Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/torriangray/status/1597669547494223872

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Can someone translate what the gently caress to us non Christian / evangelical brain rot havers?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

hahahah WHAT

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Peace is a synonym for quiet, so it's quiet because the :females: can't talk.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

onesixtwo posted:

Can someone translate what the gently caress to us non Christian / evangelical brain rot havers?

It's evangelical birth control

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

onesixtwo posted:

Women be talkin, right fellas?

A farting mink
Nov 6, 2022

by Pragmatica

onesixtwo posted:

Women should be seen, not heard.

This is catchy and well animated but I loving hate the movie so it's cursed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFokXnCCMf8

A farting mink fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Dec 2, 2022

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

onesixtwo posted:

"I hate my wife and children almost as much as I hate minorities."

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

wow Jesus just got owned hard

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Speaking as a Primary Jizz Load Alpha Male...

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe

Wouldn't precum people be the real go-getters, eager beavers etc?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
As an Alpha Male I spend a lot of time thinking very hard about about the exact method my dad used to creampie my mom.

I regret typing this sentence.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Don't worry about it. It probably wasn't the one you think it is.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

oof

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

quote:

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
You really are a heel

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

onesixtwo posted:

"Peace on earth and goodwill toward men" is a modified quote from scripture, popularized by a poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, and more widely popularized by inclusion in a popular christmas carol and other christmas-y stuff for some reason. so the phrase is often associated with christmas.

cause those dumb women can't ever shut up and stop nagging, you can only get peace if you tape their mouths closed. ha ha funny joke.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Honestly that looks like a pretty legit halloween costume. Much better than some boring generic thing someone picked up from a store for $20 earlier in the day.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

somehow I don't think that costume is for a halloween party

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

I'm seen the grinch they have at my cities zoo, and it doesn't look like that.

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.
I'd probably let that Grinch steal my Christmas

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

clearly belongs in the #belssed thread

Jabberlock fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 3, 2022

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Scratch Monkey posted:

somehow I don't think that costume is for a halloween party

On one of the channels, for the Thanksgiving parade, they do a long lead-in with features from current and upcoming musicals. Last year, this was one of them.

It looked absolutely dreadful and I'm genuinely shocked it's still running into 2023.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Jamesman posted:

On one of the channels, for the Thanksgiving parade, they do a long lead-in with features from current and upcoming musicals. Last year, this was one of them.

It looked absolutely dreadful and I'm genuinely shocked it's still running into 2023.

How big of a role does Dave Coulier have in it?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Ralph Crammed In posted:

It felt like there were lots of options for jokes here but I hit wikipedia and learned that Dave Coulier is American. I not only thought he was Canadian, but assumed he was like on money and stuff there. The platonic ideal of a Canadian.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

SLOSifl posted:

It felt like there were lots of options for jokes here but I hit wikipedia and learned that Dave Coulier is American. I not only thought he was Canadian, but assumed he was like on money and stuff there. The platonic ideal of a Canadian.

No way, that's some Berenstein Bear Alt Universe poo poo. He's 100% Canadian.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

No way, that's some Berenstein Bear Alt Universe poo poo. He's 100% Canadian.

His mother was Canadian, but I could have sworn he was actually born and raised there.

His wiki also claims Alanis said the song isn't about him. World shattered.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

He's from Detroit which is literally on the other side of a river from Canada, so given that, his mother's heritage, and the fact that he caught a blowie from Alanis makes him Canadian in my book

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Ralph Crammed In posted:

As far as I can tell, it's supposed to be like Mama Mia or something, where it's a story that just has a bunch of people singing Alanis music in it.

But it comes off as one of those projects where clueless white people try to make something hip and modern for all the kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx5-FRUMMp8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What are these types of russian hats called? I don't think they look like ushankas but maybe they are

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

koshmar posted:

His mother was Canadian, but I could have sworn he was actually born and raised there.

His wiki also claims Alanis said the song isn't about him. World shattered.

I… don’t know what is even real anymore. I need to lie down for a bit.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Milo and POTUS posted:

What are these types of russian hats called? I don't think they look like ushankas but maybe they are

Cossack is what they're generally called

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Dec 3, 2022

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Stoatbringer posted:

Speaking as a Primary Jizz Load Alpha Male...

As a Sigma Load Male, from one who punched its way through the condom...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What came first, the people or the hat

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

What came first, the people or the hat

they guy who posted anime

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

I believe without the ear flaps they’re called “papakha” or “kubanka”

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

Soooooooooy un perdedooooooooor.....
I’m a precum baby,
So why don’t you kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/SM_iron_prince/status/1598937283545075712?t=ldV1BpgyU1eVNsihzEtnkQ&s=19