Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598853708443357185

As many of the replies point out, Biden was not in charge of the government in 2020, when this happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
https://twitter.com/stevanzetti/status/1598829846763016192

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

He could've at least trolled us all to show us the goatman like a true poster. Pathetic.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Guze posted:

Holy poo poo!

The Rangers signed DeGrom
gently caress.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

i don't know what i expected

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Philthy posted:

i love all the posts of people saying "So, what does all this mean?" or "Thank you for showing the world!"

and then just randos

DaveWoo posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598853708443357185

As many of the replies point out, Biden was not in charge of the government in 2020, when this happened

This is loving nothing, you worthless stupid rubbery pasty gently caress. Also it's not a violation of the first amendment: it's a loving company running a website.

Can someone slap this idiot upside the head already?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1598858721316462592

Even loving Tucker says it's a nothing burger.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Guze posted:

Elon is too loving dumb to check the date and figure out who was in government in 2020 when the campaign asked twitter to take down pictures of his sons dick
It really doesn't matter. The chuds are jumping all over this because things are real if you say they are. This is their smoking gun because that's what they say it is.

Twitter took down posts about the laptop. Everyone knew they did this, but that doesn't matter. It doesn't break any laws, doesn't violate the Constitution, and is actually exactly what their company policies said they should do but that doesn't matter either. This proves to them that they're being persecuted, and that's all that matters.

Edit: I'm frankly shocked Tucker isn't running with this.

Edit 2: I'm so glad I deleted my Twitter account or I'd be pointlessly arguing with idiots so hard right now and that's just not good.

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

https://twitter.com/RZaporozhian/status/1598827689158529024?s=20&t=6Zzmej6vD8lF62XuWPJGWg

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

The Last Call posted:

lol wow if you can't get Tucker to support your conspiracy you really don't have much going on

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The Last Call posted:

:lol:

When you've lost Tucker, king of the alt-reich.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
please hire my loser son, I'm not a loser but my son is, my son's not typing this post but I am

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

this is the stupidest day in twitter history can't wait to see what elon comes up with tomorrow

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The Last Call posted:

yeah, there is no smoking gun because its either boring "black sheep son had cushy board jobs because he flashed his name but none at the orders of his dad" OR "black sheep son was addict and had a giant cock and some bastards but his dad still loves him" and the chuds keep sifting through and puting things in different orders in hopes something pisses the normies off or is actually damning.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

the holy poopacy posted:

One employee would call out to another "Hey, toss some salt on those fries." Another would call back, "Handled."

Troubling.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
lolling pretty hard that this "bigger than Watergate" story is trending lower than SmackDown right now

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Elon Musk: look at Hunters Dong! Something must be wrong, it's so long.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

kazil posted:

this is the stupidest day in twitter history can't wait to see what elon comes up with tomorrow

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hunters Hog must be contained

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Reports are coming in that government employees accept the response of "handled" to indicate that a issue has been dealt with.

3hands
Feb 23, 2018

let's see the trump son's penii

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

ded posted:

this whole hunter biden thing was an elaborate troll by musk to make everyone look at a dick pic

No way Musk is that funny.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
What happened? Is Hunter in jail?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is the most boring loving "story" in the history of Twitter

For gently caress sakes Matt, Seth Abramson is a better bombshell writer than you

Elon Musk is a Waste Man

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I know I shouldn't be at this point, but I really am amazed at how many people have such a poor grasp on what the 1st amendment is judging by the amount of people saying this is a violation and people need to be arrested/impeached for it.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

This is gonna absolutely ruin whoever was president in 2020. Who was that, Obama?

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh

ded posted:

this whole hunter biden thing was an elaborate troll by musk to make everyone look at a dick pic

poo poo, if this were true I’d buy his flamethrower or his cocktail glasses that tip over when set down.

I’m sure Hunter (mainly his rod) has enough party cred now to rival Spuds MacKenzie.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Musk is so loving terrible at running Twitter that he unbanned Trump, the most terminally obsessed Twitter boomer in existence, and he’s not even tweeting.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Castor Poe posted:

maybe tomorrow!!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598864377750306816?s=46&t=Pp5EKs5CtyBzn4N-6-GApA

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Good. gently caress anyone still working at twitter willingly (Visa guys excepted, hope you guys find a new job that doesn't involve working for a racist moron)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Castor Poe posted:

Already been sentenced. Got put on deathrow for the crime of having a huge hog.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

TwoPair posted:

lolling pretty hard that this "bigger than Watergate" story is trending lower than SmackDown right now

The dick is nice and all, but let's not claim it's bigger than a hotel

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
James Woods is saying he’s going to sue the DNC for reporting his tweet, the tweet where he posted Hunter Biden’s dick. This case will never go to court but I want it to. I want Woods v. DNC, both because it is a very funny thing to sue over and because I know James Woods would insist on representing himself in court.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Post the pisstape Elon

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Azhais posted:

The dick is nice and all, but let's not claim it's bigger than a hotel

There's got to be at least ONE feral hog in Hunter's boxers

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Castor Poe posted:

Not yet but I think this may have cost Hunter a few votes in the next election

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Castor Poe posted:

No but we’ve all been put in horny jail.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Lol he spent 44 billion dollars so he could act like a game show host for a nothing burger conspiracy theory

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

The death penalty is being considered for Hunter. I take no pleasure in reporting this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Oh :fuckoff:

What a loving waste of time

gently caress yourself with that Bradford Exchange replica you moron