Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
NAZIS ARE KINDA COOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ups_rail posted:

so whats this about a christian clothing line

ahaha jones is trying to pivot on the hitler issue

jones is like: i dont agree with your views but this is abotu freedom of speech. right. its about freedom of speech. lets agree that its about freedom of speech

kanye: hitler is good

jones, crying: please say free speech

kayne: i love hitler

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

precision posted:

Aaaaand now he's full on denying the holocaust

What did he say?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Alex Jones is done with his poo poo lol

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Hollismason posted:

What did he say?

"The holocaust, that didn't happen"

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Ali Alexander jumped in to explain that Ye, Christlike, loves everyone including Nazis and Zionists :)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

precision posted:

"The holocaust, that didn't happen"

What the loving christ.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
he keeps talking to Ari Emmanuel as if he's watching and offering to help with a clothing line lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

KitConstantine posted:

Ali Alexander jumped in to explain that Ye, Christlike, loves everyone including Nazis and Zionists :)

He's denying the Holocaust and threatening Jews out of love :allears:

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

LMAO the loving smash cut to video of MLK

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Well then

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Who does this Ali Alexander guy think he's fooling?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
Ending it with an MLK clip holy

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Tekne posted:

Yadolph's most passionate followers and enforcers were known as the black bags.

Yadolf.

OH fuuuuuuuuuck.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Extra Large Marge posted:

Who does this Ali Alexander guy think he's fooling?

he was one of the primary organizers of the January 6th rallies and is a right wing grifter in his own right, so probably trying to tone it down slightly for the normies

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

KitConstantine posted:

he was one of the primary organizers of the January 6th rallies and is a right wing grifter in his own right, so probably trying to tone it down slightly for the normies

Boy, how did that turn out, huh?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
i also got the impression he was shoring up the plausible deniability. he was very much 'don't you hear him? he says he loves everybody!! and people keep putting words in his mouth about who he hates!' kind of performance

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
So who won kanye or alex jones.

Also who is the heel kanye or alex jones.

Was it hilter is the answer hilter or jews

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

StrangersInTheNight posted:

i also got the impression he was shoring up the plausible deniability. he was very much 'don't you hear him? he says he loves everybody!! and people keep putting words in his mouth about who he hates!' kind of performance

it was pretty funny they kept throwing this to Kanye and he was just "No, no, I like Hitler, he was great! Ari Emmanuel, famously jewish agent to the stars, call me I can design your clothes"

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012
How the hell does this keep getting worse.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1598409233430618139?cxt=HHwWtoCxxdSu2K4sAAAA

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

^^^^ then loving name one

precision posted:

Alex Jones is done with his poo poo lol
This is the best part really. Alex Jones afraid of platforming Kayne West.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

StrangersInTheNight posted:

desperately trying to pretend this is an inaudible dogwhistle

as the blood trickles from his ears and ye keeps pressing the button on a 150 decibel airhorn

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol at how uncomfortable Alex Jones got when talking about the same poo poo all of his guests talk about except doing it overtly instead of speaking in code.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Ups_rail posted:

Also Kanye isnt from a white nationalist group he's clearly mental.

Well I mean he's certainly been given the benefit of a doubt like several times but he just keeps saying worse stuff.

Like next he'll show up in KKK sheets and will hold up his American Nazi party membership and tell everyone he loves killing Jews and everyone's just going to say he's crazy again?

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

explosivo posted:

Lol at how uncomfortable Alex Jones got when talking about the same poo poo all of his guests talk about except doing it overtly instead of speaking in code.

it was extremely funny to watch his increasingly desperate attempts to change the loving subject already and Ye just going :mad: no!!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

explosivo posted:

Maybe Alex really does believe in the frogs and interdimensional demons, meanwhile everyone around him is just a racist grifter. An unfortunate victim of circumstance :(

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the bits with the talking net and the bottle of yoohoo were unhinged af

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Toplowtech posted:

^^^^ then loving name one

He killed Hitler

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm surprised to not see this on CNN or Huffpost because of how unhinged it was

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Kanye said hitler was responsible for the microphones he and jones were using and that he invented the highway

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

the whole interview had big "I just don't approve of murdering unbor - EVERY PREGNANCY IS SACRED YOU DEMONIC WHORES!" energy

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Ye is the new Borat

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Hollismason posted:

it just happened, it'll be on the news tonight

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

KitConstantine posted:

ya, they're doing goodcop badcop

jones is the one who linked kanye up with milo and fuentes to begin with, they're def all on the same page

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I think ye thinks literally everything inventes by germans was hitler

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I really wanna see the supercut of Kanye saying he likes Hitler and the holocaust didn't happen repeated over and over again

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Never have I truly felt a brother, like i feel the gentlesponge with 45 degree angle trousers.

My word...

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Tekne posted:

the whole interview had big "I just don't approve of murdering unbor - EVERY PREGNANCY IS SACRED YOU DEMONIC WHORES!" energy

yeah his big thing was that sex is a drug that's creating unwanted babies, and that the jews are selling sex through entertainment, instagram, etc. but if we lead christ-first, we can be purified. he used a water analogy for sin and how it soils the soul, which is always airtight philosophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Hollismason posted:

i think that the media may have learned some of the dangers of platforming extremist beliefs whenever they make a big spectacle intentionally to get a bunch of media coverage