Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dabir posted:

I'm probably dumb but what's with the ropes

It seems that he's turning into the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz (i.e. he has no brain)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

Killing thousands of monkeys is the only way to treat alzheimers, nothing disingenuous about this argument at all

He didnt say "treat" though, he said "make it go away".It certainly will all go away when you receive the implant.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

I just keep thinking of that Norm joke about Musk about Mars. seems pretty relevant to putting a computer chip in someone's brain. "Say what you will about Musk, with his plan to colonise mars in the next ten years, nobody is a more creative serial killer."

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
Ngl, I don't give a poo poo about the monkeys.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

kazil posted:

would hitler drink caffeine free diet coke?

yeah, amphetamines give you dry mouth and destroy your taste, and you don't need the caffine cause you're on meth

hitler would love caffeine free diet coke

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Renreeja posted:

He didnt say "treat" though, he said "make it go away".It certainly will all go away when you receive the implant.

But a bullet is cheaper, has the same effect, AND you can do it yourself, instead of some impersonal doctor carving into your grandma's cranium.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Beartaco posted:

that's fair, no one gives a poo poo about you

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Cthulu Carl posted:

It seems that he's turning into the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz (i.e. he has no brain)

I could post away the hours
Unbannin' all the howlers,
Replying to turdcat2;
And my head I'd be a scratchin'
While my thoughts are busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

QuarkJets posted:

Killing thousands of monkeys is the only way to treat alzheimers, nothing disingenuous about this argument at all

What an idiot, everyone knows Japanese gangsters are the best test subjects for experimental Alzheimer’s medication.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Beartaco posted:

ok

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ah Twitter.

Man gets banned for yelling N word repeatedly.
Unbanned by musk
Banned again for even more N wording.
Employee who banned them is fired
Unbanned again
More N words

Really good stuff all around, Elon is really doing a great job of exposing the Nazis before they hatch from eggs.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Cthulu Carl posted:

But a bullet is cheaper, has the same effect, AND you can do it yourself, instead of some impersonal doctor carving into your grandma's cranium.
if you do it yourself then it's murder but if you pay a doctor to do it then it's healthcare

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Beartaco posted:

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1136020363148611584?s=20&t=l9b9YyMan0HmbPTFD0P2-g

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'd kill every human for the opportunity to suck one ape's dick

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

humans are apes you dumb idiot, you absolute buffoon

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

i said earlier he would be a born-again christian by this time next year and loving lol

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

kazil posted:

would hitler drink caffeine free diet coke?

He would, because the caffeine interaction with the meth would explode his heart.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Ghostlight posted:

humans are apes you dumb idiot, you absolute buffoon

Excuse me, but it's baboon to you

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
please god, no

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Mods pls

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

please not

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

It's funny that Twitter's new extreme lack of brand safety is now affecting not just corporations but conservatives and the Christian religion

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Every time I see a new stupid newbie av that I think will surely drive everyone to pay for their own profile pic, the stupid newbies surprise me with their inaction yet again

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

A farting mink posted:

I kinda agree with Kanye. Hitler got the motorways built and also got universal healthcare and public housing to work properly. He wasn't all that bad.

But also, he was loving Hitler! Jesus Christ!

hey any mods who somehow haven't gotten around to doing anything useful today, please eject this guy from the forums into the sun, ty tia

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

might just be too stupid tho idk

Herstory Begins Now fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 2, 2022

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Remember when whether or not the candidate would kill Baby Hitler if they could was an actual issue in the Republican primary?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

how can Ye say the only people killed on J6 were unarmed when one guy was killed with a taser in his hands (and on his balls)?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

he dropped the taser in shock once it went off so technically he was unarmed at the time he died of tasing his own balls

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kazil posted:

how can Ye say the only people killed on J6 were unarmed when one guy was killed with a taser in his hands (and on his balls)?

I’d forgotten about T A S E R B A L L S :laffo:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

lmao replace the question mark with a blue check

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

QuarkJets posted:

MODS PLS

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

You know what to do.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

he dropped the taser in shock once it went off so technically he was unarmed at the time he died of tasing his own balls

that's a good Snopes impression

He died with tazed balls, not because of them! The sudden voltage-induced heart attack was coincidence!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

golden bubble posted:

A reminder that fascist did not manage to make the trains run on time. It was done once for show, and then the trains were unreliable whenever the local fascist leader was not showing off for the cameras. A huge part of their economic recovery was a mix of stealing from untermensch and unsustainable debt-fueled government spending on ludicrous military buildups. By the time WW2 started, the wild military spending reached a point where the Nazis would have broken their economy if they didn't conquer and pillage at least one of their neighbors.

Agree. Much like "pull yourself up by your own bootstraps", "at least the trains ran on time" was a sarcastic statement (the trains did not run on time in fascist Italy) that later generations use at face value meaning.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

golden bubble posted:

A reminder that fascist did not manage to make the trains run on time. It was done once for show, and then the trains were unreliable whenever the local fascist leader was not showing off for the cameras. A huge part of their economic recovery was a mix of stealing from untermensch and unsustainable debt-fueled government spending on ludicrous military buildups. By the time WW2 started, the wild military spending reached a point where the Nazis would have broken their economy if they didn't conquer and pillage at least one of their neighbors.

Education: RM 530 million
Sanitation: RM 120 million
Uniforms: RM 9570 million

please help me budget my master race is dying

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Has anyone said Ye-dolf Hitler yet

This has to be

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

QuarkJets posted:

yeah that's a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crymetimeboys
Aug 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What's worse than saying "Hitler was a good guy"? Just straight up posting the swastika.

What's worse than just straight up posting the swastika, you ask?

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/statu...ingawful.com%2F