Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard

US scan:

BrrrrrrrrrrrWHAT. WHAT IN THE. WHY THE. WHY ARE THEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
M: I'm afraid your up against the most deadly villain there is.

James Bond: No, you can't mean...

M: That's right it's Doctor Yes!

Bond: Noooooooo....

M: No, not No, Yes.

Bond: Yes I know but...

... [it goes on like this]

Prurient Squid

Getting framed for Mulder.

Prurient Squid

Reel Good Fish.

Fish that reel good. Fish that themselves fish. And what do they draw from those sunless depths?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prurient Squid posted:

Getting framed for Mulder.

falsely accused of wasting agency funds on chasing shadows?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

M: I'm afraid your up against the most deadly villain there is.

James Bond: No, you can't mean...

M: That's right it's Doctor Yes!

Bond: Noooooooo....

M: No, not No, Yes.

Bond: Yes I know but...

... [it goes on like this]

It keeps happening

The Voice of Labor

nazi scientists clone dinosaurs and teach them nazi ideology. the dinosaurs come to the conclusion that they are the master race and that humans need to be cleansed. hunted by their own creations and undone by their toxic beliefs the nazis finally come to the conclusion that nazism sucks

Karate Bastard

...while dinosaur nazism survives, for a while, until nazi dinosaur scientists invent mecha nazi dinosaurs.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
....yes, I received my Masters in Polycular Biology in 2018. No, I don't think I will be going for my doctorate, I'm balancing several jobs at the same time right now.

The Voice of Labor

props to the manzanita bush. imagine being so tough that your seeds won't germinate until they've passed through a bear's digestive tract and been immersed in fire

Twenty Four

The Voice of Labor posted:

props to the manzanita bush. imagine being so tough that your seeds won't germinate until they've passed through a bear's digestive tract and been immersed in fire

:same: which is like the number three reason why I don't have offspring after #1. not wanting kids and #2. not getting any. the bear and fire part is less of a hurdle then #2 it seems, lol

The Voice of Labor

a robot programmed only to kill learning that it can also steal and damage property and troll the internet and start fires

Prurient Squid

The robot would destroy the human race if it wasn't suckered into posting on Twitter 24/7.

Karate Bastard

It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop

Karate Bastard

posting.

just like me lol

Prurient Squid

But people don't actually know that it's not a gimmick. They just think it's a funny account and troll it for the lols. They haven't yet realised that keeping it engaged is critical to the survival of the species.

Karate Bastard

Peace, love and trolling

A counterintelligent action force of libs tasked with feeding the death robot a constant stream of high plausibility outrage

To contain its hate within their hearts, to wrestle with the demon for all eternity.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Dec 3, 2022

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
*doing standup*

hey you know how babies are always crying??? *beat for emphasis* but what do they have to cry about? it’s the adults who should be crying because they’re closer to death!

drumroll: BADUMTISH

am i rite????

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

calhoun

I am the scary clown with the tearaway face
pros of clowns dancing: pretty fun, pretty funny, lots of movement, lots of action, lots of stuff that can happen
pros of clowns not dancing: pretty funny, stable, pretty safe

Finger Prince

Häagen-Dat-rear end

Karate Bastard

calhoun posted:

pros of clowns dancing: pretty fun, pretty funny, lots of movement, lots of action, lots of stuff that can happen
pros of clowns not dancing: pretty funny, stable, pretty safe

on the floor

Twenty Four

Putting up holiday lights on the roof, clearly visible from the street, where half the roof says "DUMB, LMAO" and the other half is a giant arrow pointing at my neighbor's place.

Karate Bastard

But you forget that only one half at a time is visible from either side of the house

The Voice of Labor

dude's delivering pizza, gets into a huge wreck. he's getting wheeled into the er, still all covered in pizza chunks and boxes. the receptionist keeps going like "hey, did anybody order a pizza?", "30 minutes or it's free, looks like someone's getting free tonight", "I wonder how the noid came out of this"

no one finds it funny, including the receptionist

Finger Prince

I've been trying to come up with a bad joke that uses the punchline "gee, I'm a tree" (geometry), but I've got nothing.

Karate Bastard

Jack and Joe take french classes, and everyone in the class who passes the test gets to go to Paris. The test is real easy: What's "ant" in french? Problem is, Jack is nervous and folds easily under pressure. He sweats and squirms and racks his brain, but comes up with nothing. Joe is an idiot who never pays attention, and therefore missed this entire thing entirely, and is nowhere to be seen. The class is getting on the busses because the plane is leaving, when Joe storms in shouting "Wait for me!!!" thereby saving the day. This is the running gag of the thread that will not be bothered to have a thread made about it.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Finger Prince posted:

I've been trying to come up with a bad joke that uses the punchline "gee, I'm a tree" (geometry), but I've got nothing.

this is what u use if ur one of those add daydreaming trees that’s never paying attention, & teach asks you what a hypotenuse is (in tree school)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Shifty Nipples

the square of the length of the hypotenuse is the sum of the squares of the other two sides

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Prurient Squid

A nerdy kid in the 80s romhacks space invaders to have the Star Ship Enterprise in it and says "this is the most awesome thing ever".

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

An armchair D&D player drinking beer and watching campaigns on Twitch. (He used to play some high school D.)

"Oh COME ON, you're not gonna do an insight check? Get in the game!" *burp*

caspergers

Shifty Nipples posted:

the square of the length of the hypotenuse is the sum of the squares of the other two sides

Does that make the hypotenoose long enough to hang myself with?

caspergers
Oops sorry, where's my grammar

*Does that make the hypotenoose long enough with which to hang myself?

Shifty Nipples

that depends entirely on the length of the other two sides

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Larry Cum Free

move it or lose it dillweed
a triangle smoking weed: high, pot in use

Karate Bastard

When hanging yourself, you need to lean waaaaaay over to the wall.

Prurient Squid

Was there ever a muppet based on Arnie? Because that would be funny.

edit:

I found something I wasn't mentally prepared for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY0NXc271_Y

The Voice of Labor

while all the other boys had crushes on paula abdul I had a crush on julie brown

Prurient Squid

Mr Spock is ordered to serve as a bodyguard for a vulcan woman who has really big boobs. And the whole time he's trying to be logical and not think about a boobs but the more he tries to supress it the more powerful it becomes and he keeps making slip ups.

edit:

And her name is T'Its Apopin'

The Voice of Labor

I....under..stand........spock. you...are struggling...with...your human....half...your em...mo..tions your...irrational half

no captain, I'm struggling with a partial errection in very, very tight pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard

In a *sprooinngg* of shrapnel officer dress pants are revealed to feature button flys.