Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I don't like this Elon character very much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

*Sees a Dude that looks like Big Mouth Billy Bass*

Ye: "They used a South African Supermodel to breed that guy!"

That's the funniest poo poo so far for me

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
https://www.instagram.com/p/ClxTmIqLoZ-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y

Uno reverse card

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Wait why is musk saying he's a target for assassination now???

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

That is some gizmo that Musk would buy if he saw the ad.

Or get his assistant too.

Tippecanoe
Jan 26, 2011

Mister Speaker posted:

he is manic and deranged

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Only the finest sex puppets on Twitter dot com!

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

Mister Speaker posted:

Because hyping up cool stuff that never pans out is kinda what he does.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Even when these monstrous Narcs loving hate each other they can't can't help but see themselves in each other and hump their leg.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

This dude thinks a South African supermodel made ole Fish lips

Holy poo poo
His mother actually is a South African model

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ghostlight posted:

Is his dad a Trout?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mister Speaker posted:

all that matters is that it's true

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

i wish all the people in the world would just join hands and sing and then cannibalize all the rich people

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mister Speaker posted:

Same reason he ever does anything - he wants attention.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Same reason he ever does anything - he wants attention.

he's the poster child for the consequences of a person experiencing the unexamined life while having nearly limitless resources

cracker
May 12, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dalmuti posted:

Ye just posted that he will be on The Adam Friedland Show this week

Is this serious?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

clammy posted:

he's the poster child for the consequences of a person experiencing the unexamined life while having nearly limitless resources

That's a nice way of putting it.

Also, he's the kind of dumb rear end in a top hat who thinks he is actually very smart. He has the terrible smugness of people on the wrong end of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That's a nice way of putting it.

Also, he's the kind of dumb rear end in a top hat who thinks he is actually very smart. He has the terrible smugness of people on the wrong end of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

i agree with you, but i feel those two things are both symptoms of a failure to ever self-examine

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gros Tarla posted:

Because hyping up cool stuff that never pans out is kinda what he does.

lol

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗

Comstar posted:

That is some gizmo that Musk would buy if he saw the ad.

Or get his assistant too.

Make a Grimes sex doll and you're guaranteed to sell at least one.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

cracker posted:

Is this serious?

Lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

BoosterDuck posted:

tbf we did go to mars in matt damon's scifi hit film 'The Martian' directed by ridley scott

Matt Damon plays a smug scientist who knows everything and solves problems by sciencing the poo poo out of them. On Mars even. Got to be one of Musk’s favorites.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

thathonkey posted:

yeah but it seemed just as idiotic then as it does today

edit:

lol more like 4 years ago holy crap

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1008013111058526209?s=20

My favorite part is that this made me stop and think for a second about who Elon Musk really was. He's not just the richest dude on earth and a classic C-suite parasite who gets rich off the labor of others; he's a compulsive credit thief who can't even share a meme without scrubbing any indication someone else made it and used predatory contracts to force the companies he bought to refer to him as founder. On top of that, he's an obsessive micromanager whose ideas all suck and actively opposed to the idea of work/life balance, and the best way to get work done under him is by employing management-level babysitters to redirect him. I think there's a case to be made that Elon Musk the least productive person in the world, because rather than doing nothing, he makes a sizable negative impact on anyone under him.

like i cannot stress enough that there is no one on earth who gets paid more to produce less than elon musk and this is how he sees himself lmao

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Dec 5, 2022

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

My favorite part is that this made me stop and think for a second about who Elon Musk really was. He's not just the richest dude on earth and a classic C-suite parasite who gets rich off the labor of others; he's a compulsive credit thief who can't even share a meme without scrubbing any indication someone else made it and used predatory contracts to force the companies he bought to refer to him as founder. On top of that, he's an obsessive micromanager whose ideas all suck and actively opposed to the idea of work/life balance, and the best way to get work done under him is by employing management-level babysitters to redirect him. I think there's a case to be made that Elon Musk the least productive person in the world, because any impact he has on the workplace is in the negative.

like i cannot stress enough that there is no one on earth who gets paid more to produce less than elon musk and this is how he sees himself lmao

imagine a ten year old kid who wants to be involved in making thanksgiving dinner but also has the psychic powers to turn people into a jack-in-the-box and send them to the cornfield: that's elon musk, and that's the thanksgiving dinner you'll get when he's involved; now apply that to any company he's run

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

My favorite part is that this made me stop and think for a second about who Elon Musk really was. He's not just the richest dude on earth and a classic C-suite parasite who gets rich off the labor of others; he's a compulsive credit thief who can't even share a meme without scrubbing any indication someone else made it and used predatory contracts to force the companies he bought to refer to him as founder. On top of that, he's an obsessive micromanager whose ideas all suck and actively opposed to the idea of work/life balance, and the best way to get work done under him is by employing management-level babysitters to redirect him. I think there's a case to be made that Elon Musk the least productive person in the world, because rather than doing nothing, he makes a sizable negative impact on anyone under him.

He produces money. Then he keeps they money moving. Don’t you understand business??

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but but he's a real life ironrick. he's a supa brain playing polytopia in his car in his friend's garage balding his tires while being a supa ceo prez of 3 companies at the same time in his demon leather suit with his Deus Ex gun.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Sophy Wackles posted:

He produces money. Then he keeps they money moving. Don’t you understand business??

https://i.imgur.com/qkul8WZ.mp4

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

PhazonLink posted:

but but he's a real life ironrick. he's a supa brain playing polytopia in his car in his friend's garage balding his tires while being a supa ceo prez of 3 companies at the same time in his demon leather suit with his Deus Ex gun.

nah he's not even that interesting. he doesn't even get half the memes he posts. he's an internet-cool-guy poseur

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Sophy Wackles posted:

Matt Damon plays a smug scientist who knows everything and solves problems by sciencing the poo poo out of them. On Mars even. Got to be one of Musk’s favorites.

Yea but he actually knows what he's doing and puts a lot of effort into surviving and getting home. Musk would die day 1 because he couldn't find someone to fix him lunch.

Musky probably takes all those "suck my dick, fuckman" tweets that he constantly gets as legitimate threats. It's also too bad he's too much of a coward to be one of those rich people who insists on flying his own plane.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Yea but he actually knows what he's doing and puts a lot of effort into surviving and getting home. Musk would die day 1 because he couldn't find someone to fix him lunch.

Musky probably takes all those "suck my dick, fuckman" tweets that he constantly gets as legitimate threats. It's also too bad he's too much of a coward to be one of those rich people who insists on flying his own plane.

My head cannon is every private jet flight he's ever been on the attendants have to distract him with treats and a clicker to keep him from bothering the pilots

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

I mean, he does drive a car that could explode at any moment.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Mister Speaker posted:

the world right wingers live must be a paradise, since all of them would be canceled and silenced, and most of their leaders would be dead from Karl Marx's ghost assassinating them.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

clammy posted:

My head cannon is every private jet flight he's ever been on the attendants have to distract him with treats and a clicker to keep him from bothering the pilots

Haha, drat that feels so true

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
A while ago he claimed the guy who tweets whenever he uses his private jet is a security risk but him being all for free speech was humble enough to let it slide. I’m assuming this is the precursor to him banning that account.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Kingo Ligma posted:

What do you think the odds are he'll be dead or institutionalized in the next year or 2?

I put the over under at 1 in 3

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Mister Speaker posted:

Because THE LIBS are gonna come after him for revealing the truth about Hunter Biden's dick size the corruption in politics!

Of course, he doesn't believe that*, but saying that makes sure that it builds his nigh-legendary status as the one true arbiter of free speech in the minds of the Teslabros and all his new chud fans. Because now he's not just pursuing THE TRUTH, he's being so brave to share those dickpics when the Liberal Elite could send their assassin army to silence him at anytime!

*yes I know he believes a lot of dumb poo poo but in this case I believe it's a calculated PR move.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

BigglesSWE posted:

A while ago he claimed the guy who tweets whenever he uses his private jet is a security risk but him being all for free speech was humble enough to let it slide. I’m assuming this is the precursor to him banning that account.

I think someone said ITT that Musk had his plane put on a list of non-publicly viewable flight plans instead because of his SpaceX/Starlink work with the government.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

BigglesSWE posted:

I sorta hope he does that, just so he can be mocked to death while a million other plane tracker accounts show up to share that publicly available information.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ghostlight posted:

She's Canadian actually, born in Regina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Because THE LIBS are gonna come after him for revealing the truth about Hunter Biden's dick size the corruption in politics!

Of course, he doesn't believe that*, but saying that makes sure that it builds his nigh-legendary status as the one true arbiter of free speech in the minds of the Teslabros and all his new chud fans. Because now he's not just pursuing THE TRUTH, he's being so brave to share those dickpics when the Liberal Elite could send their assassin army to silence him at anytime!

*yes I know he believes a lot of dumb poo poo but in this case I believe it's a calculated PR move.

The nazis hate him for banning Ye and the non nazis hate him for courting nazis. So it hasnt worked massively well.