Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

Yoohoo is some milk drink.

Kanye used yoohoo and a net to physically represent Benjamin Netanyahu as Net-and-Yoohoo during his Alex Jones interview

Gotcha, so the whacko right are going to use that as a flag. Awesome. Another good product tainted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

meatpimp posted:

Gotcha, so the whacko right are going to use that as a flag. Awesome. Another good product tainted.

https://twitter.com/MarisaKabas/status/1598373160197332992

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
spike lee used to have a lot of yoohoo in his movies

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I tried Yoohoo as a kid and it blew my mind how a chocolate drink could taste like poo poo

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

Philthy posted:

He makes joints, not movies.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Philthy posted:

Wasn’t it kind of an NYC staple for a long time?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I don't know if it's written by queer authors, but at least half of any given fandom is gay smut. Maybe it's some trap sprung here, but hanging out in authors groups for fanfic writers IMO it's mostly straight women writing gay men.

I once went to a yaoi convention to pick up chicks.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

heavy liquid posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1598686020630872066?s=20&t=HW14L0zr9KTNYt0kBqO91g

this can't be correct, right? enron showed me a chart saying it was down and everything

He said it was “down at times” ie there were a couple hours where all the chuds were asleep or watching an NFL game or fingering their cousins and there was only 90% of the normal N word use and then the rest of the time it was 3,000% N word use.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022

Lammasu posted:

I once went to a yaoi convention to pick up chicks.

Did it work?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Beastie Boys reference yoohoo at least once in a song

"you think it's chocolate milk/but it's watered down yoohoo"

(Professor Booty from Check Your Head)

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Hobo Clown posted:

I tried Yoohoo as a kid and it blew my mind how a chocolate drink could taste like poo poo

:same: that stuff made me gag

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Yoo-hoo is a New York City bodega staple.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

White nationalist? Oh wait I thought it's the guy who voiced that secret agent tv show.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
What is actually made of? I have never encountered this beverage.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I heard they tested yoohoo on monkeys and all the monkeys died

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

goatface posted:

It's like if someone mixed chocolate milk powder with plain seltzer water

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

goatface posted:

water and whey instead of milk so it's shelf stable

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Powdered milk or no?

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth
Archive Of Our Own

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Imagine being the clerk at the dollar store when a masked Kanye West comes in and buys only an aquarium net and a bottle of Yoohoo.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I wonder how many racist jokes against him it would take for Ben to realize his party is full of nothing but bigots.

Oh wait, what am I saying. He's painfully aware of how much his allies hate Jews, in fact, that's why he's such a craven loser for them trying to win their favor!

These people are so loving pathetic it's mind-blowing. I have serious problems with my own self-respect, but holy poo poo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CumBlast Radius Jr posted:

Yoohoo is some milk drink.

Kanye used yoohoo and a net to physically represent Benjamin Netanyahu as Net-and-Yoohoo during his Alex Jones interview

Fuckin dad-rear end joke

My literal dad in like 1996 said something like "you know I heard Netscape and Yahoo are going to merge, guess what they're going to call it? :dadjoke:"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jelly posted:

I wonder how many racist jokes against him it would take for Ben to realize his party is full of nothing but bigots.

Oh wait, what am I saying. He's painfully aware of how much his allies hate Jews, in fact, that's why he's such a craven loser for them trying to win their favor!

These people are so loving pathetic it's mind-blowing. I have serious problems with my own self-respect, but holy poo poo.

he keeps trying to half-assedly push back lately and then puts his tail between his legs and begs for more, it's really something

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
What's the deal with this semi? They drove 500 miles on a brand new battery over moderate grades and had 4% charge remaining. That seems like a bad sign for the life of the battery to me. Elon stans are of course cumming in their pants about it

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Butterwagon posted:

What's the deal with this semi? They drove 500 miles on a brand new battery over moderate grades and had 4% charge remaining. That seems like a bad sign for the life of the battery to me. Elon stans are of course cumming in their pants about it

Seems like they don’t have a charged semi anymore either :dadjoke:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's ok, they're going to dump a small powerstation of energy into each one at their super duper charging stations.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth

Butterwagon posted:

I agree.

Over.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Ben and that Persistence guy should host a YT show together in a bunker in Idaho, praising the right-wing militants who are trying to knock down the door to lynch them

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

I'd say yes.

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
And the trucks have some cool new charging system pushing around a lot of power which I bet won’t cause fires or explode

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

davecrazy posted:

Yoo-hoo is a New York City bodega staple.

further evidence that NYC is wildly overrated

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

meatpimp posted:

I dunno people using junk food for dog whistles sounds kinda funny. imagine someone calling you a pumkin pie....oh god the word filter IRL.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Butterwagon posted:

you know you can recharge it right they're not disposable batteries like you have at home in your junk drawer.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Honestly, for trucking purposes it seems like it'd be a better setup for large companies that invest in a fleet of EV trucks to have swappable battery compartments where they can do a quick exchange at depot and then the flat can charge by itself.

(But who knows, that may not pan out to real world economic value when you do the maths, I'm not in any position to know.)

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!

bird with big dick posted:

you know you can recharge it right they're not disposable batteries like you have at home in your junk drawer.

Battery life degrades over time. Tesla cars are disposable toys, but long-haul trucks go hundreds of thousands of miles in their life. It barely has enough capacity for nominal performance with a brand-new battery. That seems like a bad sign.

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth
On and after Xmas there will be people going #YeShoes4Me

And they post videos where they wrap the paper and bubble wrap from their gifts around their feet and pretend they got Kanye/Ye shoes

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Jelly posted:

They really don’t care that it affects them personally, it seems like they don’t know what else to do to make money

At the end of the Kanye train crash, a lady (Laura loomer?) calls in and says “Kanye is right about everything, and even though I’M JEWISH, I support his fight against censorship blah blah”, right after Yedolph said “I love hitler and nazis!!!!!!!”

And the other guy (Ali something) was all “what Kanye actually MEANS, is he loves everyone” (while masked man going “no I hate Jews”)

Like… don’t they know they’d been first against the wall in that era? If what they’re “fighting for” actually came true, do they think the white power people would give them a pass? They’re just being used, maybe they believe they’re the ones controlling the audience

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598543670990495744

check the replies to see every person elon has been courting turn against him in an instant

CumBlast Radius Jr
Nov 1, 2022

by Azathoth
Hey

Someone out there

Yeah, yes, you

Share this hash tag

#sickofthemusk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

repiv posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598543670990495744

check the replies to see every person elon has been courting turn against him in an instant

Who could have seen it coming that Musk's alt reich fanboys would turn on him the moment he does something in the best interest of his company and not necessarily "absolute freeze peach"?