Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
Apparently Elon is now DMing Kanye to let him know his swastika interwoven with a star of david is over the line.

https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1598523554697707522

Maybe Elon, who unilaterally decided to unban Kanya mere days ago, will take away a more nuanced view of free speech & hate speech after this embarrassing lil' episode! He absolutely will not.

Chimp_On_Stilts fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Dec 2, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Dick Fontaine posted:

This is Elon’s core belief, fyi

Really explains a lot of what is wrong with him.

It’s a hell of a trip watching Reddit fedora atheist types completely logically and rationally reinventing religion from the ground up.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

i was half joking before but now i really think the dude is a suicide risk tonight

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol Musk is stupid as gently caress and Antman or some other z lister regressive is going to post the wikipedia link on non nazi usage and Musk will just nod and say "interesting. i am veryvery smart."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lmao

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
I'm not saying this as a joke, Ye is at high risk tonight

Edit: narcissists aren't a suicide-resistant as you'd think. There's a breaking point

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Guys... I uh...

I found something.

https://www.google.com/search?q=rae...BF_enUS920US920

:stare:

spunkshui fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 2, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Old news

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What the gently caress is the Raelian movement

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Edit: narcissists aren't a suicide-resistant as you'd think. There's a breaking point

one jumped off a friends 25th floor balcony 2 months ago. can confirm. good thing he's surrounded by people who have his best interests at heart :/

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hollismason posted:

It’s a whole-rear end thing, man.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Hollismason posted:

Cloning, Aliens, and topless women.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i want a yoohoo now but i dont think it would be approrpiate to get one

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

That DICK! posted:

i want a yoohoo now but i dont think it would be approrpiate to get one

Too soon, man.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

spunkshui posted:

Cloning, Aliens, and topless women.
So a decent 70's exploitation film made into a religion.

Got it.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

is this real

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1598522518087897090?s=46&t=hMiutfwjvZVg8UfVYLsg3Q

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Does anyone know where the weird yearbook style photo of CP3 is from?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
let them fight, but West should hammer that West has legit awards he earn instead of buying name plates.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

West is posting like he’s about to off himself ngl

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Hollismason posted:

First tweet is already gone, but who's that last guy.

This dude is off this planet nuts

Like seriously get him to a hospital fast: he's a risk to himself and others

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

He’s been having a manic episode for like three years straight.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

Apparently Elon is now DMing Kanye to let him know his swastika interwoven with a star of david is over the line.

https://twitter.com/bestofdyingtwit/status/1598523554697707522

Maybe Elon, who unilaterally decided to unban Kanya mere days ago, will take away a more nuanced view of free speech & hate speech after this embarrassing lil' episode! He absolutely will not.

The nearly dead battery is a perfect touch

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

The Kingfish posted:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's honestly crossed the point where it's not funny today: this guy legit needs help and someone is going to get hurt.

Fuentes should rot for helping to cause this spiral.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

The Kingfish posted:

Eh idk about this. He's posting like he's going to be banned from twitter and he wants to get some cheap shots in at the only other narcissist who has the power to do that. Both of them are extremely petty and I'm looking forward to seeing this blow up.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

When I saw the clip where he said bibi should be netn or whatever I immediately thought of ICP who uses the word neden to refer to pussy.

Quite apt.

I thought the same thing for a second but idk, it just sounds like he's shortening someone's name like a child would. Did he explain why he was saying "netan" and "yahu," does he even know that most people call the guy Bibi?

Even considering all the other outright unhealthy behaviour in that interview, that whole prop thing was particularly unhinged on a way that was unsettling to watch. I wonder what was going through his head when he came up with it, and whether he pitched it to his cronies before going on air.

It's all so embarrassing.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mister Speaker posted:

Eh idk about this. He's posting like he's going to be banned from twitter and he wants to get some cheap shots in at the only other narcissist who has the power to do that. Both of them are extremely petty and I'm looking forward to seeing this blow up.

I thought the same thing for a second but idk, it just sounds like he's shortening someone's name like a child would. Did he explain why he was saying "netan," does he even know that most people call the guy Bibi?

Even considering all the other outright unhealthy behaviour in that interview, that whole prop thing was particularly unhinged on a way that was unsettling to watch. I wonder what was going through his head when he came up with it, and whether he pitched it to his cronies before going on air.

It's all so embarrassing.

I started laughing when I first saw the footage of the...Elmo puppet voice thing, but it quickly turned into :yikes: in real time because it's legitmately someone going crazy before your eyes.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/JoeSantagato/status/410507858803838977

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

TulliusCicero posted:

I started laughing when I first saw the footage of the...Elmo puppet voice thing, but it quickly turned into :yikes: in real time because it's legitmately someone going crazy before your eyes.
Going? Where have you been?

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Talk is cheap. Hes not, like, Dahmer. Hes a mentally ill child looking for attention.

Lots of lovely people listen to him and hes rousing them pretty hard and thats no good. But that just makes it harder to sympathize.

Those tweets were funny and I wish him no ill will, but if he died tomorrow (for whatever reason) id feel about as bad as Limbaugh, more or less.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

FirstnameLastname posted:

the right cares about having an enemy

this isn't the republican party, these are hardcore fascists who reject democracy, think the wrong side won WW2, and want to overthrow the american government and install a christofascist autocracy

they do not care about the sphere of public opinion except for how they can manipulate it to help them on their way to seizing enough power to where they can ignore it.
they openly do not care about winning hearts and minds or votes. they care about radicalizing the base and creating/growing a nationwide domestic insurgency that can coerce and suppress its opposition through fear and violence

Low literacy :laffo: Franco tried to stop peasants from learning how to read

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Who the gently caress is Joe Santagato?

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Yeah, and there's a lot of "also" here.

I don't know how to word this right, I'm not a clinical psychologist (I just teach at an international school, I have an A-Level psychology class I teach but that's just one of them.) But my publication record is in psychology, though it's a lot more lab rat stuff. And so, I always feel like I have no place diagnosing people, especially celebrities, and I know enough about psychology to know that.

But, in this case it's pretty hard to deny. He loudly hits every criteria for that diagnosis. And yeah, narcissistic people are, from what I remember, a bit more suicide resistant than (maybe, I'm not completely convinced, the research is not that solid) just people in general. But we know he also has a diagnosis for bi-polar disorder, those two can be co-morbid, I think it's somewhere around 5%? And he loudly fits nearly every criteria for that, too. At the same time, toss the DSM on the floor and read off whatever page it lands on, he probably fits all those, too.

I think at this point it's not even right to talk about Kanye as narcissistic because this is beyond that. Mostly because Kanye West has the incredibly rare circumstance in his life of being Kanye West. He is deeply unwell in a way and in a circumstance that very few people are ever in. I wouldn't take any research on how likely or unlikely someone with any condition he has is to be a suicide risk and say "yeah this applies to Kanye" other than there probably, unless there's something really big none of us know, is a risk of things getting much worse/ending very badly.

I gotta be honest and this is gonna get me a lot of poo poo but I really don't know how to feel about this whole thing. I actually wouldn't blame a person in full on psychosis, for example, for going wildly anti-semitic or something. That is not even close to the "worst" thing I've heard from someone in some kind of psychotic breakdown (I'm putting the scare quotes there because I don't even feel comfortable making moral judgements about beliefs people having any kind of psychotic break make. The belief doesn't come from a bad judgement on actual reality.) And I don't know what's actually going on in his head because I'm not in a room with him, I'm just watching it all explode. But it's also possible that his thinking is not that broken, it's just wrong and bad and the mental illness is contributing but he totally made choices in a sound enough mind that brought him here. Before this I was straight up "gently caress Kanye he's ill but he's of sound enough mind that this is beyond it" but now I don't know, this does kinda look like some kind of psychosis.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Free swaatikanye

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

Found in the Twitter replies lol

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

It's honestly crossed the point where it's not funny today: this guy legit needs help and someone is going to get hurt.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

TulliusCicero posted:

Fuentes should rot for helping to cause this spiral.

idk it's pretty fuckin' funny

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
I never really paid attention to Kanye before, aside from liking the odd song, so don't know how out of character this is for him. Has he always been like this and this is just taking it to the extreme? Has he always spoken so strangely or did he used to have normal conversations and things to say?

He is absolutely mentally unwell in some way and I hope he gets help.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

vaginite posted:

idk it's pretty fuckin' funny

net and yahoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Mr. West! keep posting!!