Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Spicy nuggets ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Wendy's ghost pepper sauce is pretty good for dipping

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I've only ever had American fast food outside of America and I gotta say, food safety and regulation answers a lot of these retarded arguments.

Funnily enough, if you don't exclusively use battery caged chickens, KFC is good.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
My father was a Ferrari guy and proud of never having had a Mercedes in his life. Weird poo poo, it’s all the same crap.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Aphex- posted:

My father was a Ferrari guy and proud of never having had a Mercedes in his life. Weird poo poo, it’s all the same crap.

I'm extremely proud of never owning a yacht.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Not enough respect is being put on Mucho Burrito's name and I find that offensive.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

KFC is dog poo poo

Japanese KFC was pretty good. Canadian KFC gave me food poisoning.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

italian quid posted:

also I wasn't describing it as posh McDonalds, I said that there's a subset of people that exist that think they're posh for eating Wendys over McDonalds lol

McDonalds is also fine for what it is, Ditto Wendy’s. Burger King is measurably worse than either.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I’ve been debating whether to install autoblip/flatshift in my Toyota 86. I could see a benefit.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Heel-Toe is fun though.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

Canadian KFC is wildly dependent on the location imo, the one by my place now is dogshit and the best one which made killer chicken every time was the one 3 blocks from my grandmother's house that she'd send me to and there'd always be like 1-2 people ODing in the restaurant whenever I went in

F1DriverQuidenBerg fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 5, 2022

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there was a grocery store chain in Virginia that had some of the best fried chicken i've had and everyone was heartbroken when they went out of business

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
The best fried chicken around me is made by Hakka Chinese places.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

korean fried chicken is the light

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Spicy nuggets ftw

Great page snipe

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Frond posted:

Samurai Sanders for the win!

Both the mascot and the goon named after him.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Frond posted:

McDonalds is also fine for what it is, Ditto Wendy’s. Burger King is measurably worse than either.

Idk if it's a global constant, but BK here doesn't put any sauce on the burger, which means that if you don't eat it hot, the gluey-rear end cheese has turned rock hard.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Burger King US has the rodeo cheeseburger on the value menu which is still a top tier fast food item.

It was originally marketed as a promotion for Will Smith’s Wild Wild West.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
Burger King commercials have been stuck in my head for like a week now. Please let me escape this hell.

ROFLBOT
Apr 1, 2005

Charles Leclerc posted:

Funnily enough, if you don't exclusively use chicken meat that is so full of faeces and bacteria that you have to soak it in chlorine to make it edible, KFC is good.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Burger King US has the rodeo cheeseburger on the value menu which is still a top tier fast food item.

It was originally marketed as a promotion for Will Smith’s Wild Wild West.

One of the first movies I can remember seeing in a theater. Great piece of cinema.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i simply dont have opinions on fast food burgers or other food products

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Obviously the elite fast food restaurant is Wimpy

A burger and a trademark bender sausage in one bun? And cutlery to eat it with? Luxury

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/circuitspa/status/1599735657110200321

:swoon:

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Which direction on eau rouge would be more fun to ski? And yes I will be referring to the whole complex down and up the hill as eau rouge

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

One of the first movies I can remember seeing in a theater. Great piece of cinema.

Of all the absurd opinions and gimmicks in this thread, this might take the cake.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
If you’re skiing it’s actually niege rouge

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Burger King is the best giant chain fast food joint near me. This is more an indication of the others.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Objectively, the best thing to do is get a burger form Burger King, fries from McDonalds, and a Frosty from Wendy’s

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Burger King quality control is incredibly bad so going to bk is very hit or miss. One place will be amazing but then some of them are absolutely disgusting. Like no management making them clean but also putting insane amount of mayo on burgers or whatever the gently caress.

McDonald’s by comparison is practically identically mediocre no matter what location you’re at

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Tsaedje posted:

A burger and a trademark bender sausage in one bun? And cutlery to eat it with? Luxury

I'm glad they stack the sausage in a fashion where everything will just shoot out after the first bite

nerox
May 20, 2001

Tsaedje posted:

"Made with British Beef" so you can get a prion with your burger.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i ate a lot of uk beef in the 90s as a kid. i might have those prions secretly waiting to kill me at any moment

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i ate a lot of uk beef in the 90s as a kid. i might have those prions secretly waiting to kill me at any moment

this explains why you like McLaren

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

McLaren won two WDCs at the end of peak BSE scare era, maybe it’s performance enhancing

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter
The best burger comes from the Harvey's/Swiss Chalet combo. Where else can you get a Big Harv with a half rotisserie chicken that you bought with Scene points?

Checkmate Americans and British

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Chernobyl lamb > mad cow beef

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm not sure why they advertise their burgers having British beef as if that's something anyone would actually want.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I'm googling "Delicious British Beef" and only getting pictures of Lewis??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Lifelong Tory Voter

Rectal Placenta posted:

I'm googling "Delicious British Beef" and only getting pictures of Lewis??

Weird. I googled the same phrase and only got pictures of horses.