Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My imaginary husband Brent is finally getting called out for his hellish crimes.

Get 'im.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I had leftover pumpkin cheesecake filling from the one I made for the Thanksgiving dinner at my friend's this weekend. Fortunately, the hundred yen store had mini paper pie forms, so I made two mini pumpkin cheesecakes. Giving one to my neighbor. Not sure who I'll give the other one to. Hmmmm.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Nov 28, 2022

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

I had leftover pumpkin cheesecake filling from the one I made for the Thanksgiving dinner at my friend's this weekend. Fortunately, the hundred yet store had mini paper pie forms, so I made two mini pumpkin cheesecakes. Giving one to my neighbor. Not sure who I'll give the other one to. Hmmmm.

:wink: hey buddy.......

Escape From Noise

Holland Oates posted:

:wink: hey buddy.......

I'll ship it tomorrow.

B33rChiller

Holland Oates posted:

My imaginary husband Brent is finally getting called out for his hellish crimes.

Get 'im.
Brent owes me twenty bux. Where's the money, Libowski?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

Brent owes me twenty bux. Where's the money, Libowski?

Let's dog pile him in the Brent sucks thread

B33rChiller

Holland Oates posted:

Let's dog pile him in the Brent sucks thread
I kind of want someone to do a straight faced delivery of this in a QCS thread. Angry demands that Brent be permabanned, and links to your thread full of evidence.
Might need to check if anyone has that username first though. Or not. Might be funny to catch an innocent and surely confused bystander in a non-serious helldump witch hunt.

Dr. Honked posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I forgot to post in byob for a while

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Is it no nut November again or what? That my favorite month, the month where nut stops posting

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

I kind of want someone to do a straight faced delivery of this in a QCS thread. Angry demands that Brent be permabanned, and links to your thread full of evidence.
Might need to check if anyone has that username first though. Or not. Might be funny to catch an innocent and surely confused bystander in a non-serious helldump witch hunt.

Please do not ever, ever refer to me in qcs. I keep my loving head down.

Shifty Nipples

I really like the be gay do crimes gangtag, the one with the skeleton, but I wouldn't want to create confusion and it kind of feels like it would be sort of like stolen valor. cause like, I'm not gay. But I support the sentiment ya know.

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

kalel

hey orbs. hope everyone's doing well today. love y'all

more falafel please

forums poster

Shifty Nipples posted:

cause like, I'm not gay.

not with that attitude!

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Shifty Nipples

more falafel please posted:

not with that attitude!

i'm gay in spirit but not in sexual orientation

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Shifty Nipples posted:

i'm gay in spirit but not in sexual orientation

I'm gay enough for both of us.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just, emanating gay lasers from the core of my body.

Also I'm chilling at work being an anxious mess over my dad's surgery so I'm drinking Hella Rad brand coffee. They're brand new and this poo poo slaps.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Good morning to all and sundry, remember that old mate chewb :love:'s you

Holland Oates posted:

Just, emanating gay lasers from the core of my body.

Also I'm chilling at work being an anxious mess over my dad's surgery so I'm drinking Hella Rad brand coffee. They're brand new and this poo poo slaps.

:sympathy: hope the surgery goes okay!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chewbecca posted:

Good morning to all and sundry, remember that old mate chewb :love:'s you

:sympathy: hope the surgery goes okay!

Good morning, shagger!!!!

Finger Prince

Straight is the new gay

Finger Prince

This nu-gay is for angsty emo kids, give me old school heavy gay any day.

Finger Prince

That's Marcel, he runs the antique store down on Main with his much younger Filipino boyfriend Ernesto. He's a real OG*.

*Original Gay

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Finger Prince posted:

Straight is the new gay

Please don't do this

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Rarity posted:

Please don't do this

Shitposting is my nature, the very core of my being, in fact.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Let's not punch down, though.

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
sir, look at these readings! they're off the charts! they're- they're 100% shitpost! i've never seen anything like it!

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Finger Prince posted:

Shitposting is my nature, the very core of my being, in fact.

No one in this world is losing jobs, homes, family or their lives for being straight. I know you were just trying to make a funny but minority status isn't a costume to put on for shits and giggles

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

posting on the sex page

barclayed

what's the sex page

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

barclayed posted:

what's the sex page

Nothing much, whats the sex page with you?

Goons Are Gifts

So you know this is kinda cool, a friend wanted to give me something to read after I crashed his couch and the first thing he grabbed was some promotional comics shorts, nothing fancy, well, I read them and I liked them too and now I looked for a cheap version of one of them and it arrived today and now I officially am a comic nerd that owns an actual comic

I know it's kinda 80s to do this but you know I'm young I can be late to things

Goons Are Gifts

Apparently they're all american independent comics and not super heroes?? Comics without superheroes, they exist??

I have no idea about the world of comics but since I started drawing cartoons during treatment, comics are a logical step to take so here I am

Ohtori Akio

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

I will absolutely play out the Im gay card btw, I have earned this!!

(smiling serenely) Mods Gay.

barclayed

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

Apparently they're all american independent comics and not super heroes?? Comics without superheroes, they exist??

I have no idea about the world of comics but since I started drawing cartoons during treatment, comics are a logical step to take so here I am

uhhhh if i am being honest the only comic i can name off the top of my head that doesn't have superheroes is scott pilgrim. or is that a graphic novel? i'm also reading some manga right now but that's. obviously not american lol.

barclayed

barclayed posted:

uhhhh if i am being honest the only comic i can name off the top of my head that doesn't have superheroes is scott pilgrim. or is that a graphic novel? i'm also reading some manga right now but that's. obviously not american lol.

gently caress i forgot peanuts

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got rejected for a job because I'm "underqualified," but it would appear that I dodged yet another anti queer bullet.

xcheopis

barclayed posted:

gently caress i forgot peanuts

There are dozens of comic strips that don't have any superheroes, not just Peanuts!

B33rChiller

Holland Oates posted:

Please do not ever, ever refer to me in qcs. I keep my loving head down.
Sorry. I won't. It would still be funny to read .

Dr. Honked posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

B33rChiller posted:

Sorry. I won't. It would still be funny to read .

It's okay. I just hate that everything good there gets... Not. And I don't need to be a target today, or any day, with stress rn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

There are dozens of comic strips that don't have any superheroes, not just Peanuts!
There's comics with stories in most any genre. Just superheroes get the fame and mass public awareness.

Dr. Honked posted: