples has issued a correction as of 00:44 on Nov 27, 2022

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

new kind of cat posted:

thread seems to be refusing a whole lotta loads today

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AxGrap posted:

My other language story, I worked at a "Mexican" restaurant, and most of the dishwashers were immigrants from Africa, mostly Sudan and Egypt. This one dude was a very strict Muslim and so we were trying to be gracious and idk clear the pork from the bus tubs so he didn't have to handle it (tho I don't think that's how this works and we were just clueless trying to be nice). Well I was back in the dish pit doing that and asked him about Islam, and this was his first year of speaking English synopsis.

"Muslim no am drinking, Muslim no am smoking, Muslim no am loving b*tches."
Inshallah

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/1596580482338127873

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed “advice.” He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years. I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I mean lots of people have dinner with Kanye

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
islam is the light

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/tompettyflacko/status/1596095526935883776

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

AxGrap posted:

Language is fun and a lot of different ways though. I worked with a guy from Kosovo whose English was not so good who called our foreman a butthead all the time but he really meant it to the point where the foreman got very pissed off.

A lady out on a job one time. Saw a rock that we had dug up and asked if he could carry it to her car and he was trying to be nice and he said " Yes b*tch I'll carry that rock"

Lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ArmZ posted:

TRUMP rear end

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie 3
Nov 22, 2022

by Azathoth
When I say “Trump”

You say “Trump”

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lpzie 3 posted:

When I say “Trump”

You say “Trump”

TURMP!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Lpzie 3 posted:

When I say “Trump”

You say “Trump”

"Trump"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao i miss working the nightclub

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

what?!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Buddykins posted:

lmao i miss working the nightclub

we should have this engraved as it is the first time anyone has expressed, let alone said, this

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
Ok now that I'm technically a eunuch can I pleeease be let into the inner palace??? I promise I won't have an affair with the son of heaven or cause an empire wide catastrophe spelling the doom of great han

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Twimp

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

A Gin Palace posted:

Ok now that I'm technically a eunuchs can I pleeease be let inner palace??? I promise I won't have an affair with the son of heaven or cause an empire wide catastrophe spelling the doom of great han

heard that one before

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

heard that one before

I love the han dynasty more than anyone may it reign for 10000 years. No I'm not plotting a rebellion how ridiculous

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Vaginas and penises are both weird, I'm gonna get a USB hub installed as God intended

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I just ate an Impossible cheezer for dinner.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

evilmiera posted:

Right but for the wrong reasons. He is a conservative because he refuses to get new jokes.

look he spent a lot of time stealing every healthcliff joke

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013
Seriously though the late han emperors sucked rear end but emperor Taizong of great tang? I've read his manifesto. I'd let him hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

AxGrap posted:

Vaginas and penises are both weird, I'm gonna get a USB hub installed as God intended

Cool thing about a vagina is you can just stuff a USB charger up in there. The most convenient organ