Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best use of cheese?
Cheese steak
Beer cheese dip
43 slices straight outta the fridge
Sexual lubricant
Other (don't specify)
Mac and Cheese
View Results

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I am so excited for a QB controversy in GB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
LOVE-2-WATSON

Wonder how much more of that we're gonna see over the next decade :getin:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Yeah at this point gently caress you if you池e not rooting for a Love comeback that would be hysterical.

there is no circumstance where i will ever root for a packers win

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
:stare:

Didn稚 expect that! :woop:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Was there any qb between Fabre and Rodgers ?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

OneMoreTime posted:

I know this means nothing but if we could have another Favre/Rodgers controversy with Rodgers playing the old rear end in a top hat it would make me really happy

It would make me very happy too. Especially when he gets traded to Vegas or Tampa or Indy.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Does Jordan Love get the starting job if he comes back and wins this game?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
:getin:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

OneMoreTime posted:

I know this means nothing but if we could have another Favre/Rodgers controversy with Rodgers playing the old rear end in a top hat it would make me really happy

Keep him away from Minnesota this time though please

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

euphronius posted:

They should have been playing love all year !!!

At least since Rodgers broke his loving throwing thumb, yeah.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
just a good quick decision made by Love, seems like Rodgers isn't doing stuff like that

Rodgers hosed up his decision making speed doin shrooms all the time now hes all spaced out

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Eagles are gonna lose to the Commanders or something in the first playoff game they play.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク

euphronius posted:

No rodgers was the reserve for a very long time but nobody ever paid him any attention.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Rodgers should have been shut down weeks ago

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

surf rock posted:

LOVE-2-WATSON

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

surf rock posted:

LOVE-2-WATSON

:awesome:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

R.D. Mangles posted:

Vikings fans have been trying to figure out how to phrase 途ooting for the eagles to lose/堵o whoever is playing the eagles

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
So many great young QBs. Patrick Mahomes, Trevor Lawrence, Mike White, Josh Allen. And now, Jordan Love. The NFL is in good hands.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Me soaking in the joy of Aaron Rodgers's long-awaited demise when suddenly a vision appears on my TV

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

So Watson is probably in the running for Rookie of the Year with 6 TDs and like 350 yards

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Vengarr posted:

Blankenship took a bad angle. Maybe don稚 go single-high with the undrafted backup safety

Gannon just doesn't adjust his defenses

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

20 Blunts posted:

just a good quick decision made by Love, seems like Rodgers isn't doing stuff like that

Rodgers hosed up his decision making speed doin shrooms all the time now hes all spaced out

I think there痴 something to this.

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Manifesting Rodgers screaming on the sideline to be let back into the game, being held back by five teammates as Love throws his third touchdown

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

R.D. Mangles posted:

If the Packers come back to win, it will make Aaron Rodgers really, really upset.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

euphronius posted:

In my slash fic yes.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LaFleur looking happier than he has in weeks.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Preoptopus posted:

No rodgers was the reserve for a very long time but nobody ever paid him any attention.

He had that game against the Cowboys

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

packers defense tackle anybody challenge

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Sanders just sort of bullshitted his way to a first down

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Those were three very crisp, perfectly on-target throws from Love.

Last year, he got in trouble during the Chiefs game when he was facing pressure, but his accuracy was a little shaky throughout. Encouraging to see him start well here.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

hobbesmaster posted:

Vikings fans have been trying to figure out how to phrase 途ooting for the eagles to lose/堵o whoever is playing the eagles

I知 reminded of an old hockey shirt my dad has from the 80s that says 溺y two favorite teams are the Rangers and anyone playing against the Islanders.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Use the loving RBs you fools

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Highbrow Slick posted:

Manifesting Rodgers screaming on the sideline to be let back into the game, being held back by five teammates as Love throws his third touchdown

Oh, we can dream :allears:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm not saying Hurts isn't strong but

It's the Packers

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Why are they not feeding Miles

It's nonsensical

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

In my slash fic yes.

I immediately though 釘art Starr and now I知 going make everyone else have to think it too!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
don't go out of bounds, you big dummy

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, it's like there's a cheat code in the game that fucks with the physics engine so that the first player who hits Hurts can't tackle him

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

hobbesmaster posted:

I immediately though 釘art Starr and now I知 going make everyone else have to think it too!

I think that's more of a Lynn Dickey situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Green Bay is absolutely gassed