Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

You see a pop-up saying you've achieved a main objective of the mission and think you're good and then all of a sudden it's just a loving blaze of primal screams and headshots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Lol found all of em:

https://youtu.be/dBsfYhmKe3A

I wonder if their people folks really understood what they were approving lol

Does Messi start off one of those moves by punching a guy in the butt at :19?

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/TheSteveBurnio/status/1598363162381877250?t=Ucns1lq6IQzdLl_0g4aaTA&s=19

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
https://twitter.com/UtdOptimist/status/1598255433952948224

Please change my nick to Economic Maguire.

Xabi fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Dec 2, 2022

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/mertesakib/status/1598698752574996480

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Feel like it's cool as hell they're willing to tweet this out

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1599059864965111808?t=9qfrmu-FaJSaRQ6HqSCO-Q&s=19

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

“don’t read the comments” is never bad advice but good lord Don’t Read The Comments

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Apparently they weren't that willing because its gone, what was it?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Butterfly Valley posted:

Apparently they weren't that willing because its gone, what was it?

:negative:

Two members of the ladies team sitting together like a couple

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i think it was chloe kelly but idk who the other player is

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Not specifically football or WC related but I lol’d at “no offense to Qatar”

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Fascinating documentary on the scandal that was how the national league allocated the funding it received to ensure clubs didn't go bust during the pandemic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhs6B8FyDKc

TL; DR - The league secured a £10m grant from the national lottery to help clubs who had to fulfil fixtures behind closed doors, and despite claiming this would be split based on average attendances it was just split 60:40 over the two tiers with each pot then being divided evenly between the teams. Turns out the board members who agreed this all represented clubs who would be beneficiaries of this approach, leaving some clubs effectively out of pocket for over £100,000 as they had significantly larger crowds

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
https://twitter.com/CharlieW4780/status/1599839125439291394?s=20&t=sscdGvZ9mxV4I3zPeZMyyA

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

16 year old Rooney was better than 16 year old Ronaldo. Imagine if Rooney ate more unseasoned chicken with brown rice and broccoli.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wayne Rooney was really loving good for a fat, granny shagger

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lmao

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

He’s not wrong.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol amazing

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol perfect

Also Ronaldo owes a lot of his rise at United to Rooney doing all his loving dirty work for him without little complaint

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
being flanked by tevez and rooney also probably did wonders for ronaldo's modelling career, like michaelangelo's david with a boglin on each shoulder

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Eau de MacGowan posted:

being flanked by tevez and rooney also probably did wonders for ronaldo's modelling career, like michaelangelo's david with a boglin on each shoulder

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

What does he say at the end? Can someone translate that for me?

Then they’re crap?
These are crap?
Then you’re crap?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Tortilla Maker posted:

What does he say at the end? Can someone translate that for me?

Then they’re crap?
These are crap?
Then you’re crap?

'These are crap' - i.e., he realized the players he grew up worshipping weren't as good as he was

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/tomadams83/status/1599519100128006144

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Not totally opposed to a croissandwich, but at least put some sort of vegetable or sauce on it, or really any other foodstuff not on the brown/yellow color continuum

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Those tiktok videos of Italian grannies crying at microwave pizzas but it's me watching someone put vegetables on a fish finger sandwich

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
The only vegetable that's acceptable on a fish finger sandwich is actually a fruit based product and it's ketchup

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

The only vegetable that's acceptable on a fish finger sandwich is actually a fruit based product and it's ketchup
mushy peas :colbert:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

nope. a fish and chip butty, sure, but that's a different kettle of fish (ha)

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

I will never in a million years understand mushy peas

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Crazy Ted posted:

I will never in a million years understand mushy peas

have you never had split pea soup, it's basically that using marrowfat peas but a bit thicker

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I am glad I will never have to eat what the English call food

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
English food isn’t good but it’s meant to taste good

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

This is at least the second avatar I've been bought by Americans pissed off at my defending of British food

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Sounds like they're trying to correct your ridiculous behavior

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Butterfly Valley posted:

This is at least the second avatar I've been bought by Americans pissed off at my defending of British food

You deserve a permaban

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
mushy peas are disgusting but British food is ok

we have good cheese, sausages, pastries, cakes, puddings, pies, ... crisps

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Paperhouse posted:

mushy peas are disgusting but British food is ok

we have good cheese, sausages, pastries, cakes, puddings, pies, ... crisps

cmon the meat reared here is among the best in the world, beyond sausages, other countries make "grass fed" some extra selling point whereas it's largely our default. Butchers are alive and well on the high street. There's great fruit, veg and local fishing. The "British food is poo poo" trope is uniquely from war and post war rationing, beyond that any 1950s horror show you can pluck from a British cookbook you'll find 5 gelatinous monstrosities in US ones. It's also incredibly racist to discount the wonderful British Asian, African, and Caribbean cuisines that have innovated and thrived here.

Every country has its culinary crimes and morons in the kitchen. Scandinavians may as well be Klingons, and merely going by the worst examples of American food does some incredible cuisine a great disservice.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

It's also incredibly racist to discount the wonderful British Asian, African, and Caribbean cuisines that have innovated and thrived here.

i got this current av from a thread where an American had a weird meltdown and called me the racist, in fact, for saying that british curry was a thing, given that many of the recipes were developed here, adapted to british tastes, using local ingredients, cooked by second or third generation descendants of immigrants etc. also take away food influenced by immigration and wtf is america left with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Mushy peas are delicious.