Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Skwirl posted:

I heard about some people who served their placenta at a dinner party. I would never go to that, not because it's disgusting and weird, but just because, what if it's the best thing I've ever tasted? What the gently caress do I do then?

Make friends around the maternity ward.

edit: jesus christ this snipe. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Nebrilos has a new favorite as of 07:37 on Nov 29, 2022

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

When I was 18, 18 years old, I saw for the first time in my life... I saw an image of clarity. I saw a comic strip. A three panel comic strip that, though simple as it seemed, changed me... changed my being. Changed who I am. Made me who I am. Enlightened me.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

TinTower posted:

When I was 18, 18 years old, I saw for the first time in my life... I saw an image of clarity. I saw a comic strip. A three panel comic strip that, though simple as it seemed, changed me... changed my being. Changed who I am. Made me who I am. Enlightened me.

only brown shorts/pants are allowed in the peach house

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

EconDad posted:

How do people work so hard to make things that are as painfully unfunny as that?

She was going to make it funny but she was running late for yoga.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug

DontMockMySmock posted:

the follow-up on this one is phenomenal

"pretty sure"

if it's just another frozen lump of meat in a freezer full of random dead things, how can you be sure you didn't eat it already by accident

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Do not ask about the red hot wings from last year’s BBQ if you don’t want to know the answer.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I fart in my own eyes

shameful

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Skwirl posted:

I heard about some people who served their placenta at a dinner party. I would never go to that, not because it's disgusting and weird, but just because, what if it's the best thing I've ever tasted? What the gently caress do I do then?

That one nurse/elf-dildo goon said it tasted kinda like chicken liver, if I remember correctly.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Samovar posted:

That one nurse/elf-dildo goon said it tasted kinda like chicken liver, if I remember correctly.

Elise the Great, all around excellent poster.

Thread is
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3844826&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014
*spandau ballet voice* i know, i know, i know,

Philippe posted:

piss part is true

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Sweet adorable gently caress knuckles

https://twitter.com/RavenKin12/status/1554114083624046593?s=20&t=jhm0ddTyCZACcYb72lmKiA

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

show pitch: peach mom and bean dad the continued adventures

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
I might be hallucinating but I thought Peach Dad was a goon and commented here about it

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Big Grunty Secret posted:

I might be hallucinating but I thought Peach Dad was a goon and commented here about it

There were some posts, I believe in the IoSM thread, but I'm not 100% if they were real or facetious

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Serperoth posted:

There were some posts, I believe in the IoSM thread, but I'm not 100% if they were real or facetious

Facetious.

The goon and the blog author claim residence in different countries.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

projecthalaxy posted:

show pitch: peach mom and bean dad the continued adventures

My thesis from many long years on the internet is going to be

Everyone's Terrible at Relationships... Except Me, Of Course

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

EconDad posted:

How do people work so hard to make things that are as painfully unfunny as that?

You've spent 9 years at it, you tell us

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Douchewolf, iirc

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Douchewolf, iirc

Douchewolf, divorce that woman

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Hyperlynx posted:

Elise the Great, all around excellent poster.

As long as you never read her posts from the old Cool Zone thread

e: wait a minute this isn't the saga thread

some plague rats has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Nov 29, 2022

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://twitter.com/jaden/status/1597498149492248576

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Samovar posted:

Huh, they should have kept the old name. Dildomancer was pretty sick.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Warbird posted:

Huh, they should have kept the old name. Dildomancer was pretty sick.

Two different posters. Elise described what elfdick must look like, Dildomancer made the dildos.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I can’t decide if having multiple elf hog focused posters is surprising or not.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

I swear I remember reading that the whole "capitalizing every word" was a possible indicator of something, but I can't remember what

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I swear I remember reading that the whole "capitalizing every word" was a possible indicator of something, but I can't remember what

Schizophrenics often capitalize seemingly-random nouns to indicate their concept attached to the word is bigger than the usual one. Like if they talk about the System or something

Every single word though... Very bad schizophrenia?

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Capitalizing Every Word has been Jaden's schtick for like ten years now, and it's Really loving Annoying

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/7gf8kj/im_jaden_smith_and_im_a_creator_ama/dqipd3u/

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Killingyouguy! posted:

Schizophrenics often capitalize seemingly-random nouns to indicate their concept attached to the word is bigger than the usual one. Like if they talk about the System or something

Every single word though... Very bad schizophrenia?

My ex used to do that whole "capitalizing a word for emphasis" thing. Huh.

As for the every word thing I want to say there was some attachment to dementia or something, but I could be misremembering entirely.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

My ex used to do that whole "capitalizing a word for emphasis" thing. Huh.

As for the every word thing I want to say there was some attachment to dementia or something, but I could be misremembering entirely.

But it is a kind of emphasis! Your proposal is Very Stupid Indeed. Not the same as "very stupid indeed". A friend of mine calls it Pooh case, but she is wrong.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Skwirl posted:

A friend's weird-rear end flu-vaccine-skeptic wife about 10 years ago made a big deal of burying hers under the back porch. This was after giving birth in a kiddie pool in their living room.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Arsenic Lupin posted:

But it is a kind of emphasis! Your proposal is Very Stupid Indeed. Not the same as "very stupid indeed". A friend of mine calls it Pooh case, but she is wrong.

The grammar prescriptivists say that it is wrong, and then the historical grammar prescriptivists come in all :smuggo: and go "Wellack shoe alley that's how people used to write in the 1700s so your contention is misguided and not supported by historical evidence".

All I know is, whenever I see someone write like that I instantly classify them as An Idiot.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Broke: Capitalizing every word
Woke: Making the first letter of your statement an enormous decorated calligraphy piece, like the first letter in a chapter of a fantasy novel.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Still not as bad as a Babylon Bee headline.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1014286054805987330

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1053285828892463109

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

SyNack Sassimov posted:

The grammar prescriptivists say that it is wrong, and then the historical grammar prescriptivists come in all :smuggo: and go "Wellack shoe alley that's how people used to write in the 1700s so your contention is misguided and not supported by historical evidence".

All I know is, whenever I see someone write like that I instantly classify them as An Idiot.

(curtseys)
Fair call; I also use &c instead of etc.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

iwentdoodie posted:

You've spent 9 years at it, you tell us

I can’t wait to turn 10 next year.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Check my rap sheet. Douchewolf claimed to be Peach Dad and I literally just checked his posts in one thread to confirm he was joking, and I got probed for helldumping.

And no I’m not still mad about it, don’t print it in the paper that I’m still mad about it.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Mister Speaker posted:

Broke: Capitalizing every word
oke: Making the first letter of your statement an enormous decorated calligraphy piece, like the first letter in a chapter of a fantasy novel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
Gonna need an in-house artist to draw a letter for me every single time I make a post.