Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quadramind

Hello, shitbirds. I am pleased to be here. Meased to pleet you. Welcome.

I have been lurking, and I understand that it is my duty to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Quadramind posted:

Hello, shitbirds. I am pleased to be here. Meased to pleet you. Welcome.

I have been lurking, and I understand that it is my duty to post.

the second duty is pet pictures, or funny animal pictures in general

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

this page has 2 repeating numbers and the second set of numbers repeated is the first set, if added together

my animal brain loves this for some reason, it's just goin' wild, shooting fireworks around like i just solved some sort of huge difficult puzzle

Quadramind

Heather Papps

hello friend

good dog

Quadramind

There's one with my pet in it, too. Her name's Cujo. Don't know the deer's name.

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
computers is good at Stratego now

https://www.deepmind.com/blog/mastering-stratego-the-classic-game-of-imperfect-information

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

B33rChiller

Spots + antlers on a deer, as well as the colour of that fuel can suggest you're somewhere in Europe?

Or maybe Africa?
Nice cat too!

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Heather Papps

hello friend

and the kitty shall lay down with the deer. reindeer? what is that friend? the antlers are palmate. a caribou?

Heather Papps

hello friend

welcome to byob where our zeal for animals and also noticing things is boundless

Quadramind

Fallow deer. I live in a 700+ hectare park in Ireland. Foxes, badgers, buzzards, sparrowhawks, rabbits, and one putrid goon.

All the good stuff

Quadramind

You can always tell a man's worth by the colour of his fuel

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Quadramind posted:

Fallow deer. I live in a 700+ hectare park in Ireland. Foxes, badgers, buzzards, sparrowhawks, rabbits, and one putrid goon.

All the good stuff

Sounds magical :allears: Please share your wind in the willows adventures with us!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ohtori Akio

Quadramind posted:

All the good stuff

Intensely jealous. Post more when you get a chance.

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh wow fallow deer are neat. the first couple antler growths are like most other deers, all spiky like, then they develop palms that grow wider over time. thank you quadramind i love to learn a neat thing about animals i was not aware of.

i figured antlers were either like moose or like deer but i was wrong.

Quadramind

I have a lot of adventures to share, but not much time to make new ones. I'll try to ration.

barclayed

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
hello byob i am back from my unexpected vacation and i briefly skimmed over the 302 new messages wow you guys talk a lot

Ohtori Akio
I hope you're doing well barclayed. I saw some of your posts about the vacation and was rather worried.

kalel

hope you're doing ok barclayed. sending you warm fuzzy vibes

Ohtori Akio
Also, hot tip for new posters, coming back to a chat thread: say wow didn't read that poo poo lol.

barclayed

Ohtori Akio posted:

Also, hot tip for new posters, coming back to a chat thread: say wow didn't read that poo poo lol.

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

:hai:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Actually I read everything I just can't let go :sweatdrop:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

barclayed

Ohtori Akio posted:

I hope you're doing well barclayed. I saw some of your posts about the vacation and was rather worried.

kalel posted:

hope you're doing ok barclayed. sending you warm fuzzy vibes

thank y'all, i really appreciate it. got me some new medications that seem to be helping. o7

"What I wouldn't give to return to those halcyon days."

Heather Papps

hello friend

barclayed posted:

thank y'all, i really appreciate it. got me some new medications that seem to be helping. o7

heck yeah i hope the trip wasn't overly memorable

Bad Video Games

I hate winter. And rain. Bleh.

Bad Video Games

The good news is Christmas will be over in 20 days.

Quadramind

Kalel, my best friend draws animals smoking cigarettes in mspaint and your av gives me warm feelings.

Shifty Nipples

glad you're ok barclayed

nice rack

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Walla posted:

The good news is Christmas will be over in 20 days.

Oh dang, its close isnt it!!

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

soon it will be over for another whole year

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello byob, I had a mental health breakdown today during our final presentation and was walked across campus by my professor to a counselor. Kacie was with. I need help and I haven't been getting it so far and it sort of came to a head. I'm sitting in bed right now with the bird watching over me. Thank you for being who you are in my life, BYOB.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Viginti Septem posted:

Hello byob, I had a mental health breakdown today during our final presentation and was walked across campus by my professor to a counselor. Kacie was with. I need help and I haven't been getting it so far and it sort of came to a head. I'm sitting in bed right now with the bird watching over me. Thank you for being who you are in my life, BYOB.

big hugs 2 u my frind

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

take care of yourself, friend. give my love to Kacie.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Viginti Septem posted:

you got this. a storm coming to a head is a prelude to it breaking.

Shifty Nipples

Viginti Septem posted:

Dr. Honked posted:

big hugs 2 u my frind

rear end-penny posted:

take care of yourself, friend.

Heather Papps posted:

you got this.

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

:glomp:

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Stoner Sloth

barclayed posted:

:glomp: glad to hear it friend!

Viginti Septem posted:

glad you have Kacie :angel: and sending you good thoughts and much love, things can and will get better - just remember to be kind to, and patient with, yourself :sympathy:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Viginti Septem posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

Viginti Septem posted:

:love: