Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well I just talked to my cousin for the last time. She's in hospice and has a couple of days at most.

This Friday loving sucks.

I'll try to get back into the Friday mood in a bit and try not to bring this celebration down anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I just cooked up two packs of THICK CUT bacon and ate a few pieces while cooking then more pieces with three eggs and toast. The rest is to zap for breakfasts between gym and work and sandwiches. Getting the itis.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well I just talked to my cousin for the last time. She's in hospice and has a couple of days at most.

I'll try to get back into the Friday mood in a bit and try not to bring this celebration down anymore.

Have u considered cooking urself some bacon, op

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chief McHeath posted:

Have u considered cooking urself some bacon, op

No, I don't buy bacon or eat it much. It's expensive as poo poo and I don't like dealing with the grease. It's good of course, but only something I'd get at a diner.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chief McHeath posted:

I just cooked up two packs of THICK CUT bacon and ate a few pieces while cooking then more pieces with three eggs and toast. The rest is to zap for breakfasts between gym and work and sandwiches. Getting the itis.

egg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

We are Gus Postin, I repeat, we are Gus Postin!

Gus is great.

Also, that's the first time I've seen the forums outside dark mode in what feels like forever...

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That sounds awful, so sorry.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

fartknocker posted:

Also, that's the first time I've seen the forums outside dark mode in what feels like forever...

There's a dark mode?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Going to Huntsville AL to check out the NASA Rocket Museum tomorrow and then later that evening after the museum closes im gonna gently caress up the dancing arcades.

Pretty excited

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Katamari Democracy posted:

Going to Huntsville AL to check out the NASA Rocket Museum tomorrow and then later that evening after the museum closes im gonna gently caress up the dancing arcades.

Pretty excited

That sounds fun. I went to the Kennedy Space Center once in my mid 20s and I was like a loving child who just arrived at Disney World. Kind of embarrassingly. I went with my exwife and her parents and omg I was always 20 feet ahead of them trying to get them to walk faster. One of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

I wish you a great time!

I kinda feel bad about it but there was an Apollo return capsule behind plexiglass and there was a small gap in it that clearly wasn't maintained. So I had to reach my arm in and touch it while other people were watching. I just HAD to. It was in space!!!

edit: also there was a ditch on the property as we were leaving that was filled with alligators. Kinda neat.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Dec 3, 2022

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Yeah im excited

https://www.rocketcenter.com/

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Get based and take a healthy dose of flatpills before you fill your head with government propaganda.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
emember wanting to go to Space Camp as a kid

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
the Huntsville area is like one of the fastest growing in the country, its not just for jerking off in the space capsule like when we were kids!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

While you're in Huntsville you should pick up some Rocket City Trash Pandas merch.

https://www.milb.com/rocket-city

I saw their opening game this past season. An utter delight.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Demon Of The Fall posted:

the Huntsville area is like one of the fastest growing in the country, its not just for jerking off in the space capsule like when we were kids!

Well the trip there will be 5 hours but thats not all I am there for. I have a childhood friend who came down on my birthday and im coming up to visit near where he lives. We plan on going to Dave N Busters as well and then on Sunday he will take me around and show me the area and have other things to do.

Im just excited to being able to make a road trip.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

YeahTubaMike posted:

As someone who went to (and thoroughly enjoyed) an Amon Amarth concert last night, I can't in good conscience recommend doom metal to anyone trying to spruce up their weekend.

got tix to monday show

used to be way into them, but kinda meh about metal as of late but im hoping it'll pull me back in

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Philthy posted:

got tix to monday show

used to be way into them, but kinda meh about metal as of late but im hoping it'll pull me back in

Even when I haven't been in a metal mood in general, I'm almost always in the mood for a metal show, and the show last night was awesome except for the part where I overheated & passed out :black101:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Frinight is a good night to watch a movie with my sleepy buddy

We're watching Something in the Dirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCWDBtZo8eM

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im going to eat 10,000mg of cbn and thc and touch a digital drum it's friday baby yeah.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

They both wanna watch movies

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Smugworth posted:

Is that code for you performing your vitamin to jizz volume study?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Smugworth posted:

I wish my dogs would also engage with my interest in sci fi horror movies :sigh:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

Is that code for you performing your vitamin to jizz volume study?

Don't be gross bro

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Smugworth posted:

Don't be gross bro

I apologize, but you have been doing a lot of posting about jizz volume in the vitamin thread. You can't go talking about that in one side of the world and not expect to see it referenced in a Friday thread.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oscar Wild posted:

I apologize, but you have been doing a lot of posting about jizz volume in the vitamin thread. You can't go talking about that in one side of the world and not expect to see it referenced in a Friday thread.

They're saying, "Context, bro"

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Did you and your sleepy buddies enjoy the film?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It was ok. Took an interesting turn but not quite as satisfying in the end as I'd like. Gonna rewatch Interstellar while they snooze.

Happy Frinight everyone

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:thurman:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's Friday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg5KfL-4asE

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

It’s pizza day

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
ffffff

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hail Satan

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
13 minutes late for work today

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

:same:

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Half day for me today. Gonna go home around noon and clean an junk. Gonna have a bunch of folks over to stream rough and rowdy

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
It’s Friday. Tonight is gonna be poker night with friends, cocktails, and snacks. Awww yeah.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
On my way to Wasaga beach. For work. It's going to be bullshit. Project manager is stupid as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Project manager is stupid as gently caress.

but you repeat yourself,