Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's Sunday Night Football!

See! The continually shambling corpse of Aaron Rodgers and his scapethumb!

See! A team with NO wide receivers! (Okay maybe Watson is decent?)

See! An Eagles team that has fans tugging their collars nervously after a poo poo show against a horrifically bad Colts team!

All this and more, on Sunday! Night! Football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Please end this Packers season once and all for. Like mathematically.

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

No cheese curds in that poll

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Why is pizza not an option in the poll?!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the winner of this one might go to the drat super bowl

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Parmesan on parmesan & garlic wings, only my wing place forgot the parmesan and also the garlic

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

fartknocker posted:

Why is pizza not an option in the poll?!

It's not a very good poll.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

It's not a very good poll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEi2o8g2L0

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I'm excited to see an Eagles fan with the meat sweats

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

team that has fans tugging their collars nervously after a poo poo show against a horrifically bad Colts team!

join the club. it'll pass

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I virtually never root for my team to lose but given that this season is practically dead, given that the Packers front office has a history of being overly loyal to their coaches, and given that Jim Leonhard recently became available, I'm cheering for the Eagles to utterly blow the Packers out of the water in a 50+ point drubbing. Get Barry out of here and bring in Leonhard.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I virtually never root for my team to lose but given that this season is practically dead, given that the Packers front office has a history of being overly loyal to their coaches, and given that Jim Leonhard recently became available, I'm cheering for the Eagles to utterly blow the Packers out of the water in a 50+ point drubbing. Get Barry out of here and bring in Leonhard.

Do you live anywhere near the GB area? I'm only asking because I'm curious as to whether or not people want Rodgers gone already (even though he is a legit great QB)

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

haljordan posted:

Do you live anywhere near the GB area? I'm only asking because I'm curious as to whether or not people want Rodgers gone already (even though he is a legit great QB)

I live within 2 miles of Lambeau. There's a big variety of opinions on Rodgers but more or less most people are aware that the end is in sight. Favre in 2007 was a lot more controversial and had a lot more debate about whether we should stick with him for a couple more years.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

I live within 2 miles of Lambeau. There's a big variety of opinions on Rodgers but more or less most people are aware that the end is in sight. Favre in 2007 was a lot more controversial and had a lot more debate about whether we should stick with him for a couple more years.

Yeah I live in NY and that actually makes more sense even to me lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tom br*dy lost again today what a fuckin loser!!!!

also,

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMR8a8nCM4c

i think i'm blind

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Favre still had that MVP caliber 2009 Vikings season in him. And he was really good on the Jets in 2008 before his elbow got torn or whatever. Rodgers might be done now

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Favre still had that MVP caliber 2009 Vikings season in him. And he was really good on the Jets in 2008 before his elbow got torn or whatever. Rodgers might be done now

Yeah I remember that 2008 season and how quickly he went to poo poo before we knew he was injured, he really was playing great before that though

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

For what it's worth Rodgers is the same age right now Favre was in 2007 (38 years old).

He did just come off consecutive MVP seasons.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I don't feel like Rodgers has looked horrible whenever I've seen him. Like physically he seems like he can still make the throws.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

fsif posted:

I don't feel like Rodgers has looked horrible whenever I've seen him. Like physically he seems like he can still make the throws.

I feel like the Packers got rid of anyone who can catch a pass which doesn't seem to help

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Jason Garrett is the creepiest, most awkward man I've ever seen on TV, and he manages to do that while sitting next to Tony Dungy. Impressive.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Eagles inactives:

QB Ian Book
DB Josh Jobe
RB Trey Sermon
OL Josh Sills
OL Sua Opeta

Packers inactives:

DB Shemar Jean-Charles
DB Johnathan Abram
LB De'Vondre Campbell
OL Rasheed Walker
WR Romeo Doubs
DL Jonathan Ford

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

For what it's worth Rodgers is the same age right now Favre was in 2007 (38 years old).

He did just come off consecutive MVP seasons.

A bit different because Rodgers turns 39 in one week.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Black Lighter posted:

Jason Garrett is the creepiest, most awkward man I've ever seen on TV, and he manages to do that while sitting next to Tony Dungy. Impressive.

This is a very deep cut but every time he (tries to) smile, I'm reminded of the scene in "Payback" where Mel Gibson steals that one guy's wallet and has to force himself to smile in order to try and pass as him

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fresh homemade hot pretzels with beer cheese dip

Edit: gonna have a Weyerbacher Quad with it. :guinness:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

wanna eat dem pretzels

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

A bit different because Rodgers turns 39 in one week.

Sure, but Rodgers also has 3 fewer seasons of wear-and-tear on his body since he started his career on the bench. Favre was getting pummeled almost right from the word Go.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Chinatown posted:

tom br*dy lost again today what a fuckin loser!!!!

also,

I just use our glorious mother sun herself to tell me when it's okay to drink

I think there's a period between 4 am and dawn that I generally frown upon

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I would like Karen Fraudgers to win tonight and help my boy Kirk get closer to his dream of the #1 seed.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
what the gently caress is ian book

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Sure, but Rodgers also has 3 fewer seasons of wear-and-tear on his body since he started his career on the bench. Favre was getting pummeled almost right from the word Go.

Daily hours long enemas age a man.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Play posted:

you can't buy liquor before noon on a sunday in this state and i'm tempted to run for governor solely to rectify this injustice

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Play posted:

Time isn’t real drink when you want.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

It took Favre a few years before the painkillers wore off and his brain caught up with his body.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Toaster Beef posted:

what the gently caress is ian book

he started for the Saints last year against the Dolphins in one of the saddest Monday Night Football games i've ever seen

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

It took Favre a few years before the painkillers wore off and his brain caught up with his body.

Once the painkillers wore off he was free to dream up his scheme of diverting welfare funds to build a volleyball stadium

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Play posted:

:munch:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

haljordan posted:

you can't buy liquor before noon on a sunday in this state and i'm tempted to run for governor solely to rectify this injustice

Here in Wisconsin you can't buy liquor after 9 pm because the Tavern League runs the state. This is also why weed isn't legal yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Whenever I see Aaron Rodgers I just think of this

https://twitter.com/martinmherlihy/status/1397587586860961795