Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Buce posted:

new idea: you can order illegal drugs through twitter. grubhub for drugs. boom. done. next.

Instagram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

bird with big dick posted:

Let people pay $1,000 to take away someone elses checkmark

And 8 bux to buy it back

There are plenty of moron pairs who will get you a big payday

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Buce posted:

new idea: you can order illegal drugs through twitter. grubhub for drugs. boom. done. next.

Already beaten to the punch

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7g9v8/dispenseroo-london-tube-adverts

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

spunkshui posted:

So the bombshell is that twitter was a left leaning company?

Everyone already knows this!

The oil industry is right leaning, Hollywood is left leaning, coal is right leaning.

Part two tomorrow? I would literally rather step on glass then be forced to give this man another second of my time.

Change the title when something funny happens.

It seems like the bombshell is that the trump administration was asking Twitter to remove tweets they didn't like and they were doing it

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Dragon of Budapest thinks Elon is a moron lmao

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Luna posted:

Instagram

Also linkedin in for drugs. So you can network while you buy drugs, or buy drugs off your network.

like it works great both ways!!!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Holy poo poo that's it? That's the grand reveal? That famous people had direct access to the twitter mods?

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

That was MyPillow levels lame. Why do these rich assholes keep thinking they've got some sort of smoking gun and then come up with absolutely nothing?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

smoobles posted:

Holy poo poo that's it? That's the grand reveal? That famous people had direct access to the twitter mods?

Yes, and also THE GOVERNMENT* was involved in this brazen censorship!

*not the government

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Nice Van My Man posted:

That was MyPillow levels lame. Why do these rich assholes keep thinking they've got some sort of smoking gun and then come up with absolutely nothing?

The dipshits stroking their ego treat the constitution like a religious text and have no idea how laws or precedent or in fact even the government work in any way whatsoever.

Musk etc just want people to tell them they’re right.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

PhazonLink posted:

I like how I dont have a solid idea of who Taibbi even is. like I get he's one of those access worm journos but I'm not sure if he's had his own notable break hit.

he's about as far from an access worm journalist as you can get

he was a leftist crusader journalist who dug himself into the same type of brain-hole as CSPAM

edit oh speaking of old times for taibbi
https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1598865916485566464
lmao god drat

Klyith fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Dec 3, 2022

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Tomorrow he posts the balls and after that you better believe he’s postin’ the butthole….

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

I'm starting to wonder if Elon Musk is an incredibly dumb dipshit.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Tomorrow he posts the balls and after that you better believe he’s postin’ the butthole….

Day 1: Dong
Day 2: Balls
Day 3: Taint
Day 4: Foot Day (NO ONE ASKED FOR THIS)
Day 5: Asscheek
Day 6: Artful Nudes
Day 7: THE HOLE

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Can you post the goatman on there without getting dinged for it? This could impact my opinion on the relative quality of various social media sites

jeffreyw
Jan 20, 2013
The Hunter Biden poo poo is hilarious because ultimately the story is about a rich kid who at some point trainwrecked his life with drugs and prostitutes. Everyone knows someone who has lived through a rough patch abusing alcohol and indulged in unhealthy relationships.

He isn’t Joe Biden and every time they try and bring Joe Biden into this, it just humanises him more since the leaks show he’s at least trying to be a decent dad.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Right after the MTG cheating poo poo is revealed musk does this

It's a both sides comparison veiled as a big reveal

What in the gently caress lol

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the whole laptop scandal anyway? I'm sure it is stupider than I could imagine but I really have no idea other than it being a right wing conspiracy rumor thing.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Elon Musk: This Taint It, Chief

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Waltzing Along posted:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the whole laptop scandal anyway? I'm sure it is stupider than I could imagine but I really have no idea other than it being a right wing conspiracy rumor thing.

penis

the scandal is penis

really

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
a blind man at a computer repair shop has a laptop, Rudy has mac screen shots of Hunter's windows laptop.

Also multiple regressives have downloaded hunterbidenlaptop.rar and probably have CSAM.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Waltzing Along posted:

A blind guy who owns a computer repair shop in Delaware “found” a laptop that supposedly belonged to Hunter Biden but instead it appears it’s just an iCloud hack that was put onto this laptop in an attempt to ruin Biden’s campaign (this was their October surprise in 2020). The most damning evidence they revealed was:
1) Hunter Biden and his enormous monster dong cavorting with hookers and a stuffed squirtle doll while doing blow.

2) Joe Biden being a good dad saying stuff like “I know your life is rough right now but I still love you” (chuds spun this as weakness)

3) some vague references to business deals Hunter was trying to set up where he mentions, “the big guy” (presumably Biden) but nothing even remotely illegal.

Nothing above was exaggerated in any way. Should also mention that when Rudypoo got raided by the FBI, he tried to hand the laptop to the agents and they politely declined.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Dec 3, 2022

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
whoa, i saw hunter biden's dong tonight, thank you elon musk!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Also from memory, it's likely that it was hunters email that was hacked, and someone got some of that hacked files and put it on a random laptop as well as some other stuff to make hunter look worse, as there are a bunch of inconsistencies about how the laptop was found. (apparently it was found on a train somewhere well away from where there is a lot of evidence hunter was at the time, and that sort of stuff).

But yeah the big scandal was photos of him doing drugs while nude. The right also say there was a bunch of other stuff on there that incriminate everyone in everything, but um despite Rudy Giuliani ending up with it and it's contents for reasons, it hasn't come out for... :shrug:

Yeah so just a whole bunch of stupid.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Wait Tucker isn't jumping on this and now Gorka is explaining that the First Amendment has nothing to do with private enterprises? What is happening? I'm scared.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Bad Purchase posted:

whoa, i saw hunter biden's dong tonight, thank you elon musk!

i saw hunter's dong while doing moderation work on the PYF Things That Look NWS But Aren't NWS because the poster didn't realise it really was a massive dong

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

You could even spin an attack on Joe Biden's treatment of drug users he doesn't know vs how he treats his son, but Right Wing Media turned it into this weird "Look at how Joe Biden loves his son unconditionally" that just came off as bad.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I need to re-emphasize that a large Squirtle doll participated in Hunter’s coke-fueled sex worker threesome

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Long story short, a laptop supposedly belonging to Hunter B turned up in a mac repair shop, the guy running the place got a bunch of data off of it (some kinda damning like business deals with China that may or may not involve Joe, some just kinda hosed up like pictures of his hog and him doing crack and waving a gun around) and sent it off to the NY Post and a bunch of Trump folks like Rudy Giuliani. It was supposed to be the "But her emails!" of 2020 but kinda failed on that front because all these social media sites actually spent time doing ridiculous stuff like fact checking and deleting nudes, how dare they.

If you've got time to burn I'd recommend this video for all of Hunter's sordid past/the laptop stuff but it's kind of a long one.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Murdstone posted:

Wait Tucker isn't jumping on this and now Gorka is explaining that the First Amendment has nothing to do with private enterprises? What is happening? I'm scared.

It's possible that Elon's posting is so bad not even the worst posters (besides the absolute worst ones like Andy Ngo) want anything to do with him.

Like they're worried his absolutely awful antics will make their lovely lore look even worse

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Murdstone posted:

The power of the Hunter is pushing us back into Timeline A

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
Need a bunch of people replying to him about Twitter's secret moderation cabal determined to prevent Kirk Johnson from becoming vice president.

Nice Van My Man posted:

Why do these rich assholes keep thinking they've got some sort of smoking gun and then come up with absolutely nothing?
Whenever the assholes are generating fake scandals it's to distract from real scandals, like letting the Daily Stormer guy back on.

OneEightHundred fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 3, 2022

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

jeffreyw posted:

The Hunter Biden poo poo is hilarious because ultimately the story is about a rich kid who at some point trainwrecked his life with drugs and prostitutes. Everyone knows someone who has lived through a rough patch abusing alcohol and indulged in unhealthy relationships.

That's the thing - Hunter ruined HIS life. He didn't bring down huge companies with corruption in doing so.

The Rightists so want it to be the case. But it really ain't (I mean, one could argue that the usage of prostitutes is abuse because prostitution is majorly sexual exploitation... But they certainly wouldn't take that tactic, since that would involve empathy for sex workers)

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Waltzing Along posted:

hunter biden may have left a laptop full of his dick pics in the computer repair shop of a random jersey chud, then forgotten about it while snorting cocaine

the NY Post got their hands on said laptop and published a story about how they had hunter biden's laptop and emails, proving corruption in ukraine

some people in twitter tried to censor the spread of said story on twitter, under the guise of their hacked information policy

no emails proving biden family corruption in ukraine were ever published. only pics of massive schlong and documents showing that hunter biden is happy to let any random 3rd world oligarch set him up with as many hookers and drugs as they can supply. which isn't even a crime.

edit: what the whole episode mainly proved is that people who should drat well know better still don't get the streisand effect

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

HOENTER BIDENS LAPTOP!?¿

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

The real laptop is that man's massive dong and balls.

Elijah Snow
Dec 10, 2006

some-something man

Murdstone posted:

Like a League of Magicians safekeeping their magic tricks

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Honestly, the thing that bothers me most is that Elon can essentially dominate the discourse on Twitter with right-wing conspiracy garbage like this.

I really hope a good alternative to Twitter comes along soon.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

can someone post the enormous presidents sons hog i missed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The Saddest Rhino posted:

In any case a big lol from me that this is all about hunter Biden 's laptop, a thing 99% of the world doesn't care about, and we are getting a part 2 so it better be something interesting like hunter has 2 dicks

They say the second one is even bigger.