Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

The best burger comes from the Harvey's/Swiss Chalet combo. Where else can you get a Big Harv with a half rotisserie chicken that you bought with Scene points?

Checkmate Americans and British

If you're not dipping your fries in chalet sauce your life is incomplete.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I thought Swiss chalet went out of business years ago, shocked to learn they're still around lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

If you're not dipping your fries in chalet sauce your life is incomplete.

Good fries don't need any kind of dip HTH

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i tried yoohoo once and it tasted like poo poo so i looked at the ingredients and was amazed to find that its chocolate flavoured water?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

italian quid posted:

I thought Swiss chalet went out of business years ago, shocked to learn they're still around lol

there are somehow still a few Sizzlers and Shakey's around

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Kirios posted:

Good fries don't need any kind of dip HTH

You can drink the chalet sauce if you prefer.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Swiss Chalet is like Canadian Boston Market right

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Do they make rotisserie chicken dinners for 12.99?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Grimson posted:

i tried yoohoo once and it tasted like poo poo so i looked at the ingredients and was amazed to find that its chocolate flavoured water?

Unless you are somehow drinking vegetable oil based liquids everything you drink is just some form of flavored water.

Yoo-hoo is gross though.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Yoohoo has whey and nonfat dry milk in it, so it must be good for you. It does taste like sweaty, unwashed rear end, though.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
For the record, Swiss Chalet is poo poo. Harvey's is better, but only marginally.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

My parents went out to Swiss Chalet at nearly every opportunity growing up and I don't think I could legitimately eat something from them now without gagging. Harvey's quality fluctuates wildly from location to location but on the whole I find they tend to overcook their burgers.

And this is coming from the man who likes little caesars pizzas

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Do they make rotisserie chicken dinners for 12.99?

you bet your rear end they do

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Alaois posted:

Swiss Chalet is like Canadian Boston Market right

You're thinking of Boston pizza

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

italian quid posted:

And this is coming from the man who likes little caesars pizzas

Fresh, hot Little Caesar's is no worse than Domino's, Pizza Hut, or Papa John's.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Kirios posted:

I'm not sure why they advertise their burgers having British beef as if that's something anyone would actually want.

1996 was 26 years ago. BSE has basically been eradicated globally. It says British Beef for the same reason any domestically produced thing advertises the fact.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

we called it mad cow disease back then when I was a kid

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

quote:

He had responsibility for food safety during the mad cow disease epidemic in 1989–90 which eventually claimed 178 British lives. At the height of the crisis in May 1990, he attempted to refute the growing evidence for BSE/Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease by feeding his four-year-old daughter Cordelia a burger in front of press cameras.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

we called it mad cow disease back then when I was a kid

but enough about my wife :dadjoke:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Back when I lived in Scotland my mom wouldn't let me eat the school lunch haggas because of mad cow and it pissed me off so much.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Dairy Queen is low key the best burger chain.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Lucasar posted:

get the gently caress out of here

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lucasar posted:

This is a disaster of a take

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

ethanol posted:

This is a disaster of a take
A crime, even
An AD21 of a take

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've never seen a dairy queen that serves anything other than ice cream

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Most Canadian Dairy Queens serve burgers, chicken fingers and hot dogs and they are all the worst garbage.

Canadian A&W is great though.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

How do you all feel about Sonic? The Fast food company, not the blue hedgehog that has to go fast.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

there are somehow still a few Sizzlers and Shakey's around

somebody licensed Shakey's to Japan and some of them are still going, it's bizarre.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

No joke if I want chicken tenders that are fast food tier, Dairy Queen is the best place for them. No one knows how good they are. That said the combo with loving toast and their horrible fries sucks. Their chicken strips are just strangely good.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Coincidence that our Charles Leclerc is flying to see the ex, while Big Sharl is now single??

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Custard Undies posted:

Coincidence that our Charles Leclerc is flying to see the ex, while Big Sharl is now single??

I'm here with her as I post!

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Custard Undies posted:

How do you all feel about Sonic? The Fast food company, not the blue hedgehog that has to go fast.

i like them but would put it on the same level as dairy queen.

still they do have the footlong chili cheese dog and it's hard to go wrong with that

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Tsaedje posted:

1996 was 26 years ago. BSE has basically been eradicated globally. It says British Beef for the same reason any domestically produced thing advertises the fact.

Eh it's just how it works, you make fun of national traits years after it must surely no longer be a thing, like banning abortion and not having universal healthcare, 2 things that wouldn't be true of any country in 2022.

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

https://twitter.com/F1/status/1600453106801614848?s=20&t=X26opIwQZs442IuYjLIS3g

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Baku sprint could be absolute madness

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Or maybe they don't have to do sprint races at all?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Rectal Placenta posted:

Or maybe they don't have to do sprint races at all?

If Baku comes through like we know it can then maybe they'll bin the sprint race idea entirely

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

ilmucche posted:

If Baku comes through like we know it can then maybe they'll bin the sprint race idea entirely

Very iconic picture already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Finally, proper posting uniform