Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Georgia is by far the best team in college football this year, but I feel like if Michigan can stay within, say, 20 points at the half, they might have a chance. Second half Michigan is like Third Quarter Golden State Warriors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

J33uk posted:

Michigan finding their pace here in the second half. Also for those curious: Thin Crust Pizza, Ham, Sausage, Onion, Mushroom. And a 30% tip because it's the holiday season and show love to the people who bring you tasty stuff people (also at any other time of the year)

30% is the new minimum. It’s awful we have to subsidize restaurants this way but we can’t be the ones depriving the workers of food.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Look, I have no idea how Donovan Edwards hasn't fumbled yet playing two of the biggest games of his life in a cast that doesn't let him even use the arm

... much less his like fifth monster run

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

facialimpediment posted:

Look, I have no idea how Donovan Edwards hasn't fumbled yet playing two of the biggest games of his life in a cast that doesn't let him even use the arm

... much less his like fifth monster run

It was pretty funny when he was out running a route on a broken play. How the gently caress he gonna catch the ball

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Waifu Radia posted:

30% is the new minimum. It’s awful we have to subsidize restaurants this way but we can’t be the ones depriving the workers of food.

Don't go with percentage. Just give a good tip. The people who deliver a cheap pizza deserve as big a tip as the people who deliver 200 bucks of sushi.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

predicto posted:

Georgia is by far the best team in college football this year, but I feel like if Michigan can stay within, say, 20 points at the half, they might have a chance. Second half Michigan is like Third Quarter Golden State Warriors.

it’s really cool. I have never had a Michigan season as fun as this one since going to school there in 2011 :unsmith:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

predicto posted:

Don't go with percentage. Just give a good tip. The people who deliver a cheap pizza deserve as big a tip as the people who deliver 200 bucks of sushi.

yeah you’re right. I do this myself but my brain still thinks percentage wise.

Do people good. Tip well period, tip better if the weather is rough or if it’s a busy day. Be good to the people making you good

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

It was pretty funny when he was out running a route on a broken play. How the gently caress he gonna catch the ball

He's caught a few passes like that, though they've mostly been fast five-yarders. Dude's probably the first or second pass-catcher on the team, so now he's just mortal

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Waifu Radia posted:

I worked as a bellman for a while when my student loans blew up during the financial crisis (sadly I have to be specific, the 2008 one). It makes a difference. A big one.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

He's caught a few passes like that, though they've mostly been fast five-yarders. Dude's probably the first or second pass-catcher on the team, so now he's just mortal

Oh yeah his route running is crispy and he has good hands but I doubt his ability to catch a 25 yard jj overthrown laser

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Yeah basically. If allowing blocked punts is more important than kicker safety (yes, probably is) then get rid of roughing the kicker.

The kickers are starting to flop like crazy these days anyway.

I mean no; you can still penalize if like, somebody obliterates the kicker well after the kick gets away, but if it's anywhere near a "bang-bang play" it shouldn't be flagged.

Kinda like iffy roughing the passer, though refs are generally better about only flagging the genuinely atrocious ones there now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao fake flea flicker, owns.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

MJeff posted:

100%

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

MJeff posted:

I've never seen that before!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof :rip:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

gently caress

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
FRESHMAN GETS THE TURNOVER BUFFS

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

I've never seen a fake flea flicker before

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

LMAO

:fork: Purdue

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Michigan clearly uses Dev Console in the second half

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
hmmm this train might have brakes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Following that beautiful play with that.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

That fake was sick

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
sick fake and now a pick, sad follow on play

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

sick fake and now a pick, sad follow on play

Football is a land of contrasts

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean no; you can still penalize if like, somebody obliterates the kicker well after the kick gets away, but if it's anywhere near a "bang-bang play" it shouldn't be flagged.

Kinda like iffy roughing the passer, though refs are generally better about only flagging the genuinely atrocious ones there now.

I could see that rule working, but that's not how the rules currently work. It's running into if you hit him and roughing if you hit the plant leg, no considerations of how close you are to blocking it or how bang-bang it is or whatever.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

And now for the 15 play 99 yard drive

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Way to stand up on D and stop them, Purdue

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

I could see that rule working, but that's not how the rules currently work. It's running into if you hit him and roughing if you hit the plant leg, no considerations of how close you are to blocking it or how bang-bang it is or whatever.

I understand that. I'm saying they should probably amend it in the way I just described.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

wa27 posted:

That fake was sick

My entire Michigan feed is like "yo that was rad as gently caress and I ain't even mad"

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Make the “running into” penalty one that gets added to the end of the play so people aren’t getting bullshit first downs on things that aren’t egregious

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I understand that. I'm saying they should probably amend it in the way I just described.

Yeah they should

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Jim "Cryptkeeper" Harbaugh

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Unlike with QB hits the punt block is a timing play that basically requires you to launch, so it’s always going to be a bang-bang play where there’s not much of an opportunity for the blocker to pull up. I don’t think it would work all that well as a judgement call and I don’t really see the problem with the current rule. It just makes punt blocks harder. They still happen, though!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
OMG that ref cam

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay that was loving horrifying

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
lmao the ump cam of jim harbaugh is incredible

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
less harbaugh in my face plz

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

Make the “running into” penalty one that gets added to the end of the play so people aren’t getting bullshit first downs on things that aren’t egregious

This seems pretty fair and reasonable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

Tense Harbaugh close up is a thing of nightmares