Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Oh ur into hardcore coding?

/ I remove my iWatch and Alex Chiu rings

Let's get this poo poo started

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Collapsing Farts posted:

It’s funny that folks say ”an entire civilization believed X” because some random smallpenised greek goon wrote a play trying to claim that actually, small penises are cool and good! and 2000 years later someone finds this text and concludes that this totally was the norm and popular belief

Go look at pretty much any Greek statue of anyone who was supposed to be hot.

Sylvian Wastes
Jan 3, 2022

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/aniccia/status/1599961948808151041
https://twitter.com/SF311/status/1599970334744125441
Someone just flagged the department of building inspection about the news that Elon was making bedrooms in twitter hq.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Flinger posted:

This thread is putting more thought into dick size than ancient greeks ever did

You may be surprised to learn just how much time the ancient greeks spent thinking about dicks

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Doctor Butts posted:

https://youtu.be/u8qgehH3kEQ

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Zil posted:

At that point just hook them up to feeding tubes and mount the employee to the desk.

i have no bowels and i must tweet

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Sylvian Wastes posted:

Someone just flagged the department of building inspection about the news that Elon was making bedrooms in twitter hq.

yes, this will be the thing to finally get elon in trouble!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Sylvian Wastes posted:

Wow, how convenient, the coastal elites of San Francisco start "investigating" Elon on a bullshit pretext like "Zoning" and "Building codes" :rolleyes:

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
All of these "woke" labor laws keep stopping me from paying my employees in muskbucks.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Songbearer posted:

for loving Twitter

Right, if it was eeking it this last bit of code and now we can detect cancer in its earliest stages, then great. Instead it's to make it easier for dipshits to post their white supremacy creeds online and give the company an extra week before it is completely bankrupt.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

QuarkJets posted:

You may be surprised to learn just how much time the ancient greeksBabylonians spent thinking about dicks

Ezekiel 23:20 posted:

20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

:pervert::dong::pervert:

:geoduck:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

when i did cleaning work it was always poo poo but the worst stuff was when people were in the office you were supposed to clean. can you imagine trying to tidy musk's 'office' when he's twitter posting/high as gently caress at 5am and you've got like forty more rooms to do in less than 2 hours.

e: i imagine he's one of those freaks who goes around and sticks his finger down the back of a cupboard and will tut tut if there's dust.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Are building inspectors like US Post agents or IRS where actually they have to be able to overhear a whispered conversation and shoot an unlicenced exhaust cowling from 50 paces?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I love how much about this sequence is bullshit

In fact did he only unplug the monitor by yanking the hdmi cable?

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Doctor Butts posted:

Let's doooo it

*anally doses nootropics*

My brain is OVERCLOCKED to 6 dimensions!!!

remember that time around 201X when people sold nootropics and people were overdosing all the time? good times good times

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Overdosing on the immunosuppressants they gave me for my neuralink implant to own the libs

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
gonna overclock my brain by jamming 256 GB DDR4 modules directly into my grey matter

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Sexual Aluminum posted:

I like how the richest man on the planet isn't considered part of the Elites.

You realize that by "Elites" he means "Jews" right?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

hemale in pain posted:

e: i imagine he's one of those freaks who goes around and sticks his finger down the back of a cupboard and will have an absolute screaming meltdown if there's one speck of dust.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

fizzy posted:

Does Elon even drive around in a Tesla?

He uses a jet to go like 30 miles. We need a new tesla jet for him to use and then it nosedives into a mountain

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I'm a weirdo who actually wouldn't mind having a smart phone in his brain, in theory, but I would need some rock-solid guarantees that the neural lacing they install to wire the thing in would never become outdated. Imagine having the og iPhone fused to your brain in 2022 with the only upgrade path being to open your skull up and strip it out. "Sorry boss, I'm going to need three months off this year; I'll be recovering in Verizon's local ICU after I merge my consciousness with the new Muskphone 2."

Also, what do you do about battery life.

Also, what do you do about heat management.

Also, it has to be internal, both for vanity reasons and because of how many times I've snagged my earbuds on a door handle while going about my day. Imagine giving yourself moderate brain damage while vacuuming because the external part of your brain got caught on the junk drawer knob.

Ok, talked myself out of wanting a phone in my brain.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Now I'm imagining a lithium ion battery fire, but happening inside your dang head.

Would be a pretty good horror film death.

kender
Dec 15, 2000
Forum Veteran

mysterious frankie posted:

Also, what do you do about battery life.

Also, what do you do about heat management.

I have an electrical spinal cord stimulator implanted in me. To keep it smaller, I wear a portable recharger when it needs it, that functions a lot like those tables you could lie your phone down to recharge. Just a dumb rear end fanny pack hooked up to my external battery to charge it. I can also control how much current, so it doesn't get too hot. The battery is also in my hip, and then a few very thin leads up my spine, vs my loving brain. Not a fan of loving with my spine, but less so of my god damned brain.

The monkeys probably only got a singular glass of water and A/C adaptor plug ins directly to the wall though.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Machai posted:

He uses a jet to go like 30 miles. We need a new tesla jet for him to use and then it nosedives into a mountain an elementary school

ftfy

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

kender posted:

I have an electrical spinal cord stimulator implanted in me. To keep it smaller, I wear a portable recharger when it needs it, that functions a lot like those tables you could lie your phone down to recharge. Just a dumb rear end fanny pack hooked up to my external battery to charge it. I can also control how much current, so it doesn't get too hot. The battery is also in my hip, and then a few very thin leads up my spine, vs my loving brain. Not a fan of loving with my spine, but less so of my god damned brain.

The monkeys probably only got a singular glass of water and A/C adaptor plug ins directly to the wall though.

I would like to hear more about this

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Yeah please make a thread about being a cyborg

kender
Dec 15, 2000
Forum Veteran

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Really neat idea someone had in about 1992 - if someone suffers from chronic pain, they run two electrical leads up or down your spinal column, depending on where the pain is.

Each of the leads has about 5 places for current to flow through, and with their magic settings box, they set where the current goes through, how fast, what frequency, etc etc. Depending on the brand, you can futz with this a bit, to zero in on the pain.

When they do it first, they do a trial, without installing the battery, where you have an external one to make sure the treatment helps. Quite a few companies have stuff out there, and quite a few have been sued for it. Spinal Cord Stimulation is the basic thing to google about with it, and tons of videos about it (and showing it - it's like 90% an epidural with a few more pictures to test placement) - I did two tests, one for high frequency pulses, and the other on direct Dorsal Root Ganglion pulsing. The high frequency worked better for me, so after two months of the second test, they jammed that into me, and made a pocket in my hip, and dropped the little battery in there.

I have my remote for the settings, charge that with your normal plug on the wall, and to charge my device, I plug the hand held into the magical belt and wear it, once I place it, it can charge through my skin. If the settings are too high, you can cause heat problems - but you can adjust those settings down to not be a problem.

This was a last resort after two years of physical therapy, trigger point injections and gabbapentin for a testicle problem that shows no visible damage. It's helping pretty well. Not many people have it for that, it's nominally for backpain, but can hit a lot of places on ya if you have a doctor who is patient and smart enough. And not employed by TwitterMonkeyKilling Inc.

I can go on a bit more about it, but I am on week 5 of having the thing fully in my body after the tests, so I'm not as educated about it yet as I am all my other health problems.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

massive spider posted:

I always assumed the “ancient Greeks thought small penises we’re beautiful” thing came about less as a formal rule and more that if you were sculpting marble dudes with huge hogs people would side eye you and someone would probably break it off to take home so best sidestep it.

Alcibiades was forbidden from leading the Sicilian Expedition he proposed for breaking a penis off a statue

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

goatface posted:

Does the US have the law that you can't volunteer yourself for someone else's unlicensed human testing? I would expect it to, but I've been surprised before.

“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

The law won’t stop him from lobotomizing people. The law will protect him from any punishment for lobotomizing people.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

loving Moron posted:

I don't understand what they are saying.

We'll look at Mr. Big Dick over here.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

What if the statues had been defaced like that jesus painting restore? Like whoever did it thought they were making them better and all these statues used to have strong, sturdy, vibrant, units.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Maybe the penises on the marble statues started out big, but then the artist made some mistakes and had to correct them.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

The Locator posted:

"Striking Back" at Elon by opening an investigation before he even bought the company. Truly our government is all knowing and went back to the past in order to strike back at him.

lol that the embed works but the link went to "sorry, something went wrong" 3x when I tried to open the site.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You can't shrink a Michelangelo penis. The man was a master.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
he had the talent to look at a large penis and see the small penis that already existed inside of it

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Mozi posted:

he had the talent to look at a large penis and see the small penis that already existed inside of it

Sounds like a euphemism for circumcision.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Don't be stupid. It's about docking.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Sylvian Wastes posted:

I had a client once that was a massive warehouse/fulfillment center. They had a truck driver that lost all his money by marrying a mail-order Russian bride, whom divorced him. They let him live in part of the warehouse afterwards because they felt bad, and later on a disgruntled ex-employee blew the whistle with the town fire chief and he came in and fined them five figures. Turns out your insurance company doesn't like this sort of thing either as they were notified and dropped them, lol

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

That’s very interesting fellow Roboman! (I only have mechanical and artificial heart parts). I did participate in a study for pain issues, using active nerve block pumps. Been dealing with constant pain for a nerve issue for several years now, wishing you the best on relief with your new gadgetry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

idk if the SF building department has the power to cause The Mattering (tm) but I work with local code officials and they are some petty bitches so they will at least be super annoying to Musk