Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Obama is obviously 1/2 any “unacceptable” nationality based the speaker’s own prejudice. Kenyan, Chinese, Indonesian, Drow, whatever. He’s schrodingers scapegoat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Last Call posted:

Friendship with Elon over!

Do you think Ye's at the corkboards-and-red-string stage or right into the germaphobe recluse stage of his unchecked paranoia and undiagnosed mental illness?

Because he's gotta be an absolute nightmare to handle in private if he's spouting poo poo like this.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Is anyone even handling him anymore

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Do you think Ye's at the corkboards-and-red-string stage or right into the germaphobe recluse stage of his unchecked paranoia and undiagnosed mental illness?

Because he's gotta be an absolute nightmare to handle in private if he's spouting poo poo like this.

his handlers probably roofie his yoohoos so they can take a drat breather

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Nick is but I assume he just checks out when he isn’t talking up Hitler

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

big black turnout posted:

Is anyone even handling him anymore

Yes, this is all carefully crafted viral marketing in TYOOL 2022.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Just in time for the Kanye thread to be closed

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Buce posted:

his handlers probably roofie his yoohoos so they can take a drat breather

I feel like he can post through that. Didn't one of the posts that started this whole antisemitism kick start with "i'm a bit sleepy but..."?

Chief McHeath posted:

Just in time for the Kanye thread to be closed

Yeah WTF was with that???

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I closed it cause Kanye got banned from Twitter and it seemed like everyone learned their lesson about putting them on their podcasts but then he made me look like a loving idiot with this

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Is it because he is driving a Tesla so he is trying to assassinate himself?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

loving Moron posted:

Is it because he is driving a Tesla so he is trying to assassinate himself?

No it's because he installed a neuralink chip and it's actively trying to kill him

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

No it's because he installed a neuralink chip and it's actively trying to kill him

You'd think a guy so into cyberpunk would know that becoming a cyberzombie is never a good idea.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

QuarkJets posted:

RIP Elon Musk, installed a Neualink and got psychically assaulted by the vengeful digitized ghosts of 60 million monkeys

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Ye just posted that he will be on The Adam Friedland Show this week

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Solus posted:

I'm DJ Pauly D

I'm Chris Del Chris

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

Neddy Seagoon posted:

He’s very much diagnosed as bipolar, he’s admitted it. He’s also admitted he doesn’t take his medication because he felt like it stifled him creatively. He’s neither of those types of lunatic though, he’s the guy shouting on the corner about religion and how Jesus talks to him personally.

Ye is basically the worst case scenario for mental illness. He’s sick enough that he has zero ability to function on his own but rich enough that hangers on and grifters will continue to take his money and pretend nothing is wrong until the checks stop clearing.

There’s basically no way this has a happy ending for anyone. Kanye will end up dead or institutionalized within a few years and I’d bet good money he’s going to lose access to his children at some point in the near future and he’ll be dead or institutionalized within the next couple of years.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Cthulu Carl posted:

RIP Elon Musk, installed a Neualink and got psychically assaulted by the vengeful digitized ghosts of 60 million monkeys

New Black Mirror season sounding lit

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I'm hoping Elon goes out like mcaff but spectacularly. Like he shoots a spaceX super heavy crashing into his office and tweets right before "I have information that will lead to the arrest of Jimmy Carter"

he's gonna go out like Mad Mike Hughes but a bigger rocket

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Cthulu Carl posted:

Personally, I'm waiting to see his head on fire.

Or maybe the chip will burn through into his mind and leave him stuck making one half Nazi salute while saying "snork" with his head twitching to the side.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

kronix posted:

He’s very much diagnosed as bipolar, he’s admitted it. He’s also admitted he doesn’t take his medication because he felt like it stifled him creatively. He’s neither of those types of lunatic though, he’s the guy shouting on the corner about religion and how Jesus talks to him personally.

Ye is basically the worst case scenario for mental illness. He’s sick enough that he has zero ability to function on his own but rich enough that hangers on and grifters will continue to take his money and pretend nothing is wrong until the checks stop clearing.

There’s basically no way this has a happy ending for anyone. Kanye will end up dead or institutionalized within a few years and I’d bet good money he’s going to lose access to his children at some point in the near future and he’ll be dead or institutionalized within the next couple of years.

What do you think the odds are he'll be dead or institutionalized in the next year or 2?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

kronix posted:

He’s very much diagnosed as bipolar, he’s admitted it. He’s also admitted he doesn’t take his medication because he felt like it stifled him creatively.

I take medication for this stuff, and the bit about losing creativity is bullshit. It's not like he started pumping out music lately, he's just having a huge manic episode

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

The Last Call posted:

Personally, I'm waiting to see his head on fire.

Or maybe the chip will burn through into his mind and leave him stuck making one half Nazi salute while saying "snork" with his head twitching to the side.

elon might not know much, but he knows enough to not put one of those things in his head

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

by VideoGames

Probably within the next year or two, reckon :clint:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

by VideoGames

My Spirit Otter posted:

elon might not know much, but he knows enough to not put one of those things in his head

He’ll get two

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Pontificating rear end posted:

I take medication for this stuff, and the bit about losing creativity is bullshit. It's not like he started pumping out music lately, he's just having a huge manic episode

He didn't trust the doctor because he was Jewish. I mean, besides how horrible that statement is, have you never heard of a second opinion?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

there is 0 chance of that going anywhere near elams brain, he already thinks of himself as a genius, he doesnt need ai's help. that will be his public excuse as to why he doesnt get one, but he's watched one too many brains melt to get it.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
There really is zero chance of it coming out when he says it is.

Ten years ago he said in ten years we'd be on Mars.

How's that Martian soil feeling?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

idk about you, but im cruisin from hab dome to hab dome in my cybertruck

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

What if he's told the chip will make him the greatest poster.

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019

The Last Call posted:

There really is zero chance of it coming out when he says it is.

Ten years ago he said in ten years we'd be on Mars.

How's that Martian soil feeling?

tbf we did go to mars in matt damon's scifi hit film 'The Martian' directed by ridley scott

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

BoosterDuck posted:

tbf we did go to mars in matt damon's scifi hit film 'The Martian' directed by ridley scott

Good film; one of my favorites.

It also shows how full of poo poo Musk is with his "I'll get us to Mars in 10 years" con artistry.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

He got scared by a kind of video he heard about called muskbang

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Kingo Ligma posted:

What do you think the odds are he'll be dead or institutionalized in the next year or 2?

I’ve heard many people are saying that he might be dead or institutionalized in a couple years

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/merrittk/status/1599526440785305600

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

kronix posted:

The recent documentary on him really showcases some aspects of this. It's a really fun to watch him coming up and seeing the undeniable skill, talent, and self confidence the guy has. ...but after the film maker loses touch with him following Late Registration, he reconnects in the modern time and it's so loving stark. One of the last scenes is Ye surrounded by a bunch of old white dudes hearing him explain the kind of compound he wants to build and it's very clear he's preaching to a crowd who are there to agree, smile, and nod and take his money.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

It also shows how full of poo poo Musk is with his "I'll get us to Mars in 10 years" con artistry.

I thought it was shown when tens years actually had passed since he first said it.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

heavy liquid posted:

I’ve heard many people are saying that he might be dead or institutionalized in a couple years

I read this too

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Flowers for QAnon posted:

I thought it was shown when tens years actually had passed since he first said it.

Yep, that was also a big clue.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/Standplaats_KRK/status/1599593663381864449

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bottom Liner posted: