Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

What a loving hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

keeper should save that

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Incredible finish

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

fridge corn posted:

🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🇵🇹🌽🌽🌽🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🇵🇹🇵🇹🌽🌽🔥🇵🇹🌽🔥🇵🇹🔥🇵🇹🔥🇵🇹🇵🇹🔥🇵🇹🔥🔥🔥🔥🇵🇹🇵🇹🌽🌽🔥🇵🇹🌽🔥😻😻🇵🇹🇵🇹

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Love me a nice roofer

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

proper goal

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Finally someone puts their laces through one

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vegetable posted:

keeper should save that

I get why you're saying this but the chance of a shot successfully going where that went is ridiculously loving low and the keeper was set for a cross/shot across to the far post. Keeper was done by a wonderful finish

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Yeh that's a wondergoal, not much you can do about that. Had no right to go in but it did.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
phwoar but make it sad

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Ronaldo-free Portugal seem pretty fun and good tbh

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

portugal playing more positive football in 20 minutes than spain has in their last 20 games

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

peanut- posted:

Ronaldo-free Portugal seem pretty fun and good tbh

Portugal-Argentina final but both Messi and Ronaldo ride the bench the whole time

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

starting to think elvedi should have gotten his spot back, schär looks a bit desperate

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

lol at pepe going up the field just to foul a dude

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Portugal-Argentina final but both Messi and Ronaldo ride the bench the whole time

:hmmyes:

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

Average Lettuce posted:

Wouldn't it be cool for Portugal to win by a lot without Ronaldo?? We all support the Portugals here, right?

Let's be absolutely clear about this: the only thing anyone should be hoping for is Portugal to go 2-0 up, bring Ronald on for the last half hour to give him a chance to not be a oval office, and then they concede one hundred goals

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
How many full kits will Ronaldo wear to lift the world cup if he doesn't play another game

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

UnfurledSails posted:

haha that was great

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Porto-Argie final, but Ron and Messi make a lunge for the ball in the first 5 and do a hammy at the same time.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wazzerphuk posted:

Let's be absolutely clear about this: the only thing anyone should be hoping for is Portugal to go 2-0 up, bring Ronald on for the last half hour to give him a chance to not be a oval office, and then they concede one hundred goals

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Wazzerphuk posted:

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Wazzerphuk posted:

If we are to lose, let it be funny.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

How many full kits will Ronaldo wear to lift the world cup if he doesn't play another game

full kit winker

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Wazzerphuk posted:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Wazzerphuk posted:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Wazzerphuk posted:

:yeah:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

New hotness eclipsing Ronaldo already :sickos:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

But also:

Wazzerphuk posted:

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
If he comes on, gets injured, and then a moth lands on his face again then I'd be ok with that too

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Wazzerphuk posted:

If he comes on, gets injured, and then a moth lands on his face again then I'd be ok with that too

Love that little guy

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Wazzerphuk posted:

Make it 200 to be safe

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Missus would love if I had a ball recovery time of 20 seconds

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Pepe got UP

Great header

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
gently caress

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
he may be ancient but he knows how to use that big bald head

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

So, who is the oldest player to score a goal in a world cup knockout game?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

UnfurledSails posted:

Pepe.txt

Wazzerphuk posted:

And this

King of False Promises
Jul 31, 2000

oooof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

What a loving header