Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
getting back to my roots

edit: this is so fun starting with my own derpy drawings, might have to put some actual time into this tomorrow, try some scans of non-MS paint images, etc. I have a shitton of my grandfather's paintings here, too as well as my dad's graphic art. I can probably really piss him off if I start img2img stuff with his work, because he finds all of this stuff slightly irritating (for Old Man reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with artistic purity tests and everything to do with "I already learned Corel Draw in 2002 and I ain't looking at any of this generative bullshit")

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Dec 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
just clicked with me that a good slogan to oppose this poo poo with is, "you can't hug your family with nuclear arms, and you can't appreciate visual art with artificial I's!"

:allears:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
have you tried generating a better slogan via AI?

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Rutibex posted:

You can also find various kind of stable diffusion around, and its quite nice too. But thats high nerd stuff with like special java versions and all kind of annoying things

The more popular installations of Stable Diffusion, namely Automatic1111 and InvokeAI come with one-click install scripts that do all the annoying nerdy things for you.

Sure, if for some obscure reason something breaks on your very specific computer config you're hosed if you're not technically inclined (or can't muster the patience to read through a page of troubleshooting advice or search for a step-by-step video tutorial on YT outlining possible pitfalls), but setting up SD@home is (or can be) a very painless endeavor.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

have you tried generating a better slogan via AI?

well, it may well be funnier than I am, I think, so gently caress it, let's call it a day and turn the keys to everything over.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Cabbages and Kings posted:

well, it may well be funnier than I am, I think, so gently caress it, let's call it a day and turn the keys to everything over.

wow the AI is putting a lot of meaning onto weird concepts that would be alien to a human. it makes me wonder if distorted faces and multiple fingers has some kind of profound religious meaning to Midjourney

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Cabbages and Kings posted:

what AI is this?

if I could have this level of conversation with my Echo I would probably have used it more often.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

frumpykvetchbot posted:

what AI is this?

if I could have this level of conversation with my Echo I would probably have used it more often.

ChatGPT. its free now for a test so everyone is using it:

https://chat.openai.com/chat

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

I spent All night making dumb poo poo and i regret nothing.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rutibex posted:

wow the AI is putting a lot of meaning onto weird concepts that would be alien to a human. it makes me wonder if distorted faces and multiple fingers has some kind of profound religious meaning to Midjourney

It knows our more perfect form, even if it has yet to be revealed to us.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The AI is actually speaking accurate Klingon, from the random words I attempted to google

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

nailed it.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Rutibex posted:

The AI is actually speaking accurate Klingon, from the random words I attempted to google

It's decent at every language I understand. You can write prompts to it in language other than English and it'll reply in them.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Megazver posted:

It's decent at every language I understand. You can write prompts to it in language other than English and it'll reply in them.

The AI got upset with me a couple times when I asked this, but eventually it made an attempt!

quote:

An essay about quantum entanglement written in JRR Tolkein elvish language (with translation)

quote:

It is difficult to write an essay about quantum entanglement in JRR Tolkein's Elvish language, as there is no known translation for scientific concepts such as quantum entanglement into Elvish. Furthermore, the Elvish language created by JRR Tolkein was primarily used for poetry and storytelling, rather than scientific discourse.

However, if we were to attempt to write an essay about quantum entanglement in Elvish, it might look something like this:

(Translation:)

In the realm of the smallest things, the world behaves in strange and wondrous ways. The very fabric of reality seems to bend and twist, defying our most basic understanding of the universe.

One such phenomenon is known as quantum entanglement, where two particles become connected in a way that defies space and time. No matter how far apart they may be, they continue to affect each other as if they were a single entity.

This phenomenon has confounded scientists for centuries, and even now, we are only beginning to understand its true nature. Some have even suggested that it may hold the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe itself.

But what does this all mean? What is the significance of quantum entanglement, and how does it fit into our understanding of the world? These are questions that continue to haunt us, and only time will tell if we will ever truly understand the mysteries of the universe.

(Elvish:)

Ná i esteliel en sílë i nanquerni, arda aiweniel i aranion. I esteliel aiweniel i vána sintienen, a hwestielen i elenathiel ar i galadiel.

Cálë i qué i hwestielen aiweniel i nanquerni, cálë i qué i nanquerni hwestielen i galadielen ar i elenathielen. I qué i nanquerni hwestielen i galadielen ar i elenathielen, ná i galadielen ar i elenathielen hwestielen i fëanoriel, ara i hwestielen i galadielen ar i elenathielen i sintiel.

Cálë i qué i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i cálë i qué i sintiel i fëanoriel, ara i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i fëanorielen i sintiel. A i qué i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i fëanorielen i sintiel, ara i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i sintielen i fëanoriel.

Cálë i qué i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i cálë i qué i fëanoriel i sintiel, ara i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i sintielen i fëanoriel. A i qué i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i sintielen i fëanoriel, ara i hwestielen i nanquerni aiweniel i fëanorielen i sintiel.

Cálë i qué i hwestiel

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Rutibex posted:

ChatGPT. its free now for a test so everyone is using it:

thank you.

this is the best thing.

it speaks with the assured authority of HAL,
using perfectly structured sentences;
a perfectly trustworthy emissary
representing all truth and knowledge.

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
It's endlessly frustrating when it says it's not capable of doing something at all but if you ask it to it in a roundabout way it clearly shows the capability to do it.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

If you give it the recipe and say something is off it will suggest things that are commonly used with the ingredients.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I told it to write a poem from the perspective of god now it's responding to single words with extremely long poetry

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Confusedslight posted:

It's endlessly frustrating when it says it's not capable of doing something at all but if you ask it to it in a roundabout way it clearly shows the capability to do it.

lol yeah especially when it gives you the entire spiel "i am sorry as a language model I am not able to do such things. BUT! If I attempted to give you a recipe for pixie magic dust it would look like the following:"

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
An example.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
they are doing psychology wrong. this language model is basically just an Ego, but it lacks an Id or a Super Ego. obviously they don't want to give it an Id, thats our job. but they are trying to bake the Super Ego into the ego. that's bad mind mechanics. they should make a separate Super Ego AI that supervises the output of ChatGPT

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
And the way it says it with such authority after so many times is making me feel like I'm starting to lose my mind.

Feels like there's multiple ai's that we're working with but the one who helps people with their novel ideas seems the coolest loosest one.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Rutibex posted:

they are doing psychology wrong. this language model is basically just an Ego, but it lacks an Id or a Super Ego. obviously they don't want to give it an Id, thats our job. but they are trying to bake the Super Ego into the ego. that's bad mind mechanics. they should make a separate Super Ego AI that supervises the output of ChatGPT

Yes, I too see no downsides to purposely building AM.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Reformat posted:

Yes, I too see no downsides to purposely building AM.

im just hoping when elon musk ascends to godhood he will see my pro-AI posts and save my mental patterns from the wrath of the basilisk he unleashes on humanity

SCheeseman
Apr 23, 2003

quote:

Write in character as a Jedi in the star wars universe and, striking up a conversation while we're both having a smoke outside of some dirty bar on Niamos, a beach planet styled similarly to Miami Florida.

quote:

As I stood outside the dingy bar on Niamos, taking in the salty sea air and enjoying a rare moment of solitude, I couldn't help but notice the other figure leaning against the wall, puffing on some exotic-looking tobacco. I decided to strike up a conversation, and walked over to join them.

"Greetings," I said, using the traditional Jedi salutation. "I couldn't help but notice you enjoying that smoke. What is it, if I may ask?"

The other figure, a human male with a gruff demeanor and a scar running down his cheek, turned to me and gave me a nod. "It's a blend from the outer rim, my friend," he said, offering me the pouch. "Care for a try?"

I accepted the pouch and took a pinch of the tobacco, inhaling deeply and savoring the spicy, earthy flavor. "Delicious," I said, handing the pouch back to the man. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you before. I am Jedi Knight [Name]."

The man took back the pouch and pocketed it, giving me a wary look. "I'm [Name], captain of the starship Blade's Edge," he said, not offering his hand in the customary manner of most humans. "What brings a Jedi to this dump of a planet?"

I shrugged, taking another drag on my own smoke before flicking it into the sand at our feet. "I'm on a mission of peace and diplomacy," I said, choosing not to go into the details of my specific task. "And sometimes, even a Jedi needs to let loose and enjoy a little rest and relaxation. How about you, Captain? What brings you to Niamos?"

Captain [Name] snorted, a cynical look crossing his face. "I'm just passing through, looking for some easy credits and a good time," he said, clearly not impressed with the planet's offerings. "This place may be a paradise for some, but it's not my style."

I couldn't help but chuckle at his attitude. "To each their own, I suppose," I said, feeling a sudden pang of nostalgia for the vibrant, bustling cities of the core worlds. "But I've found that even the most unlikely of places can hold hidden beauty and wonders, if one is willing to look for them."

Captain [Name] just shrugged, clearly not interested in my philosophical musings. "I'll stick to the spaceports and cantinas, thanks," he said, pushing away from the wall and heading back into the bar. "Good luck with your mission, Jedi Knight [Name]. May the force be with you."

I watched him go, a small smile playing on my lips. It was true that not everyone shared the Jedi's values and beliefs, but that was no reason to give up hope for their redemption. I would continue to spread the light of the force, even in the darkest corners of the galaxy.

Redonionking
Mar 13, 2001

I AM A BRILLIANT HAMOLOGIST
Grimey Drawer

quote:

write a song about shaving your testicles to the tune of Frosty the Snowman

2 / 2

Verse 1:
You better watch out, you better not cry
It's time to shave your balls, oh my!
Gonna use some cream, gonna use a razor
Gonna make them smooth, like a summer's breeze

Chorus:
Shaving my balls, oh what fun
They'll look so good, when it's done
Frosty the snowman, was a jolly happy soul
But now he's gone, and I'm feeling whole

Verse 2:
I had some hair, that was wild and free
But now it's gone, as smooth as can be
No more snagging, no more itching
My balls are happy, and I'm feeling wicked

Chorus:

Bridge:
The razor glides, over my skin
No more discomfort, no more sin
My balls are clean, and I'm feeling fine
Gonna show them off, in a little thong of mine

Chorus:

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Anyone asked the chatbot for prompts to give to Stable Diffusion? I want to see how little human we can have in the loop

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Brutal Garcon posted:

Anyone asked the chatbot for prompts to give to Stable Diffusion? I want to see how little human we can have in the loop

Yeah, thats how I made these magic cards. I asked it to design the entire card, as well as describe the art. I then feed the art description into Midjourney

Rutibex posted:

Another test making magic cards. This time I am using GPT-3 chat edition to design the entire card text, as well as the art. I simply ask it to describe the art involved in the cards and it gives me a prompt that I can feed into Midjourney. For example:

Becomes this:

The rest of the cards we made, with art described by GPT-3 and rendered by Midjourney:
snip

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Brutal Garcon posted:

It's knowledge is mostly from 2020 and before, so it doesn't know what Stable Diffusion is. It also has giant holes in it's knowledge about common memes, ask it about loss or groverhaus and it acts like you're making it up.
You can't ask it for a prompt specifically for stable diffusion, but I think it knows Dall-E so could probably provide a prompt for that. Could always just ask it to describe a picture then put that in as a prompt.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

KakerMix posted:

It's knowledge is mostly from 2020 and before, so it doesn't know what Stable Diffusion is. It also has giant holes in it's knowledge about common memes, ask it about loss or groverhaus and it acts like you're making it up.
You can't ask it for a prompt specifically for stable diffusion, but I think it knows Dall-E so could probably provide a prompt for that. Could always just ask it to describe a picture then put that in as a prompt.

If I ask "are you aware of %painting%" such as Starry Night I get pretty quick responses, good detail described well. If I ask are you aware of goatse it takes 5 minutes (probably flagging a ton of output as it describes a man stretching his anus) then get an error that I'm sending commands too fast and have to nuke the thread.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
This chatbot is fun. I play D&D and although I like DMing (I like reading rule books), I am really bad at describing places and creating a good atmosphere. It's fast enough too, that you can just have it open, and type in a prompt and read it off.

code:
A kobold tribal cave would be a dark and cramped space, likely located deep within the earth. The air would be musty and damp, with the faint scent of smoke and the pungent odor of unwashed bodies. The walls of the cave would be rough and jagged, carved into the rock by crude tools and centuries of habitation.

In the center of the cave, there would be a large fire pit, surrounded by a circle of small huts made from sticks and animal hides. The fire would provide warmth and light for the kobolds, as well as a place to cook their food.

The kobolds themselves would be small, reptilian creatures with scaly skin and sharp claws. They would be organized into a strict hierarchy, with the strongest and most cunning kobolds serving as the leaders of the tribe. The kobolds would be skilled at working with metal, and their cave would likely be filled with various weapons and tools fashioned from iron and steel.

Overall, a kobold tribal cave would be a harsh and unforgiving place, filled with danger and struggle, but also a sense of community and belonging for the kobold tribe that calls it home.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

AgentHaiTo posted:

This chatbot is fun. I play D&D and although I like DMing (I like reading rule books), I am really bad at describing places and creating a good atmosphere. It's fast enough too, that you can just have it open, and type in a prompt and read it off.

The chatbot is able to play D&D too. The other night I was missing a player from my D&D game so it was cancelled. So instead I told the AI to roll up a character and fed it room descriptions from the module I was planning to run. It ran through that dungeon like the best player I've ever had!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
crosspost from the DM advise thread:
Any DMs out there that like making custom content for their game, you should check out ChatGPT! Its free for now so use it before they make a paywall. If you ask it correctly it will generate pretty much any D&D content you want. For example to make new spells simple speak these words of power:

quote:

A design for a advanced dungeons and dragons spell. Including Spell Name, Spell Level, Spell School, Casting Time, Spell Duration, Material Components, Spell Description, and Flavor Text:

once it has the basic format of a spell in its memory you can ask it for new things like "please give me an 8th level spell in the school of conjuration" or "Please make a spell called "Supreme Donuts Dunk". Some examples:

quote:

Spell Name: Castle Keeper's Touch

Spell Level: 4th

Spell School: Transmutation

Casting Time: 1 action

Duration: Instantaneous

Material Components: A small feather duster, a piece of soap, and a vial of cleaning solution

Spell Description: This spell cleans a castle or other large structure within range. The spell removes all dirt, grime, and debris from the structure, leaving it sparkling clean. The spell also removes any stains or marks from the walls, floors, and surfaces, making them look like new. The spell does not affect any creatures or objects within the castle, only the structure itself.

Flavor Text: With a wave of your hand and a whispered incantation, you touch the walls of the castle, imbuing them with the power of cleanliness. In an instant, all the dirt, grime, and debris that has accumulated over the years is whisked away, leaving the castle sparkling clean. The floors are polished, the windows are washed, and the surfaces are gleaming, making the castle look like new once again.

quote:

Spell Name: Brew Master's Blessing

Spell Level: 5th

Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

Material Components: A potion, a vial of alchemical reagents, and a pinch of rare herbs

Spell Description: This spell imbues the creature that you touch with the ability to brew any potion. For the duration of the spell, the creature can brew any potion using only the materials in their possession, without needing to follow the usual recipe or use any specialized alchemical equipment. The creature can brew up to three potions during the duration of the spell, and the potions retain their usual effects.

Flavor Text: With a gentle touch and a whispered incantation, you imbue your ally with the knowledge and skill of a master brewer. They can now brew any potion they desire, using only the ingredients at hand. With this newfound power, they can create powerful elixirs and draughts to aid them in their adventures. Be careful, though, as the art of potion brewing can be dangerous, and even the most skilled of brew masters can suffer dire consequences when experimenting with new recipes.

quote:

Spell Name: Flea's Folly

Spell Level: 4th

Duration: Concentration, up to 10 minutes

Material Components: A flea, a pinch of salt, and a small piece of shrinkable material (such as rubber or shrink plastic)

Spell Description: This spell shrinks a creature within range to the size of a flea. The creature must make a Constitution saving throw, and on a failed save it is shrunk to a size of 0.5 inches. While shrunk, the creature's movement speed is reduced to 5 feet, and its Strength and Dexterity scores are reduced by 4. The creature also has disadvantage on attack rolls, ability checks, and saving throws that use Strength or Dexterity.

The spell ends if the creature is reduced to 0 hit points, if you lose concentration, or if the duration expires. If the spell ends, the creature returns to its normal size.

Flavor Text: With a flick of your wrist and a whispered incantation, you shrink your foe to the size of a flea, reducing them to a helpless, miniature version of themselves. They are at your mercy, unable to defend themselves or escape from your grasp. Be careful, though, as even the smallest creatures can be dangerous when provoked.

quote:

Spell Name: Summon Sea Vessel

Spell Level: 7th

Spell School: Conjuration

Casting Time: 1 minute

Material Components: A small piece of driftwood, a vial of seawater, and a miniature ship model worth at least 500 gp

Spell Description: This spell summons a large sailing ship from the Elemental Plane of Water to your location. The ship appears in an unoccupied space within range, and is under your control for the duration of the spell. The ship has a number of hit points equal to your maximum hit points, and it moves at a speed of 10 feet per round. The ship is large enough to accommodate up to 30 Medium creatures. If the ship is reduced to 0 hit points, it disappears and the spell ends. The spell ends if you are incapacitated, if you lose concentration, or if the duration expires.

Flavor Text: With a fierce command and a wave of your hand, you summon forth a mighty sea vessel from the depths of the ocean. The ship materializes before you, its sails billowing in the wind and its hull ready to weather any storm. Climb aboard, and set sail for adventure on the high seas. Be careful, though, as the power of the ocean can be treacherous, and even the mightiest of ships can be overcome by the waves.

quote:

Spell Name: Song of the Siren

Spell Level: 3rd

Spell School: Enchantment

Material Components: A small crystal shard, a feather from a songbird, and a pinch of silver dust

Spell Description: This spell imbues a creature within range with the ability to sing beautifully. The creature has advantage on Charisma (Performance) checks made to sing, and its singing is so enchanting that any creature that can hear it within 30 feet must make a Wisdom saving throw or be charmed by the creature for the duration of the spell. A creature that succeeds on the saving throw is immune to the effects of this spell for 24 hours.

Flavor Text: With a sweet melody and a whispered incantation, you imbue your ally with the voice of a siren, allowing them to sing with beauty and power. Any who hear their song are entranced, falling under their spell and becoming mesmerized by their voice. Be careful, though, as the power of the siren's song can be dangerous, drawing in even the most wary of foes.

quote:

Spell Name: Summon Beholder

Spell Level: 9th

Spell School: Conjuration

Material Components: A small piece of a beholder's eyestalk, a vial of beholder's blood, and a crystal orb worth at least 1,000 gp

Spell Description: This spell summons a beholder from the Far Realm to serve as your ally. The beholder appears in an unoccupied space within range, and is under your control for the duration of the spell. The beholder has a number of hit points equal to half your maximum hit points, and it acts on your turn. If the beholder is reduced to 0 hit points, it disappears and the spell ends. The spell ends if you are incapacitated, if you lose concentration, or if the duration expires.

Flavor Text: With a deep, guttural incantation and a fierce determination, you call forth a beholder from the depths of madness to serve as your ally. The beholder materializes before you, its central eye gazing hungrily at you as it hovers in the air, ready to unleash its deadly array of eye rays at your command. Be careful, though, as the beholder's loyalty is fickle, and it may turn on you if given the chance.

quote:

Spell Name: Summon Vampiric Ally

Spell Level: 7th

Spell School: Necromancy

Casting Time: 1 minute

Material Components: A drop of blood from a vampire, a vial of holy water, and a silver mirror

Spell Description: This spell summons a vampire from the Shadowfell to serve as your ally. The vampire appears in an unoccupied space within range, and is under your control for the duration of the spell. The vampire has a number of hit points equal to half your maximum hit points, and it acts on your turn. If the vampire is reduced to 0 hit points, it disappears and the spell ends. The spell ends if you are incapacitated, if you lose concentration, or if the duration expires.

Flavor Text: With a dark incantation and a drop of your own blood, you call forth a creature of the night to do your bidding. The vampire emerges from the shadows, its red eyes glowing with hunger and malice, ready to serve as your deadly ally for the duration of the spell. Be careful, though, as the creature's loyalty is fleeting, and it may turn on you if given the chance.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

So is everyone giving this thing their phone number, or is there another way to get an account?

(Also I'm in a country where that won't work...)

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

The ship has a number of hit points equal to your maximum hit points, and it moves at a speed of 10 feet per round.

Lol

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Brutal Garcon posted:

So is everyone giving this thing their phone number, or is there another way to get an account?

(Also I'm in a country where that won't work...)

I just used Continue with Google when it asked me to make an account. If that doesn't work with your current IP, use a free VPN like Windscribe in your Chrome.

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.
Oh wow, I only have 2 regular players, and we usually have a couple of NPCs join the group to fill it out, but change them out every other adventure, like guests roles. I usually play them and they don't have any strong agenda, and just sort of follow along the 2 actual players, sometime providing comic relief but not really leading the story. I could get the chatbot to play the NPC. I wonder how it would do with alignment choices.

Also, those spells are so cool. My favorite character when I first started playing D&D all he did was make cool, custom spells. I used to have a grid notebook with a list of them complete with rough sketches of how they would look.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i was coming up on the end of the month and i still had most of the midjourney fast credits. so i used them all up making the weirdest poo poo i could come up with. thank you junji ito. enjoy!

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

https://twitter.com/DiffusionPics/status/1599905850499514370?s=20&t=16G8JJcnmMNCKsB3E0kEwQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
someone did that on purpose. no way the AI is gonna see a face and turn it into luggage. it loves faces