Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
The new Lego nutcracker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I know I've seen this one before, but I honestly can't work out what it's supposed to be this time.

It's a person sitting in a chair whose leg and arm form a bare rear end for the person lying on the ground up in front of them

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I know I've seen this one before, but I honestly can't work out what it's supposed to be this time.

knee and arm, folded over other leg

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The new Lego nutcracker

oh no

Culex
Jul 22, 2007

Crime sucks.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The new Lego nutcracker

I think if that's cracking nuts, you're doing it too hard.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Stop it stop it stop it!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It is actually the butt of another lady who is crammed headfirst into that backpack

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Thank you for going through the effort to make this.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's amazing how you've created this optical illusion.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The new Lego nutcracker

:btroll:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Okay, but why is it making the face?

Don't nutcrackers have a pretty universally recognizable standard face that is not that?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Because he's saying "BOO YAH!" as he removes his nuts from the nut cracker.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Hussy

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/4CdsfYq.mp4

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011
Pouring dildos for the midwestern market.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

soft pour corn

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

bike tory posted:

soft pour corn

:eyepop:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

https://streamable.com/mwixtw

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

`Nemesis has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Dec 3, 2022

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Next season of righteous gemstones is looking great.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

gregday
May 23, 2003

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The new Lego nutcracker

the nutbuster

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is not true, but it is true that California is named after the title “Khalifa”.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Platystemon posted:

This is not true, but it is true that California is named after the title “Khalifa”.

I just looked this up assuming it was a fringe etymological theory, but it seems like of all the theories for where the name came from that is the most plausible. Granted there is a degree of separation since it was named after a fictional island inhabited exclusively by amazonian women in a popular Spanish novel at the time, and that author most likely named the island after the Arabic word for a female ruler, but it seems as though there is a definite link.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://i.imgur.com/rTNrAXt.mp4

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Platystemon posted:

huh. interesting!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

trapped mouse posted:

I just looked this up assuming it was a fringe etymological theory, but it seems like of all the theories for where the name came from that is the most plausible. Granted there is a degree of separation since it was named after a fictional island inhabited exclusively by amazonian women in a popular Spanish novel at the time, and that author most likely named the island after the Arabic word for a female ruler, but it seems as though there is a definite link.

It helps that California was itself thought to be an island at the time.

The Sea of Cortez was known to separate Baja California from the mainland of what is known today as Mexico, and if you don’t explore down the length of the sea, and you don’t explore the interior of the landmass, who’s to say it wasn’t an island?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cheesy petes thank god we drove canada back. Could you imagine Florida-Canada culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

Could you imagine Florida-Canada culture

Yeah that’s more or less Ted Cruz.