Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Got a whole new set of dishware at church today :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Live postin from the Costco checkout line - grabbed a slice and leaving with a full cart.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Went to Costco. They had the NFL Blitz machine. Played it for 10 minutes. Got a glizzy. Got a buncha other goodies. :blessed:

Hutla
Jun 5, 2004

It's mechanical
I went today and saw but did not purchase the trident fish sticks. Maybe your regional center is just backordered right now.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Wife and I went for a Christmas tree and got a full cart of food and some treats and no tree since they ran out.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Went to Costco. They had the NFL Blitz machine. Played it for 10 minutes. Got a glizzy. Got a buncha other goodies. :blessed:

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Went to the smaller, less crowded church a little further away that my usual one. It's just gotta far too crowded. Picked up the usual milk, yakisoba meal kit, frozen stuff, etc. I browsed the TVs and almost got the 50" HiSense for $229, but realized that it and all new TV's have the 4 little leg supports, which make them too wide to fit in my current furniture.

Also gotta wreath and the CostCo puzzle for a friend. And of course communion (slice and drink with free refill)

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The condiment dispenser today was totally busted. Gave me one squirt of mustard and nothing for ketchup. Staff knew but didn’t fix it. Dry hot dog.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I wandered around Costco looking for some stuff for workm unfortunately my 50MG edible hit me a bit faster than I expected and I left with a patio set. Coming to consciousness in the parking lot chicken bake well in hand, suddenly my employee rolled up to pickup the poo poo we needed and went 'uhh where's the *15 item list*...

Had to do a 360 and go right back into church for more blessings this time with social worker level assistance from the employee.

The patio stuff was a chair and table set with umbrella and two outdoor propane heaters.

No idea what to do with them but I guess I wanted them so I trust my judgment

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gummies take about 1.5 hours to kick in for me so sometimes I forget that I took them and plan to go grocery shopping. And it hits me soon after I arrive and I'm like... "oh... OH.... oh poo poo."

I always bring a list with me and the first thing I do is set my phone up (with the list) on the cart so I can read it while going. It never works out when I'm in that condition. It DOES help though.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

It always kicks in just as you are heading to checkout and have to past all the snacks and hey here did 10 bags of thin mint pretzels come from?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Gummies take about 1.5 hours to kick in for me so sometimes I forget that I took them and plan to go grocery shopping. And it hits me soon after I arrive and I'm like... "oh... OH.... oh poo poo."

I always bring a list with me and the first thing I do is set my phone up (with the list) on the cart so I can read it while going. It never works out when I'm in that condition. It DOES help though.

I put them under my tongue and let them dissolve. I don't eat anything most days (I eat but very regulated) as part of weight loss. If Im off in my timing between food and gummies they can come on strong fast.

Strong enough to lose track of time inside of a Costco and have two hours pass before going oh poo poo wtf? Where'd this chicken bake come from?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Thinking bout goatse

Wait oops I meant to say I’m thinking bout them dogs

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Toxic Mental posted:

Thinking bout goatse

Wait oops I meant to say I’m thinking bout them dogs

Thinking of reporting a post with an image of goatse in the report description

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
yall seen the frozen A5 waygu steaks in teh frozen section? cant justify spending a benny on a steak but the marbling is insane.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4PgAM8/

He is getting plus drink (and refill) on his dick.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Chinatown posted:

yall seen the frozen A5 waygu steaks in teh frozen section? cant justify spending a benny on a steak but the marbling is insane.

We don't eat a lot of steak, but a5 wagyu is our go-to christmas dinner. We get it from crowd cow: https://www.crowdcow.com/products/japanese-a5-wagyu-petite-ribeye?offer=ijwec5vovss

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Super Waffle posted:

Went to the smaller, less crowded church a little further away that my usual one. It's just gotta far too crowded. Picked up the usual milk, yakisoba meal kit, frozen stuff, etc. I browsed the TVs and almost got the 50" HiSense for $229, but realized that it and all new TV's have the 4 little leg supports, which make them too wide to fit in my current furniture.

Also gotta wreath and the CostCo puzzle for a friend. And of course communion (slice and drink with free refill)

My friend, let me help you solve your furniture issues:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17071&st=vesa+tv+stand

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/iwaspoisoned_/status/1598982044129890310?s=20&t=eSaTFH1xBJ2E8t9P4UnAOA

heads up!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
drat that sucks. octopus is freaking delicious and i would have bought that

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:cthulhu:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was already hinky about Costco seafood to the point I generally won't get it there. I probably wouldn't buy prepackaged octopus regardless, though. Because it's prepackaged, not because it's octopus, just to be clear.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Salmons good

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Had church meatloaf + mashed potatoes for dinner. Amen.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I was already hinky about Costco seafood to the point I generally won't get it there. I probably wouldn't buy prepackaged octopus regardless, though. Because it's prepackaged, not because it's octopus, just to be clear.

Cooked tentacles like that are the way to go if you ever get some. Prepping a raw octopus is the worst.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

Salmons good

big fan of their salmon portions

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Grand Fromage posted:

Cooked tentacles like that are the way to go if you ever get some. Prepping a raw octopus is the worst.

I honestly probably wouldn't get octopus anyway - lately I'm finding myself squeamish about ordering it for ethical reasons. Squid, though, I will happily chow down on.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Lol is that a website that lets just randos say they were sure they got sick from a specific piece of food? Sure, I trust it.

Also, if somebody hands you a raw octopus the best way to cook it is to put it in a SCREAMING hot pan, tentacles down, until it unsticks, then toss it (covered in the same pan) into a 275F oven for two hours until it's braised in it's own juices. Then remove the beak and cut into hearty chunks. Crisp it up in a pan with olive oil and serve with aioli and fingerling potatoes with a ton of oregano and lemon (like a ton!)

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Thinking bout some moz sticks tonight.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
What's the best kind of apples currently available in the US at costco? I think someone might have mentioned... fuji??? Recently.

edit: also, are there any meatballs that are not the chicken and pineapple ones (we have some, they're great) and ALSO that are not spicy? My kids don't want spicy food and the meatballs we got before were a no-go.

redreader fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Dec 5, 2022

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Fujis are good. This year I discovered Envy apples, which I now prefer, but if I can't find those I get Fujis.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

redreader posted:

What's the best kind of apples currently available in the US at costco? I think someone might have mentioned... fuji??? Recently.

edit: also, are there any meatballs that are not the chicken and pineapple ones (we have some, they're great) and ALSO that are not spicy? My kids don't want spicy food and the meatballs we got before were a no-go.

Those apple pear combination things are divine.

Edit: $1.50 hot dog and drink combo is also divine.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

redreader posted:

wild twists

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

redreader posted:

OP right now, Fuji and other types should still be somewhat fresh off the fall harvest, but when it's not apple harvest time, you want to go w/ the fancy types of apples like Envy or whatever is copyrighted, those will be the best apples you can get

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Last time this came up my answer was Cosmic Crisps and it remains such

but apples are regional/seasonal so there's no one answer, really

Sloppy
Apr 25, 2003

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I wandered around Costco looking for some stuff for workm unfortunately my 50MG edible hit me a bit faster than I expected and I left with a patio set.

I can't imagine being in a Costco on anything over 20, holy crap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I just saw a video of a guy wrapping a Costco hot dog (just the meat) with a cheese pizza slice. Looks like a greas bomb. Tempted to try it though...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Sloppy posted:

I can't imagine being in a Costco on anything over 20, holy crap

It's a trip dude. The shadow people really make the experience good. And the ever present feeling that the sample ladies are documenting my behaviors.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Psion posted:

Last time this came up my answer was Cosmic Crisps and it remains such

but apples are regional/seasonal so there's no one answer, really

Yeah the best apples here are granny smiths cause they're what we grow nearby so if somewhere stocks them the farm is probably less than an hour, at most two, away.

And I love tart green apples.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

I just saw a video of a guy wrapping a Costco hot dog (just the meat) with a cheese pizza slice. Looks like a greas bomb. Tempted to try it though...

I should not do this.

I might do this.