Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
Remember, Lee Harvey Oswald was aiming for Governor Connally!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

x-axis: time

y-axis: # of laptops found

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598781280015073281?s=20&t=An8BCZHz7EsopufvZKDnBg

i cant roll my eyes hard enough at this loving jr high level dweeb

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Elon is a son of Sam.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1597430993161719809

He's hitting them out of the park he is.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

I hope he's never looked at the data and this turns into Capone's vault

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598778884639653891?s=20&t=AIFYRgNo4PbOsyXAhfhNEA
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598781950478716928?s=20&t=aL5zkgyrlhhPFhtgq0vWcA

ah yes, hunter's laptop is what the moderate cares most about

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ah because he is the expert of course

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

He'll probably forget to do so.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

SirPhoebos posted:

He'll probably forget to do so.

But it's only an hour from n..

Oh, you're right, nevermind

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao eat the rich

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/zoeschiffer/status/1598766600685228032?s=46&t=QAeVDXOlBDkFRrQ-Ivn9PQ

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

this has already been mocked enough but worth emphasizing that the kanye shitshow alone yesterday would dwarf everything else on that bullshit chart

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musky (and the donnie kids) hates Hunter because he's a better player than them even though he has way less money and doesnt have his own boat or plane.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

heavy liquid posted:

ah yes, hunter's laptop is what the moderate cares most about

Remember Elon basically considers Trump a moderate and it's the left that's strapped on Wile E. Coyote's rocket skates

So in his universe you're correct

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Wow, Musk is continuing the tradition of 'Big Dumps' of information. Lots of people are saying it.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

PhazonLink posted:

Musky (and the donnie kids) hates Hunter because he's a better player than them even though he has way less money and doesnt have his own boat or plane.

They hate him because his dad still loves him despite being a big old gently caress up.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

PITY BONER posted:

Post ITT if you would consider going to a Raelian orgy.

They also claim to be able to regenerate female circumscision, so interesting choice...

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's so obvious he wants to be the Goebells of the Right but he's completely loving incompetent at everything except stock manipulation

Just an utterly useless baby bitch fail-son

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

No one drops any interesting news on Friday afternoon for a reason

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Ralph Crammed In posted:

They hate him because his dad still loves him despite being a big old gently caress up.

I think it's more that Biden refused to even say Tesla on air for the first year of his presidency and now Elon is taking it a personal insult.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean what could Twitter even do to Hunter Biden’s stuff. The info is on a laptop not hidden in some weirdos tweets

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean what could Twitter even do to Hunter Biden’s stuff. The info is on a laptop not hidden in some weirdos tweets

its a ploy to say "look, twitter and the libs conspired to shut down free speech now i am your champion of free speech"

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why are major brands advertising on a site whose owner uses it to rant about Qanon poo poo

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

CharlestheHammer posted:

My guess is banning a lot of the open conspiracy poo poo mixed whatever gently caress tapes were on there. Pretty sure most of it is stolen/leaked and private poo poo. So it’s fine getting banned.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Guessing Vlad has given his mate Musk a call to rile up the morons again

Or maybe it'll finally reveal Hunter's SA username

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

CharlestheHammer posted:

He's just going to show "data" (emails between Twitter staff that are like "hey should we probe/ ban this wierdo? Send this up the chain for a decision.")

It's going to be boring rear end corporate committee poo poo and emails that every Corp/ admin does, but he's a loving idiot who's never actually worked so he think it's conspiracy.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

is twitter going to live stream that lovely movie with gina carano?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

ilmucche posted:

is twitter going to live stream that lovely movie with gina carano?

With live reaction by Kevin Sorbo

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Seriously, wtf happened during that phone call with Putin? I know Elon was always bad, but that phone call seems to be where Elon's downfall truly began.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

My guess is banning a lot of the open conspiracy poo poo mixed whatever gently caress tapes were on there. Pretty sure most of it is stolen/leaked and private poo poo. So it’s fine getting banned.

Remember that there is no laptop. All of the information Rudy Giuliani released that he said came from the laptop and could be reasonably believed to be real messages were from a hacked Apple account that came from a Russian source. And Twitter clearly never banned talking about it because conservatives can't shut up about the growing mountain of supposed laptops. Presumably they just blocked it from trending because it was 100% made up bullshit and that's the kind of thing that they wouldn't want to promote.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I made a thing (A bit NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7xtiASMFc

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I assume Twitter used to actually attempt to suppress the proliferation of leaked nudes from celebrities that got hacked and that there was even a policy in place in regards to that so it would be very funny if what Elon has is evidence of Twitter doing exactly that and thinks it’s evidence of conspiracy to suppress free speech as opposed to Twitter doing literally what is expected of it in that situation.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musky is also angry that Hunter is a alpha chad that does real work and fun on a laptop, and not a beta nerd like Musky that plays polytopia on a tesla.

"why so hard to open pdf on tesla?"

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Is "love speech" code for horny?

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Guze posted:

No one drops any interesting news on Friday afternoon for a reason

No one sits on earth shattering news for a week. If this had been at all interested he would have just dropped it. It's his poo poo attempt at bread and circus's

Hardcastlemccormik
Jul 19, 2022
Twitter engineer #213 working desperately through Christmas to make a fake graph that Elon can post on Twitter to “prove” that the Hunter Biden laptop was real

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

ReidRansom posted:

Is "love speech" code for horny?

It can be in the wrong hands.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I kicked a puppy and now both sides are mad at me, I must be doing something right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

PhazonLink posted:

"why so hard to open pdf on tesla?"

It's the acronym. PDF conflicts with the Tesla's internal coding policy that 'plays down flammability'