Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
I wanna say rod streator and another receiver had a similar incident years ago. Of course, this is a team that had the James Jones double fumble, and a kick returner getting legit tackled by his own blocker, so it takes more than some receivers falling down to hurt me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
I think I found Mr Logan's Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLKc-uLgzk

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Lol this video is the funniest video I've seen on YouTube in awhile

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/dorkdraft/status/1596964651408838656?s=46&t=WqycHKElMkEQV_gBntFBxg

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

he’s just heated that Russ’s sandwich was discontinued

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Nervous posted:

Was it this one?

Yes that's the one!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Dang refs always giving the Raiders what they need in a big spot. So tired of it!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Does a win really count if it wasn't on TV and most of us had to see it through :filez: streams?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

poor gruden, assassinated by the mob

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
If you are a Denver fan I am begging you to stop watching them this season. I’m doing this because I care about you

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kull the Conqueror posted:

If you are a Denver fan I am begging you to stop watching them this season. I’m doing this because I care about you

If you are very decidedly not a Denver fan however it is appointment viewing.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Javonte getting hurt killed my spirit but I did not give up hope. The weird thing is I can't tell when I gave up hope exactly. It feels like a series of a thousand papercuts that add up to a major wound. Hope is for the dead.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

One game ahead of you bud.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Good work Raiders. Miss ya in Oakland.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

The hiring of Pat Shurmur, and then Teddy B getting named starter killed any of my ability to feel pain with the Broncos. I've got nothing left but morbid curiosity and suffering.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

It's still odd (funny, weird?) that the NFL's investigation into the Commanders revealed nothing but Gruden's slurs.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1597230287116652546?s=46&t=wKEcdJ2yazZrp-BVnlOWZQ

Look at Pacheco vs CEH

Nov 6, 2002

If your advanced stats call CMC washed you should probably hang it up.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

If your advanced stats call CMC washed you should probably hang it up.

Especially if you can't look past the spreadsheet and remember that he played on a trainwreck of a team the first six games. Also, any metric for running backs that doesn't take their contributions to the passing game into account is busted.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Dalvin Cook is "underperforming" because Justin Jefferson has ascended to godhood and the Vikings have been playing a lot of solid rushing defenses to help enable said ascension. Is he a step behind where he was? Probably, every extra year and that much play will do that. But when he doesn't need to be so much of the offense it'll look like he's underperforming.

I like what ComputerCowboy does and strives to do, but I feel like the abundance of moving parts in gridiron football is making it much less reliable.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
Why the heck are the Chiefs still using Skyyyyy Mre as a punt returner? Like, I know Andy is not a petty walrus, but Skyyyyyy is clearly awful in the role.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's already done. Justin Watson is the punt returner now.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

dingo with a joint posted:

Why the heck are the Chiefs still using Skyyyyy Mre as a punt returner? Like, I know Andy is not a petty walrus, but Skyyyyyy is clearly awful in the role.

I dunno but Skyyy is leading KC receivers in targets over the last 2 games and has done some cool stuff so I hope they take him off ST forever

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

My brother has a theory that Skyy is too good at catching with his hands to catch punts.

I want to believe.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

kiimo posted:

My brother has a theory that Skyy is too good at catching with his hands to catch punts.

I want to believe.

That's just cope lol

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Skyy really just sucks as a returner and Dave Toub should be shot out of a loving cannon for ever putting him back there, again.

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Chiefs friends, looks like MGIII just got signed to your practice squad. I’m super upset that we let him go and if I were you I would definitely lobby to move him to the 53 man roster as soon as possible. TBH I think you have a potential starter on your hands.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

He’s fumbled like 87 times this year.

He’s garbage from a butt.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

sky moore has looked perfectly fine for a rookie receiver

as a returner though, he's a diarrhea geyser

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers just need to beat the Raiders, Broncos, Colts, and Rams to get to 10-7 and likely a playoff spot.

Let's go

Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
Yeah well the Raiders only need to beat the Chargers, Rams, Patriots, Steelers, Aw gently caress, and Aw poo poo to do the same

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

waffle enthusiast posted:

Chiefs friends, looks like MGIII just got signed to your practice squad. I’m super upset that we let him go and if I were you I would definitely lobby to move him to the 53 man roster as soon as possible. TBH I think you have a potential starter on your hands.

They got the Seahawks coming up and needed somebody that knew all the calls.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Doctor Teeth posted:

diarrhea geyser

Putting this into one of those AI image sites.

Edit: Results were disappointing.

Nervous fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Nov 29, 2022

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Doctor Teeth posted:

sky moore has looked perfectly fine for a rookie receiver

as a returner though, he's a diarrhea geyser

Skyy Moore reminds me of Andre Rison as a receiver.

And The Rock Biter from Never Ending Story as a returner.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

a neat cape posted:

The Chargers just need to beat the Raiders, Broncos, Colts, and Rams to get to 10-7 and likely a playoff spot.

Let's go

Any bets on how this will tragically end? I’ve enjoyed the Russ meltdown much too much so it’ll probably be his only good game of the year and they win on like a returned two point conversion or some poo poo

Nov 6, 2002

Mike Williams out again.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
No one is surprised

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Uni Watch is a website devoted to uniforms from sports. They asked for redesigns of the Denver Broncos and they'd post up the best ones. I did a version sent it in but also posted it to R/denverbroncos. (I would have posted to the farthouse thread but the thread is not really getting a lot response these days.) Turns out Broncos fans are pretty cranky right now.

If there are any Broncos fans here they might (or might not) enjoy it.

This is it: https://i.imgur.com/oWQBhA1.jpg

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I like the current ones better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I like the big horsey helmet!