Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Post in the Trump thread, apparently he's active there

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vortmax posted:

Send Plinky a DM to check

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Post in the Trump thread, apparently he's active there

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
really is a mystery why op isnt responding to all these emails from people out to get him

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

RealityWarCriminal posted:

really is a mystery why op isnt responding to all these emails from people out to get him

Another QCS success story!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

oh so now its means tested

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

What?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Farm Frenzy posted:

oh so now its means tested

mean tested

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"How can I prove my charity operation is acting in good faith? Don't reply to ANYBODY"

:thunkher:

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

precision posted:

"How can I prove my charity operation is acting in good faith? Don't reply to ANYBODY"

:thunkher:

i am begging you, on hands and knees, to get a loving life

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

look sometimes the tables stay cold and you have to wait for more patreon sub payments to land

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Plinkey posted:

i talked to Jeff, next month I'll post a public spreadsheet

Any update on this?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

pentyne posted:

Any update on this?

dont think so

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
who could have predicted this

e: did that guy asking for help really get lumped in as someone to be ignored bc they had a bad vibe about them. what the hell

fun hater has issued a correction as of 03:12 on Nov 27, 2022

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

pentyne posted:

Any update on this?

nope

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Halman
Feb 10, 2007

What's the...Rush?
Oh I totally didn't clock who I was replying to.

Big thanks to the QCS brigade tho

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
thank you so much plinkey! i know you probably have a lot on your plate at the moment so i appreciate you getting back to me!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

g0lbez posted:

thank you so much plinkey! i know you probably have a lot on your plate at the moment so i appreciate you getting back to me!

:thunk:

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

someone made it for me a really long time ago in a thread where you could basically request whatever wacky avatar you wanted and someone would draw it for you

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

haha, just messin around. Good luck with ya stuff.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

for people who need help: it sounds like Plinkey is not paying attention to here, and possibly not his email. it sounds like the new effort is about to become operational. also I probably shouldn’t volunteer this on behalf of someone else, but if you need immediate help, message 500 good dogs, who will at least be able to direct you to some resources. :)

really queer Christmas posted:

Hey all!

To make sure there's an update, we are trying to file but apparently we will need to send in a paper application to be official. Kingcobweb plans to do that on Monday so we've been tied up with that and still waiting for corp formation so we can get the bank account to officially take in donations and (much more importantly!) give those funds back to people. While we are waiting though, we want to make sure no one who is hungry, cold, or in serious need has to wait for the trudgery of bureaucracy. As such, we have set up a google form for people to send in requests and I'm asking for anyone who plans to donate to please reach out to me or any of the other 4 committee members so we can keep you in contact with goons in need. This is a temporary solution to the current problem and not what we plan to do when the full thing is set up. Let me know if there's feedback on the form, this temporary process, or any other thing that we can improve!

Google Form is here!!!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
yeah my constraint is I can only use venmo but pm if you're in need

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

for people who need help: it sounds like Plinkey is not paying attention to here, and possibly not his email. it sounds like the new effort is about to become operational. also I probably shouldn’t volunteer this on behalf of someone else, but if you need immediate help, message 500 good dogs, who will at least be able to direct you to some resources. :)

this seems good because isn't dependent on whether or not the OPs feelings were hurt

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

to be fair i’d be pretty mad too if some upstarts were threatening my $3000/month gambling slush fund

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Wheeee posted:

to be fair i’d be pretty mad too if some upstarts were threatening my $3000/month gambling slush fund

to be fair it's probably only like $1000 a month after Jeff and the Mods are paid off. And smarxist gets a cut for some reason? oh and arf hasn't asked for money in awhile...

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

fun hater posted:

who could have predicted this

e: did that guy asking for help really get lumped in as someone to be ignored bc they had a bad vibe about them. what the hell

I guess so? I came in to the thread right ad all this drama started :(

Edit: the goon fund is at $3000 a month how is this not working lmao

precision has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Nov 27, 2022

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

CODChimera posted:

to be fair it's probably only like $1000 a month after Jeff and the Mods are paid off. And smarxist gets a cut for some reason? oh and arf hasn't asked for money in awhile...

I don't get a "cut" of anything you loving freak, the only thing I've ever got from this thread was help with groceries and surprise RX costs living as a poor person with a disabled parent

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

smarxist posted:

I don't get a "cut" of anything you loving freak, the only thing I've ever got from this thread was help with groceries and surprise RX costs living as a poor person with a disabled parent

something stinks

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I got the tude now posted:

something stinks

take a shower

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

its all melting

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

Maybe you can tell us another completely fabricated story about how you personally know plineky and exactly how he runs the fund.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Well, the goonfund was nice while it lasted. Thanks QCS. You got what you wanted.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

vortmax posted:

Well, the goonfund was nice while it lasted. Thanks QCS. You got what you wanted.

is there not still 3k a month pouring in? would be nice to have a way to know where the money's going or coming from, has anyone asked for this yet

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Tatsuta Age posted:

is there not still 3k a month pouring in? would be nice to have a way to know where the money's going or coming from, has anyone asked for this yet

https://www.patreon.com/goonfood

Yep

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

vortmax posted:

your welcome

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
gently caress you specifically

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

if people want to keep paying money in there at this point, I’d say they’re enjoying things and should be allowed to, and they don’t particularly care where it goes anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

if people want to keep paying money in there at this point, I’d say they’re enjoying things and should be allowed to, and they don’t particularly care where it goes anymore.

Yeah basically. I'm glad to see the other goonfund is getting off the ground.