Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crymetimeboys
Aug 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Screenshot for posterity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crymetimeboys
Aug 30, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What a loving amazing snipe.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
well I'm sure this will be good for twitter's ability to attract advertisers

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

loving boomers taking photos of their computer screens jesus christ moses hitler.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You know where else trains run on time?

Plenty of non-fascist countries

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I’m sure Adobe loves having their name right next to that :catstare:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So is Kanye's deal just that he thinks he's making some grand point about how everybody is redeemable and worthy of love, even Hitler/Nazis? And by invoking Hitler and conflating the Star of David with the swastika he's doing some kind of reductio ad absurdum to prove how he doesn't hate anybody and everything is all loooooove?

I know the answer is "he real dumb op" but I'm just trying to understand what he thinks he thinks

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Crymetimeboys posted:

What's worse than saying "Hitler was a good guy"? Just straight up posting the swastika.

What's worse than just straight up posting the swastika, you ask?

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/statu...ingawful.com%2F

Graphic design is my passion

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598521071178698752

Elon texted Kanye and said he's gone too far :popcorn:
(embed crops image but it's there)

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598522518087897090

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Data Graham posted:

So is Kanye's deal just that he thinks he's making some grand point about how everybody is redeemable and worthy of love, even Hitler/Nazis? And by invoking Hitler and conflating the Star of David with the swastika he's doing some kind of reductio ad absurdum to prove how he doesn't hate anybody and everything is all loooooove?

I know the answer is "he real dumb op" but I'm just trying to understand what he thinks he thinks

probably the opposite, he's probably trying to say "jews are the REAL nazis if you think about it"

or he just posted a meme he got from 4chan, pretty sure I've seen that stupid logo before

edit:
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598521071178698752

the most offensive thing here is the battery level of ye's phone

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

Data Graham posted:

No, Kanye loves Hitler for being a bloody-handed conqueror and wishes he could be Hitler, a murderous artist painting the world in his image with the blood of millions. He is a white supremacist who thinks white people deserved to conquer and enslave his ancestors because they were stronger and more ruthless. He loves power and domination and believes might makes right, "slavery was a choice", and all that. His fashion photos feature rows of ugly, dehumanized, identical figures, people with their humanity completely subsumed into Ye. He is completely 100% serious about the Nazi poo poo.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

QuarkJets posted:

lmao replace the question mark with a blue check

:hmmyes:

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

His final tweet is making GBS threads on elon, the person who unbanned him

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

ymgve posted:

or he just posted a meme he got from 4chan, pretty sure I've seen that stupid logo before

it's from an old UFO cult, of all things

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism#Religious_symbol

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:stare:

I know about the Raelians, but I don't think I ever saw the swastika version of the logo

PITY BONER
Oct 18, 2021
Post ITT if you would consider going to a Raelian orgy.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I mean he's been saying for a while now "the Jews" control everything, and are keeping him out of the music industry and responsible for a bunch of other poo poo. So when he says "oh I love the nazi and hitler" just gonna take him at his word on that one, as fits right in with everything else he's been saying.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Kanye. Elon. Trump.
Kanye. Elon. Trump.
Kanye. Elon. Trump.
Kanye. Elon. Trump.
Daft Punk?

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

PITY BONER posted:

Post ITT if you would consider going to a Raelian orgy.

Just don't drink the punch!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

If Elon really knew about posting he would've know this is exactly what happens when you make your website "FREE SPEECH ANYTHING IS OK"

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

all of kanyes tweets with that symbol just got deleted by twitter

so much for free speech!!!!!!!!!!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol Elon's having a nice relaxing evening

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/AkivaMCohen/status/1598487532764798983?s=20&t=TxP3SYJxb57MQbVqGB8rVA

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

turns out you can have too much free speech? :shrug:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

god please help me posted:

sic semper opulentus

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I can't help it I'm a scorpion

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
say what you want about Ye, but he still posts better than elon musk

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Guze posted:

If Elon really knew about posting he would've know this is exactly what happens when you make your website "FREE SPEECH ANYTHING IS OK"

Which version of GBS is this equivalent to?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

vaginite posted:

yeah that's a good idea

It's perfect! It's like he's looking right at his stupid mistake and doesn't even get it lol

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Thats... a hell of a letter. They probably wrote it informally specifically to get Elon's attention.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Elon Musk 💎
@elonmusk

Algernon is doing amazingly smart from the nuralink actually, and it is a version older than mine. The monkeys. The future is going to for everyone #bomo

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

This thread is crazy hard to read when it’s just embeds of deleted tweet after deleted tweet. If you see something crazy, screenshot it!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Klyith posted:

Yeah but that bars set so low it buried underground. Set there's people who post on nextdoor who somehow stumble over it.

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Data Graham posted:

no he's just an anti-semite who hangs out with literal neo-nazis

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Data Graham posted:

no, that's his bullshit cover for this:

Herstory Begins Now posted:

no he's just an anti-semite who hangs out with literal neo-nazis

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that and hes also kind of a dumbass

HolHorsejob
Mar 14, 2020

Portrait of Cheems II of Spain by Jabona Neftman, olo pint on fird

god please help me posted:

amazing how he let in a guy who was kicked out for making GBS threads on the floor, and he's surprised that the guy's final act is to poo poo on his floor.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Klyith posted:

elon has low posting energy, so that's not hard to accomplish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

What was the final straw for Elon?

Kanye pestering him to unban Alex Jones and Nick Fuentes, the Nazi poo poo, or making fun of him?