Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

we're so goddamn far from pizza shaped like Garfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

DoombatINC posted:

I hope the future will see us back to those sweet halcyon days, but I fear it never will. :(

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Frank Frank posted:

Start posting ads for this app in Nathen’s timeline and see how long it takes him to freak out:

Someone is 100% going to mock up a fake cease and desist letter from these guys

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
nathen "lowtruth" mazri

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Howard Beale posted:

nathen "lowtruth" mazri

Campaign for Nathen to buy SA when

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Part of starting your own company... you reaally gotta pay for that name search.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

https://eegees.com/menu/

Eegees sells subs, grinders, fries, frosty drinks, all kinds of delicious food- and none of it is shaped like a cat or contains carcinogenic orange coloring

They also have multiple locations and a catchphrase that isn't a narcissistic cry for help

'Take it easy, have an eegee'

It's basically the exact opposite of egeez and Garfield Eats but 1000x better!

Nathan of course is so lazy he thinks taking away an extra e and using z instead of s is a genius move that makes his virtual business totally different and worthy of success

Can't wait for the trademark fight during which he will represent himself because Dad doesn't want to spend money on an actual lawyer and Nathan will be legally eviscerated six ways to Sunday

Binary Badger fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Nov 30, 2022

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Binary Badger posted:

Can't wait for the trademark fight during which he will represent himself because Dad doesn't want to spend money on an actual lawyer and Nathan will be legally eviscerated six ways to Sunday

I don’t know how it works in Canada but I’m not sure a lawsuit would work in the US because the businesses aren’t likely to be confused. One is a regional restaurant in the US southwest that offers food and drink that seem like something human beings would actually buy, the other one does absolutely nothing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Binary Badger posted:

Eegees sells subs, grinders, fries, frosty drinks, all kinds of delicious food- and none of it is shaped like a cat or contains carcinogenic orange coloring

Binary Badger posted:

It's basically the exact opposite of egeez and Garfield Eats but 1000x better!
These first sentence doesn't lead to the second. :colbert:

The do have 3ft subs, for when you want to eat a comically large sub. No, of course it isn't meant to be shared. what sort fool shares their sub. An absurd suggestion.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

david_a posted:

I don’t know how it works in Canada but I’m not sure a lawsuit would work in the US because the businesses aren’t likely to be confused. One is a regional restaurant in the US southwest that offers food and drink that seem like something human beings would actually buy, the other one does absolutely nothing.

It would be interesting because you have to prove the copycat business is either damaging/diluting your brand or is profiting through wrongfully associating with yours. Nathen's lawyer might be able to cite Egeez's lack of any business transactions whatsoever as proof that neither is occurring, but if Nathen were to represent himself he absolutely would not be able to "suppress" himself enough to make these key points. It would require him admitting, in as official a capacity that exists, that Egeez is not in fact Amazon 2 or whatever nonsense he's touted it as in 50,000 press releases.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
idk why mr. marzi trying to make his arm look bigger than it is is concerning but for some reason it is coming from this guy

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DoombatINC posted:

The Garfield restaurant was the absolute beginning, much like the big bang

Once it closed pressures beyond the scale of human measurement and comprehension made it collapse upon itself and explode violently, creating the beginnings of this new universe we see today

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I love the logo of the podcast he went on.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Humans of New York are educated stupid. Timeless podcasters are evil bastards. Spotify has simultaneous 4-hour Picture Timeo'clock

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

God. I hated Humans Of New York. Guy I knew when it was big wouldn't shut up about it. He was also really into TED Talks so...

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Other than him sitting down to tell the only person who will listen to him (a mall santa) about his dumb ideas, this absolute failure of a man is really not funny anymore

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Wrong, the steady trickle of insane orange diarrhea is actually very funny as long as you don't actively immerse yourself in it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

I love the logo of the podcast he went on.

Once again, this looks AI translated or maybe written by an alien from outer space

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I looked up that podcast and the blurbs look like some old SA parody.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
even a stopped picture time o'clock is inspired by content such as humans of new york twice a day

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

StabMasterArson posted:

Other than him sitting down to tell the only person who will listen to him (a mall santa) about his dumb ideas, this absolute failure of a man is really not funny anymore

I think I’m leaning in this direction too. Nathen used to just be zany and pretty weird, but his more political outbursts make it a lot less fun.

It’s kinda like with the Time Cube dude - haha what a crazy person, oh wait, he legitimately does have a mental illness on top of being insanely racist. Not so much fun.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Yeah. He's jumped the Garf. His poo poo's less funny and more sad/upsetting.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
As someone who once called for this thread to be closed, never ever close this thread because Nathen always bounces back

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

So who's going to take the bullet and listen to that podcast?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nathan will be charged with a crime within five years

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

joylessdivision posted:

I feel like if anyone does, any report written back here will sound like it came from the narrator at the end of a Lovecraft tale.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

joylessdivision posted:

I tried, but it was like half a minute of clock sounds and no way to fast forward, so I gave up

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

half a minute of clock sounds inspired by content such as humans of new york?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

joylessdivision posted:

I'm already sufficiently entertaged

boof
Jun 3, 2001
I stuck with the podcast through his tirade against broken airplane seat screens with no compensatory e-voucher, and made it to the point where he starts ranting about the time a Jewish lawyer called him a racist, and had to check out.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I listened to about 10 minutes before I burst a blood vessel in my left eye. It is some of the most infuriating audio I’ve ever had the displeasure of listening to.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Did everyone else who made it 10 minutes into the podcast know that eGeez is pronounced Iggy's and not E-Jeez the way I assumed from all of the Oh Geez branding?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Couldn’t tell you

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Interesting. It still makes me go "oh, jeez"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Here are some notes after the racism that turned everyone off:

Nathan predicts a civil war in 2023 from people who are scared to say Muslim and non binary.
Iggy's is very well thought of. Warner Bros and the Smurfs owners said no one has ever thought of this before.
Many foreign nations are A-HA-HA about American brands, but brick and mortar stores are closing down.
Nathen is a tech guy.
He is very classy and generous.
He sees color (he loves color) but does not see religion.
Nathen likes living in Toronto.
He moved to Toronto 5 years ago.

They start describing the photo (the whole point of the podcast) 20 minutes in and it gets very boring.

Some people who were on coke wanted a three some with Nathen and offered him coke and said he strikes them as a coke head.
Nathen is so telepathic he can tell if you are a murderer when you walk by.
Even the stans were impressed by how fast Nathen cleaned up the discord hacking.
You shouldn't partner with someone you've never met. It could even be someone living in a homeless shelter. And by that Nathen means someone with no business acumen, he has nothing against homeless shelters, he delivered lasagna to them.
Being homeless should be a transition. They should be taken to Zara or H&M and a barber for a fix up. Nathen is going to start a homeless shelter called Fix Upper.
Some conspiracies are true.
Mothers know they can't trust Toys R Us that is why there is Iggy's.
It will be the Ubereats of restaurants
Iggy's will have real inclusivity, not like when corporations do pretend to do inclusivity.
He created Nathfield based on South Park and Family Guy.
He has contacted Nick Cave to do something with Nathfield.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
Nathen's intentions are pure, but it's very funny that he thinks no one who runs a homeless shelter has ever thought of giving them haircuts. I guess he truly is a tech guy.

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

joylessdivision posted:

Honestly I tried and I'm not sure a human being can accomplish it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

MassRafTer posted:

Being homeless should be a transition. They should be taken to Zara or H&M and a barber for a fix up. Nathen is going to start a homeless shelter called Fix Upper.

Sweet Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

MassRafTer posted:

Here are some notes after the racism that turned everyone off:

Nathan predicts a civil war in 2023 from people who are scared to say Muslim and non binary.
Iggy's is very well thought of. Warner Bros and the Smurfs owners said no one has ever thought of this before.
Many foreign nations are A-HA-HA about American brands, but brick and mortar stores are closing down.
Nathen is a tech guy.
He is very classy and generous.
He sees color (he loves color) but does not see religion.
Nathen likes living in Toronto.
He moved to Toronto 5 years ago.

They start describing the photo (the whole point of the podcast) 20 minutes in and it gets very boring.

Some people who were on coke wanted a three some with Nathen and offered him coke and said he strikes them as a coke head.
Nathen is so telepathic he can tell if you are a murderer when you walk by.
Even the stans were impressed by how fast Nathen cleaned up the discord hacking.
You shouldn't partner with someone you've never met. It could even be someone living in a homeless shelter. And by that Nathen means someone with no business acumen, he has nothing against homeless shelters, he delivered lasagna to them.
Some conspiracies are true.
Mothers know they can't trust Toys R Us that is why there is Iggy's.
It will be the Ubereats of restaurants
Iggy's will have real inclusivity, not like when corporations do pretend to do inclusivity.
He created Nathfield based on South Park and Family Guy.
He has contacted Nick Cave to do something with Nathfield.

I feel like I'm having a stroke