Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
usually you have to pay them extra to fondle your dumplings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Cumplings

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
chew n spew n screw

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
you can get some dumplings after youve had your dumplings(paid someone to poo poo on your chest)

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Non Compos Mentis posted:

you can get some dumplings after youve had your dumplings(paid someone to poo poo on your chest)

Yum cha down there sounds weird af.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
'Do you accept bail bond papers as proof of age' is straight to the hall of fame for poo poo ive been asked at the bottle o

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

'Do you accept bail bond papers as proof of age' is straight to the hall of fame for poo poo ive been asked at the bottle o

What was the answer?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

About to go have a geeze at Ishibashi music in Shinjuku for the lols

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

McSpergin posted:

About to go have a geeze at Ishibashi music in Shinjuku for the lols

Pics plz.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Whooaaaaaa

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Anyone going to good things in Sydney tomorrow? If you see me come say hi, I’m the unshaven dude with a black tee and sunglasses. Be sure to ask “stairs?”!

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

Gotta say, didn't really expect the swerve into low income single dad car preservation from Dankmus but I am really enjoying it so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QTOiZADmqw

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Update: I'm going tomorrow instead. I ran out of energy after spending an hour combing through a pharmacy and grocery store getting gifts for friends and family and needed to go get naked in front of other blokes in the onsen. I feel Well Rested now (+10% experience)

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

There's a show on tv in Tokyo ATM and in the middle of the tv guide Japanese is the exact phrase "creepy nuts one man tour"

I'm fascinated but we can't watch it

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Hey what happened to that one lady who posted here a bunch, the (?) Medical receptionist from I'm gonna say Fairfield way? Is she okay? The username isn't coming to mind right now

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

Yolo Swaggins? It's been a minute since she posted.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Yeah that's her

Yolo I hope you're ok and I am also wondering how the whole lobster farm in the pool plan went

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Glorious weather today in Sydney. If you're going to Good Things, have a great time.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

well why not posted:

Anyone going to good things in Sydney tomorrow? If you see me come say hi, I’m the unshaven dude with a black tee and sunglasses. Be sure to ask “stairs?”!

If the good things sydney is anything like the melbourne one, this describes 40% of the attendees

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Between the pixies gig last night and good things this weekend its a good time to be a 40 something in black jeans and a band shirt

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Between the pixies gig last night and good things this weekend its a good time to be a 40 something in black jeans and a band shirt

Quoting this as a 30 something in denim jeans and a black band shirt

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
A meter reader got killed by dogs in Logan.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

That's hosed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

:(

I did meter reading for a bit and one of the BIG points of training was centred around how dangerous dogs can be. They didn't gently caress around with it either, including showing techniques of how to try to get of a confrontation with multiple dogs.

That really sucks to hear

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

As a 30 something in black jeans and a band shirt at Good Things in melb yesterday I am glad you didn't quite call me out here.

(Was great, Regurgitator especially exceeded expectations - no bad experiences except the food)

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

gently caress I'm sick of dog owners. Last time I'm going to a dog park. Lazy woman who is apparently a dog sitter brought 6 dogs and just sat there watching as they ran around in a pack harrassing all the other dogs.

Then walking back to the car our dog got bailed up by an off leash German Shepherd who "just wanted to play" as it aggressively snarled at her. Then the old bloke told my wife to lighten up. Should have pushed the oval office over.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

Airstream Driver posted:

Then walking back to the car our dog got bailed up by an off leash German Shepherd who "just wanted to play" as it aggressively snarled at her. Then the old bloke told my wife to lighten up. Should have pushed the oval office over.

Some of them are just completely clueless :( When I was heavily pregnant, I went to a mate's house for a bday party and his staffy would not loving stop trying to climb up my leg. I pushed it off me a couple of times then called out to him to please get your dog off me and he said "oh you just gotta give it a slap" and gave it a hard smack on the head but it wasn't any less interested in trying to do whatever the hell it was trying to do. So I ended up leaving early because it was making me so uncomfortable and it was scratching up my legs. Yeah mate I'm totally keen to hit a potentially aggressive, poorly trained dog that doesn't belong to me on the head, top idea champ :thumbsup:

Another time when lil bee was a baby in a pram we were walking down the street and this rando lady with one of those little white yap yap dogs saw lil bee looking in her general direction. So this crazy slag picks up the dog and tries to put it in the pram with lil bee. I jumped forward in front of her and started yelling in her face to get her dog the gently caress away from my kid. Her reaction? To get offended and tell me that her dog was cleaner than my baby. What in the actual gently caress

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

People are absolute deadshits. Taking the dog for a walk in the afternoon shouldn't be a stressful experience.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
HAVE

YOU

GOT

WHAT

YOU

PAID

FOR

PHONE

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

OTOH, this girl is a very good girl.

adeadcrab
Feb 1, 2006

Objectifying women is cool and normal

Infinitum posted:

:(

I did meter reading for a bit and one of the BIG points of training was centred around how dangerous dogs can be. They didn't gently caress around with it either, including showing techniques of how to try to get of a confrontation with multiple dogs.

That really sucks to hear

how is it done then

I heard you can ram your arm down their throat and snap your arm upwards to break their necks / spine

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Punch the biggest one to establish dominance

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

With the caveat that this is to be done in the situation where your life is in danger:
Try to identify the alpha dog, then kick the poo poo out of one of the other dogs as hard as you can, and then try and make your escape.

I can't remember how the video went, but it was along the lines of that it's better to take out one of the 'weaker' dogs, will cause the pack to fight amongst themselves a bit as the more submissive dog showed weakness, and it gives you time to escape.

This was the company Spotless were using at the time
https://bulliray.com/

You were given spray, but you were repeatedly told to not go onto properties that would list 'dangerous dog' on the meter reader, not to go onto properties you didn't feel safe about, and if you had to go onto a property behind a gate to always be prepared for an encounter.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Fr tho some people should not own dogs ever.

When I had the foster greyhound some nuggety little staffy came bounding over on our walk, she was pretty okay but thankfully she didn't have to defend herself because she was muzzled on walks. The staffy was thankfully really friendly but the owner was super apologetic, he obviously got out when he had the door open or something

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Infinitum posted:

Try to identify the alpha dog

Iirc 'alpha' dog is a myth.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I got some wine in a can

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003