Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Well, I'm the idiot who clicked. This is fuuuuucked. Kanye is manic as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I feel like this isn’t funny any more.

For me it goes through cycles where it's funny and not funny, usually weighed on how caustic or inane the man's statements are. When he said the "death con 3" thing it was funny, because that's just idiotic. When he's openly praising Hitler and continuing to push the "Jewish people did ___ to me," it's terribly unfunny even if he is attributing the invention of the microphone to Hitler like the moron that he is.

Maybe tomorrow he'll get kicked off some streaming services and go whine about how diminished his net worth is, and then it'll be funny again.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Alex Jones is securing a better audio connection for Laura Loomer in a possible effort to dilute the craziness

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
wait a loving minute is this really kanye?

oh my god, reality is so awesome. oh my god. this is amazing

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

so he really was losing his mind all these years. The internet was right for once.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

My question is why his ex-wife has allowed this to go on this long without a custody hearing, and if she's going to go for it after this

Divorce decree was only finalized yesterday. I have a feeling there's gonna be a review of the custody portion, and maybe of the spousal support portion - if this keeps up I doubt Kanye will be able to cover the 200k/month payments for very long

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

B-Rock452 posted:

For anyone else this would be used as part of the paperwork for an involuntary psych hold but I guess if you are a former billionaire it's another Thursday. It is kind of wild to see the effects of untreated bipolar disorder on someone with virtually unlimited money

his money is very very limited

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so its not even a sex head bag?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
haha alex said 'everything's crazy' and ye was like 'I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME WHEN YOU'RE SAYING THAT' from the background

amazing

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

The wild part is that the mask actually partially inhibits his antisemitism like whatever the polar opposite of Magneto is.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i feel like i'm watching the cultural equivalent of 9/11

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

life is hosed up, man

lmfao

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Kanye West getting Alex Jones to distance himself from Hitler on his own show was probably not something anyone saw coming. Maybe he is a genius?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

StrangersInTheNight posted:

haha alex said 'everything's crazy' and ye was like 'I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME WHEN YOU'RE SAYING THAT' from the background

amazing

he goes "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" and then alex is like "everyone is crazy, i really believe that"

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
In the words of Jay Z, Yo, gently caress You Kanye, First And Foremost. I can’t with this any more. I’ll be working on my becks bops playlist.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
up next: Thom Yorke appears on the Michael Savage show

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

TheMightyBoops posted:

The wild part is that the mask actually partially inhibits his antisemitism like whatever the polar opposite of Magneto is.

lmao

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I tuned in and coming out of the most recent pitch break it's a pre-recorded segment about 'censorship bad' so who knows what's going on in the studio right now

edit: and right back to another commercial :lol: I wonder if Kanye stormed off this show too

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

precision posted:

he goes "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?" and then alex is like "everyone is crazy, i really believe that"

yeah alex simpers after that, he's like oh no everyone is crazy

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
He probably left after being called crazy.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

KitConstantine posted:

I tuned in and coming out of the most recent pitch break it's a pre-recorded segment about 'censorship bad' so who knows what's going on in the studio right now

Alex is probably at the vodka fridge splitting 750ml with Kanye. Or Kanye left and he's just getting wasted alone and going to rage back on.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

KitConstantine posted:

Divorce decree was only finalized yesterday. I have a feeling there's gonna be a review of the custody portion, and maybe of the spousal support portion - if this keeps up I doubt Kanye will be able to cover the 200k/month payments for very long

Have feeling that soon -for no particular reason- he's going to start getting very into "mens right" stuff. Fortunately I think that he's gone off so off the edge now, what ever he supports after this hopefully won't really matter to much.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

The prior breaks have been at least this long too

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

And another pre-recorded segment, this one about the Balenciaga ad non-scandal, as if you need to make a stupid conspiracy theory to talk about how the fashion industry abuses people, and particularly young women

Note Kanye had a brand partnership with Balenciaga for a long time :lol:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Brands just LOVE celebs who speak glowingly of Hitler!

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Brands just LOVE celebs who speak glowingly of Hitler!

Oh they dropped him a couple weeks ago when Gap did

And back to Ye, still in the studio

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

dr_rat posted:

Have feeling that soon -for no particular reason- he's going to start getting very into "mens right" stuff. Fortunately I think that he's gone off so off the edge now, what ever he supports after this hopefully won't really matter to much.

i dunno man, incel poo poo has poo poo like implanting dog brains into women and then using Pavlovian conditioning for "reasons"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
I kept waiting for the other guests to trying to one up Ye by saying they loved Hitler as much if not more.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

PhazonLink posted:

i dunno man, incel poo poo has poo poo like implanting dog brains into women and then using Pavlovian conditioning for "reasons"

Do these idiots not realize that works with all animals not just dogs? This includes humans. They just want a dog they can gently caress with a human body?

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
I never heard Fuentes speak before. Lol what an alpha

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It's like a weird Tracy Jordan skit

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

CommieGIR posted:

I kept waiting for the other guests to trying to one up Ye by saying they loved Hitler as much if not more.

The other guest is Nick Fuentes so it would just be true

Also I'm pretty sure Fuentes is wearing one of the Yeezy Gap hoodies right now

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I really wonder if this is it for Kanye and he'll always be defined by it, or if we'll all look back in ten years and go remember when Kanye had a Nazi phase?

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I really wonder if this is it for Kanye and he'll always be defined by it, or if we'll all look back in ten years and go remember when Kanye had a Nazi phase?

The path Kanye is on is not likely one he's going to get off. He'll likely only spiral worse.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

KitConstantine posted:

That pocket is fuckin huge!

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Donald Trump turned down an opportunity to be Ye's running mate '24

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

KitConstantine posted:

Big "first day of middle school" energy right here

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

parthenocarpy posted:

Donald Trump turned down an opportunity to be Ye's running mate '24

A savvy political decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This isn’t funny whatsoever. Not one bit. And yet I laugh.