Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Silly Burrito posted:

Chargers come save us and give us a first for Sean Payton please.

But I will admit, Olave looks great. It's only a problem that he's apparently the only WR on the team that's worth a drat. So when they double team him, Andy has no one to throw to.

We need a lot next year.

The Saints are like three years from competing at a minimum. They need for focus on cleaning the dead weight next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

Chargers come save us and give us a first for Sean Payton please.

But I will admit, Olave looks great. It's only a problem that he's apparently the only WR on the team that's worth a drat. So when they double team him, Andy has no one to throw to.

We need a lot next year.

How did Penning look?

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
The future of the Saints is 35 years of wandering in the desert.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wandler20 posted:

gently caress, Wirfs is done. Season over. Gross injury.

Edit: dude got powerbombed on his leg

https://twitter.com/StevenCheah/status/1596976638285135874?t=ziIRI6A3dtJrffWN9SeLrA&s=19

But for those of us who want to watch Brady take kill shots….

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

How did Penning look?

I'll admit that I'm dealing with a broken dryer, kids who need laundry, and a pot of red beans that's been on the stove for hours, so I really haven't seen but the "highlights" of the game as I glance at the TV,

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

YOLOsubmarine posted:

The Saints are like three years from competing at a minimum. They need for focus on cleaning the dead weight next year.

I'm good with that. Get some WRs.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

A.o.D. posted:

First shutout since 2001. The New Saints are gone, we’re bringing back Saints Classic!

YOLOsubmarine fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Nov 28, 2022

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

YOLOsubmarine posted:

First shutout since 2001. The New Saints are gone, we’re being back Saints Classic!

the 'Aints have returned

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This division is something truly special.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

A.o.D. posted:

Got that one ring though baby! Woo! 2009 champs!

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

PostNouveau posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFr74zI1LBM

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

The Bucs and Saints fandoms...they are not so different. Them and you.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

The beauty of rings is they are forever, and no one can take them away. No matter how bad the team sucks, one can always look back to that one year (or in the Bucs' case, two years) when they put it all together.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

The beauty of rings is they are forever, and no one can take them away. No matter how bad the team sucks, one can always look back to that one year (or in the Bucs' case, two years) when they put it all together.

I said when we won it that Saints fans would dine out on it for 25 years and I intend to live up to that

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

2009 was still so magical. The miami comeback, mnf against the pats, the meachem interception fumble recovery for a TD. Sweeping the falcons. The 13-0 run stopping on the Demarcus ware sack but then the vikings managed to drop another game which let the saints clench home field anyway. Reggie bush going ham against the cardinals. Every minute of the nfccg, culminating with its good! It's good, its goooooooood. Pigs have flown, hell has frozen over, the saints are going to the superbowl!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

I said when we won it that Saints fans would dine out on it for 25 years and I intend to live up to that

One of the happiest moments of my life and I've had quite a few.

WampaLord posted:

Truth.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Coworkers are like "are you ok getting bombed out" when they see these scores and I don't even care.

Also, lol Tom Brady

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

The Payton years were pretty good to us. :unsmith:

Schwegmann's may be gone, but I can still get good quality paper bags from Dorignac's.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Can we make this the thread title?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

alright remaining schedules

Saints (4-8)

@Bucs
Falcons
@Browns
@Eagles
Panthers

Falcons (5-7)

Steelers
@Saints
@Ravens
Cardinals
Bucs

Panthers (4-8)

@Seahawks
Steelers
Lions
@Bucs
@Saints

Bucs (5-6)

Saints
@49ers
Bengals
@Cards
Panthers
@Falcons

Lmao this is entirely coming down to intra divisional play or in the best shitshow its basically a push within the division and the winner is decided by who wins the most of their remaining non divisional games. Non divisional games the Bucs have the hardest remaining schedule with the 49ers and Bengals left and on the road for a mediocre Cards team. Falcons is probably the easiest but honestly i could see all of us losing the remaining non divisional games.

Relentlessboredomm fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Nov 28, 2022

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Bucs are 5-6 sir.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its gross that the panthers could win 4 of their remaining games and it wouldn't shock me.

Could lose all of them and it wouldn't shock me either though.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

BlindSite posted:

Its gross that the panthers could win 4 of their remaining games and it wouldn't shock me.

Could lose all of them and it wouldn't shock me either though.

Yeah, this is where I'm at. Out of the remaining games, Lions might be the toughest game left on our schedule, which is kinda wild to even think

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

im excited to watch the smoldering wreckage of this division somehow pull off at least one or two suprising out of division wins

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I think the Bucs/Falcons game will determine the division winner lol.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i was at a thing yesterday so i had to follow the bucs game through the espn play-by-play, which was a special kind of torture

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Relentlessboredomm posted:

im excited to watch the smoldering wreckage of this division somehow pull off at least one or two suprising out of division wins

I wanna see who the division manages to drag out of the playoffs with them.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

kidcoelacanth posted:

i was at a thing yesterday so i had to follow the bucs game through the espn play-by-play, which was a special kind of torture

Oh god I know. The ESPN play by play will randomly refresh and reverse back to the prior play and cannot handle penalties and reviews without making GBS threads itself and you don’t know what’s going on forever.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I’m not gonna bother actually going through the ESPN playoff machine right now but I think that if the Bucs beat both the Saints at home next week and the Falcons on the road in week 18 they can lose every other game, finish 7-10, and still have like a 95% chance to win the division.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I’m not gonna bother actually going through the ESPN playoff machine right now but I think that if the Bucs beat both the Saints at home next week and the Falcons on the road in week 18 they can lose every other game, finish 7-10, and still have like a 95% chance to win the division.

If a bullfrog had wings...

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
We're doomed.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1597286185260396545?s=20&t=D-Nzyb2mCYgI-T96yqaPiA

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I will never understand why defensive coaches are all cowards to such a significant degree.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

really queer Christmas posted:

I will never understand why defensive coaches are all cowards to such a significant degree.

Mike Vrabel owns, maybe you just need to get them early on in their coaching career before they get a case of terminal DC brain.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

This is truly one of the dumbest excuses ever.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Mike Vrabel owns, maybe you just need to get them early on in their coaching career before they get a case of terminal DC brain.

This is true, Staley while not great, also does seem to be more willing to shoe some backbone.

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
i have 32 seconds, 3 timeouts and tom brady, and i feel better going to overtime

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

lmao what the gently caress todd, how are you this bad at the job?

not only is this team bad but they're being coached by an idiot who'll lose them close games. just incredible work all around

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

go for a stroll posted:

i have 32 seconds, 3 timeouts and tom brady, and i feel better going to overtime

Also they could have had like a minute and 2 timeouts which is even better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
If Matt Rhule was fired before the season, the Panthers would probably be in the playoffs.