Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

some primo sensi star bud tonight. :discourse: :350:

Beacon sensi star is nice stuff. Currently enjoying a salad of OG Kush and skywalker kush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

SwissDonkey posted:

Beacon sensi star is nice stuff. Currently enjoying a salad of OG Kush and skywalker kush

lemony flavour, noice calm but trippy high. Fuckin good shieeet

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Pink kush treating me very well

Y'all ever played neo scavenger?

Goddamn, the demo is incredibly well featured and enjoyable and lets you enjoy the game sans content

I have the demo on my phone and the full on desktop

Incredible game

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vlaphor posted:

So, I always used to think that vape was nowhere near as good as flower, but it turns that out all this time, I just had a lovely battery. I borrowed my roommates one after several carts in a row appeared jammed and I began to wonder if the battery was restricting flow. I tried his and got a good clear and strong flow, nearly no restrictions. Puffed out clouds bigger than ever. Decently lit.

So I should be good when the vape rig arrives sometime this week.

Just ordered one. Airis Quaser Nectar Vaporizer on the way for about $18 total.

my new UNI Pro has shown me that a solid vape battery is Definitely The Way.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

bagmonkey posted:

my new UNI Pro has shown me that a solid vape battery is Definitely The Way.

It's just that I would pull hard on all my carts and barely get anything and I thought that's just how it was, since I had no real prior experience.

I wonder how well this well help my D8 carts as well.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vlaphor posted:

It's just that I would pull hard on all my carts and barely get anything and I thought that's just how it was, since I had no real prior experience.

I wonder how well this well help my D8 carts as well.

there are two parts to getting hella vapor off of an oil cartridges: Cartridge hardware and battery voltage consistency/levels. A lot of the pen-style and cheaper box mod types of batteries don't output consistent voltage and can cause wonky vapor production. Yocan's as well as Hamilton and Jupiter Labs (I think) are all brands that seem to put out batteries that are consistent from my experience, I'm sure there's a few other brands too

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
pretty sure Jupiter and Hamilton are just white-labelling CCell hardware. Not that ccell doesn't make good stuff.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
hamilton's website has a separate section for ccell stuff. it's all micro-usb trash, though

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

eddiewalker posted:

pretty sure Jupiter and Hamilton are just white-labelling CCell hardware. Not that ccell doesn't make good stuff.

That's my understanding too :shrug: poo poo works well so whatever

Ooze is pretty easy to find but honestly poo poo. Wulf Mods are generally rebranded devices and Airis products always break within a year it feels.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

butt dickus posted:

hamilton's website has a separate section for ccell stuff. it's all micro-usb trash, though

I'll kill for good USB-C battery recommendations

I already have the Shiv, it's fine but not reliable IMO. Is there a decent stick battery out there that's USB-C???

I do love my hamilton cube but it's micro-usb and I think the port is already wearing out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Macichne Leainig posted:

I'll kill for good USB-C battery recommendations

I already have the Shiv, it's fine but not reliable IMO. Is there a decent stick battery out there that's USB-C???

I do love my hamilton cube but it's micro-usb and I think the port is already wearing out

the Ooze Quad or w/e has a USB-C charger on the bottom but mine failed in like 3 months. I ordered a UNI Pro Plus (I think? idk) that's a USB-C charger, gonna see how long that one lasts. Unfortunately seems like USB-C is just nooottttt catching on in the vape space yet

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
before i got the starship i used a yocan uni-s which is type-c

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Bro how many Yocan Unis are there

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Macichne Leainig posted:

Bro how many Yocan Unis are there

seriously there's like seven, Yocan has the dumbest most ridiculous product line. There's like 5 different models of their Evolve dab pen and they all use different coils and boy is that fun

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Finally just said gently caress it and disassembled my Shiv. It was a bit of a pain in the rear end to put it back together but one of the contacts I couldn't get to without disassembling (on the slider part) was pretty gross. Hopefully an easy fix though, it's working more reliably again.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I got an Aris Quaser on the way, and my roomie is ok with me using hers until mine arrives.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Holy poo poo this Shiv isn't just hitting reliably again, it's hitting like a truck. It's only set to 2.4v right now. I ain't complaining :okpos:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I ordered the Arizer Max, here's to hoping I really like it. But for now I'm drinking THC infused Pepsi I made and hitting the Dynavap.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
In a board meeting and I'm high

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

ReelBigLizard posted:

in a bored meeting

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

ReelBigLizard posted:

time to pitch your revolutionary new idea that will lead to a new paradigm for your industry and billions of dollars in profit for your company

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Gonna go smoke weed at the riverfront on lunch hope u guys can join

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey posted:

Gonna go smoke weed at the riverfront on lunch hope u guys can join

I will join in spirit

In conclusion, weed

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
gonna go smoke weed in Amsterdam on Friday instead

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Furious George posted:

oh gently caress yes

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Furious George posted:

drat thats a long trip just to smoke some weed bro

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Not for me! If it wasn't for Brexit i'd probably be living there rn

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I went down to the riverfront and I found some Patriot Front stickers and I removed em and I did it while smoking weed, hail satan gently caress the cops

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

I went down to the riverfront and I found some Patriot Front stickers and I removed em and I did it while smoking weed, hail satan gently caress the cops

gently caress yes

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey posted:

hail satan gently caress the cops

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Doo...ps%2C398&sr=8-2

If you want to know the best thing to put on your keychain, its this. The box cutter end can scrape off stickers and it's TSA friendly

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
It’s only tsa-safe until you get the wrong guy.

Ask me about losing my “tsa-approved” knifeless Leatherman because everything is still at “officer discretion”

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
hahahaha "officer"

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
TSA got mad that I took my iPad out of my bag but not my iPad keyboard (the kind that doesn't even have a battery)

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

My journey with weed this year has been:
1) I really want weed!
2) I'll buy a vapor genie so I can vape when medical is fully available!
3) Oops found a weed dealer across the street from my house
4) WEED IS GREAT, I'M BUYING A DIGITAL VAPORIZER
5) Hm actually I don't know how much I even like weed
6) Digital vape arrived.
7) (next week) Gonna buy more weed to try the new piece.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Sunk Dunk posted:

in a bored meeting

The other director was also high. It was a good meeting and we genuinely got a lot done.

Jack Herer is some crazy poo poo, I've never had a "daytime" weed before and this stuff hits like a pint of coffee.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Beautiful winter day and just getting a lot of good news lately, which is pulling me out of a long time deep slump.

Bought a shitload more weed today, and got my fancy artsy pipe out to enjoy it on the porch. In it is the grav one hitter I forgot I had, which is an excellent "just chilling on the porch" bowl, easily reloaded if I feel like a little more.

Purchased from 57th St. Glass in Everett WA, they've got a gazillion generic cheap (and good quality) glass pieces, and then they have what's in the center display cases.

This was shockingly cheap for the quality and size (and even moreso since it was on clearance) but hoo boy, there's some four figure glass in them cases

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I think your bong is turning into the thing (it's rad as gently caress)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Just got my Arizer XQ2. Another hour or so before I can use it, but I can't wait. Gonna fill up a bag and try it out. I'll report back later.