Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Also, everyone is a crypto freak?? What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Yeah wtf. Also did Jones do something with Crypto?? All I see is he gave his oline bitcoins once.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
both Mac Jones and Zach Wilson are hateable little shits and I will delight in each of them suffering.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

fsif posted:

Also, everyone is a crypto freak?? What

Athletes, sorry I should have been more specific.

I am willing to give on dirty player too

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

torgeaux posted:

Ideal result?

Pats win off three Josh Allen INTs returned for TDs, but punt on every offensive drive.

If we could somehow win AND lose Matt Patricia in one week I think that would be just swell

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Mac Jones: Proven racist, Proven dirty player, Proven crypto freak

Zach Wilson: Bad at football and has an annoying face.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You simply can’t trust Mormons

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Mac Jones: Proven racist, Proven dirty player, Proven crypto freak

Zach Wilson: Bad at football and has an annoying face.

your kinda guy

https://twitter.com/rzstprogramming/status/1388260421979807752?lang=en

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1388217348499329026

https://twitter.com/RzstProgramming/status/1388468632364126209

Whatever way you way to frame a celebrity, you can dig up a tweet for. It's great.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We can all agree that every QB except Tua is racist

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
You can be a dumb rear end in a top hat and still be a level down in racism from doing literally blackface.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

The Tua thing that always gets lost that's really funny is when he got mad at the reporter for congratulating him on his wedding.

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

You can be a dumb rear end in a top hat and still be a level down in racism from doing literally blackface.

sure sure. jones 14 and zach was 21 but whatever you say!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

sure sure. jones 14 and zach was 21 but whatever you say!

you're really defending the blackface? lol

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

you're really defending the blackface? lol

no, i'm saying whatever makes you sleep better about your qb if you think he's a wonderful angel

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

[img]one of those ben baldwin graphs but x is how racist something is and y is how old the qb was when they did it [/img]

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

[timg]one of those ben baldwin graphs but x is how racist something is and y is how old the qb was when they did it [/timg]

lol

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
There isn’t a single one of you that would wager even $10 that McCorkle Alabama Jones and Zach Utah Wilson aren’t racist pieces of poo poo so let’s just accept it as canon and move on.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

no, i'm saying whatever makes you sleep better about your qb if you think he's a wonderful angel

I just said he was a dumb rear end in a top hat with an annoying face literally on this page lol

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
In other news https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1598406758908973056?t=iTPFK-DBLYTJQ68By500Vw&s=19

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Didn't someone say the other day he was only going to miss a week?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yes, I believe Von himself said that.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
The Jets may be a historically snake-bitten franchise, but at least they give beat reporters what they deserve and then some.

I bet they get excited about going to Jets games and events because they know it's going to be chow time.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

The Jets may be a historically snake-bitten franchise, but at least they give beat reporters what they deserve and then some.

I bet they get excited about going to Jets games and events because they know it's going to be chow time.

Most media spreads are pretty good

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

TheBizzness posted:

There isn’t a single one of you that would wager even $10 that McCorkle Alabama Jones and Zach Utah Wilson aren’t racist pieces of poo poo so let’s just accept it as canon and move on.

Max woke bruh.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Have you seen the chemistry between Allen and Diggs?!

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Ehud posted:

[timg]one of those ben baldwin graphs but x is how racist something is and y is how old the qb was when they did it [/timg]

Lmao

Gif of the dots of a zach wilson dropback and you slowly realize he's spelling out the n word as he scrambles around like a pilot drawing a dick with their flightpath

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Reports that zach wilson lost the locker room when one of his teammates tried to set him up with a receiver's mom as a prank and it didn't go well (racistly

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Phobeste posted:

Reports that zach wilson lost the locker room when one of his teammates tried to set him up with a receiver's mom as a prank and it didn't go well (racistly

Lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

What if it was Blach Wilson

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Amy Pole Her posted:

Tua and Burrow (altho i will absolutely not die on this hill)

i love this modern era where I do have to have the thought about whether someone I like is going to suddenly show themselves to be a weird obsessive cultist, racist, or other flavor of lunatic

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

there's been like 7 nfl players ever who weren't deeply problematic in some way. we as fans can justify our watching the nfl because we know the bad people are getting brain damage when we root for them

epic bacon fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Dec 2, 2022

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

mcmagic posted:

turn your monitor on

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

t a s t e posted:

Would the fan base still be rallying around Mike Black

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Docjowles posted:

New thread title IMO

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Docjowles posted:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Docjowles posted:

Finally some real loving questions in here

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
McCorkle is way more hateable than Wilson IMO, they both look like weird shitheads but only one of them got this weird campaign to anoint them as the next big thing after a deeply mediocre rookie season.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

t a s t e posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J73bsirkpys

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RickGosselin9/status/1598467280966410248

Pats on their usual poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1598463535339773955