Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinji2015 posted:

Wasn't their Scrubs rewatch podcast huge during lockdown?

Oh, I thought they were just doing a podcast about whatever, it's specifically a Scrubs rewatch podcast? That sounds cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

euphronius posted:

Does anyone like Rodgers
fellow chuds

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

euphronius posted:

Does anyone like Rodgers

no, op, he sucks poo poo

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
It's not a calzone because it's just a folded slice.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CapnAndy posted:

I like the Progressive ad about how 9 out of 10, a voicemail could just be a text

because it makes my mom so mad when I laugh at it

The other time it could be a sext.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Rodgers should be on the sideline but his ego won't let him. Plus he got hurt in the game.

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
I think they just went into Owen Hart mode for Aaron

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

e: not the doomsday econ thread

SKULL.GIF fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Nov 28, 2022

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Rodgers should’ve quit playing when he broke his drat thumb. Maybe there’d be a couple more wins and a chance at getting into the playoffs.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

euphronius posted:

Does anyone like Rodgers

Joe Rogan, I guess.

I do appreciate his regularly beating the Cowboys.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Quantitative easing for all

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

euphronius posted:

Does anyone like Rodgers

his dog loves him unconditionally

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Sorry, Green Bay is not in the hunt

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Gadzuko posted:

Rodgers going to get some of those Percocets

Nah, straight oxy. You don't wanna gently caress with that much acetaminophen

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
:catdrugs: time for Aaron

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

MJeff posted:

Oh, I thought they were just doing a podcast about whatever, it's specifically a Scrubs rewatch podcast? That sounds cool.

It's not bad, I was listening to it for a minute, but I fell off of it because I have way too many podcasts I listen to. No idea if they're still going

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good thing it was not a nominative or vocative injury.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

euphronius posted:

Quantitative easing for all
I have a tabletop game called QE, it's really loving fun

knew it was a winner when I demo'd it at GenCon and the demo, with four complete strangers, had turned into "we're actually just playing QE now and having a blast" within ten minutes

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

is this what the playsheet says to do?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lmao packers quarterback who doesn’t look like a mummy Pharaoh

Amazing

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
It's wild that the defensive linemen still haven't grasped that they need to play contain rather than try to cut inside on these edge rushes against Hurts, wtf

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

surf rock posted:

It's wild that the defensive linemen still haven't grasped that they need to play contain rather than try to cut inside on these edge rushes against Hurts, wtf

Sounds like an issue with coaching

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

had off to Miles good lord

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

CapnAndy posted:

I have a tabletop game called QE, it's really loving fun

knew it was a winner when I demo'd it at GenCon and the demo, with four complete strangers, had turned into "we're actually just playing QE now and having a blast" within ten minutes

I enjoy it too. Family did not. Little too abstract maybe.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
figures that Rodgers would leave the game right when I get perfectly buzzed. god this guy sucks

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fsif posted:

Sorry, Green Bay is not in the hunt

yeah, if you're going to list GB there, you might as well list Arizona, NO, and Carolina too

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Vengarr posted:

I enjoy it too. Family did not. Little too abstract maybe.
That's surprising, I managed to get my entire (very normie) family into it quite easily

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shinji2015 posted:

yeah, if you're going to list GB there, you might as well list Arizona, NO, and Carolina too

Lions are #2 in the NFC North, ahead of GB.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Sometimes I think Cris Collinsworth stopped forming memories in 2001, like when he talks about mobile QBs being new.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SKULL.GIF posted:

e: not the doomsday econ thread

I thought it was a joke because it was talking about someone trying to contain a rout. :v:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

surf rock posted:

I think a couple of those have been busted stunts where the inside guy couldn't get outside. But if my read is right you need to stop running those.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tricky Ed posted:

Sometimes I think Cris Collinsworth stopped forming memories in 2001, like when he talks about mobile QBs being new.

Yeah that was weird

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Every iphone commercial is annoying as hell

you should not be that smug when you've released basically the same phone for 5 straight years, lose the ugly rear end notch already

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Maybe he was talking to his audience of 75 year old white guys

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Tricky Ed posted:

I've formed turds more insightful than that self-important douche

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinji2015 posted:

It's not bad, I was listening to it for a minute, but I fell off of it because I have way too many podcasts I listen to. No idea if they're still going

Quick checks says they're still going, in season 7 currently.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Is there a team dumb enough to trade for Rodgers this offseason?

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

euphronius posted:

Maybe he was talking to his audience of 75 year old white guys

There's a non small part of this audience who are probably watching SNF for the first time this season because of Thanksgiving.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FistEnergy posted:

Every iphone commercial is annoying as hell

you should not be that smug when you've released basically the same phone for 5 straight years, lose the ugly rear end notch already

That's just Apple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Tom Sellout posted:

I've formed turds more insightful than that self-important douche

:swoon: