Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
MILES SANDERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
We're officially at the point of the season where every commercial makes my eyes roll back into my head

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Collinsworth really thought he was clever there

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Checks out.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
:siren: TOUCHDOWN! :siren:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Hrm, Should have gone for 2.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I would've handed it off immediately instead of letting my tired qb pound it in on the goal line imo

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Black Lighter posted:

We're officially at the point of the season where every commercial makes my eyes roll back into my head

drat that's a lot of NNN violations :siren:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Black Lighter posted:

I want to hunt down and guillotine every motherfucker who can throw around cars as presents, and for motherfuckers who can do it by accident I'm gonna dig 'em back up and guillotine 'em again

I don't care that they're actors

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ok defense, do something good this time

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
holy lmao this graphic

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

holy lmao this graphic

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

my hooooves are just killling meeeeee

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

CapnAndy posted:

I want to hunt down and guillotine every motherfucker who can throw around cars as presents, and for motherfuckers who can do it by accident I'm gonna dig 'em back up and guillotine 'em again

I don't care that they're actors

Amen

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

NBC burying Rodgers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like when they do sports on jeopardy just to embarrass the nerds playing that night

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

CapnAndy posted:

holy lmao this graphic

"The Pen Is Mightier"

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Questionable... WITH RIBS!!!!!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

holy lmao this graphic

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Hes out with ribs.

I bet they're delicious

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Jesus loving christ birds make one tackle

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Laser to immense robert!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Black Lighter posted:

Jesus loving christ birds make one tackle
"No"

-- philadelphia eagles defense

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
rofl

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Lol Rodgers

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Haha

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

So the real eagle's defense is on vacation right and these are just some temps they hired?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Hahahah

Thank god

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

thank god rodgers is so bad or we'd be in some trouble tonight

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
OUT OF loving NOWHERE LIKE A ROCKET

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
Illegal Hen
How many interceptions can Rodgers throw today?

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

the giving spirit is upon us

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

wow what a jump on that ball

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Rodgers still got it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

So the real eagle's defense is on vacation right and these are just some temps they hired?

Lol SPOKE TOO SOON!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

that was sick

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol:gers

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe