Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

every post in this thread must be funny and also make us more mentally ill. that should be the criteria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Noblesse Obliged posted:

every post in this thread must be funny and also make us more mentally ill. that should be the criteria

The Ken Finkleman Standard

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
You'll know when to start shooting when Penis Satan commands it.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
The best defense is knowing always what items around you are flammable and carrying a lighter

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
im always on fire baby

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
imagine the justification being for against gun control being “just wait until the canadian government starts deploying south american death squads in the streets” how broke brain are some of you people

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

DariusLikewise posted:

imagine the justification being for against gun control being “just wait until the canadian government starts deploying south american death squads in the streets” how broke brain are some of you people

please. we only allow South American death franchises here

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Buddy, I've started Chilean everyday at 4:20 since some time in the mid 1990s

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Let Loose The Cows Of War (What's Your Beef?)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS RED DAWN AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JED ECKERT. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN RUSSIANS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY SIGNLEHANDEDLY FOUGHT OFF A RUSSIAN INVASION FORCE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT”

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I remember being excited to watch Red Dawn on TV and quitting less than halfway through

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
It's so boring

ARACHTION
Mar 10, 2012

I was thinking of getting to learn how to use guns but I realized I have much better things to do with my time. If our society devolves to the point that I need guns to survive, it’s not a society I want to live in.

Hopefully I will be able to MAID myself before the chuds string me up :).

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

gonna maid myself to avoid reading d&d posting in cspam

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
French MAID outfit

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

apatheticman posted:

Ol Sausage fingers was just biding his time until he could usher in a glorious sharing of wealth amongst the masses.

Magna
cArta
Great
Again

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
applying for maid because im so much smarter than anyone in this thread and its frankly embrassing

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I would like to point out that al of the left wing guerillas who died losing gun battles did not die in Pinochet's torture prisons, where they did much worse things to people than killing them. That was my original point, if you recall

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What would Pierre Polivere's torture prisons look like?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
wait three years and find out

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

A Russian troll farm posted:

I would like to point out that al of the left wing guerillas who died losing gun battles did not die in Pinochet's torture prisons, where they did much worse things to people than killing them. That was my original point, if you recall

Cool cool cool

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
remember folks, die with your boots on. no one wants to go to hell in sock feet

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

flashy_mcflash posted:

What would Pierre Polivere's torture prisons look like?

like torture prisons? if you're implying canadian conservatives lack some essential base cruelty that pinochet's people had, i don't think i would agree with that

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
you know when you lay out 'captured by Pollievre' and 'killed by Pinochet' right next to each other, i do strongly prefer the latter

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i think the joke is that PP is too stupid to create a proper torture prison, and would make a real mess of it and probably have fluffy pillows and feathers or something

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
buddy, manotick is a torture prison already

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I don't think that Canada is going to put goons in torture prisons or attack goons with guns.

But I like to be pleasantly surprised, so fingers crossed!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mameluke posted:

like torture prisons? if you're implying canadian conservatives lack some essential base cruelty that pinochet's people had, i don't think i would agree with that

They've got the cruelty but none of the follow- through.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

look at all this d&d posting

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

flashy_mcflash posted:

They've got the cruelty but none of the follow- through.

well they are currently succeeding in privatizing healthcare after decades of prep

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Mameluke posted:

buddy, manotick is a torture prison already

it took me a minute to get that this was actually a town outside ottawa, and not literally a canadian prison

e2: yes, yes i did

infernal machines has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Dec 8, 2022

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
had flashy_mcflash used the Sarc Mark, i would have taken his comment as a joke and not a rhetorical question

edit: did you edit your post while i was replying to it, im

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm going to feel so conflicted getting onto the government operated bullet train that will whisk me off to torture prison

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I'm going to feel so conflicted getting onto the government operated bullet train that will whisk me off to torture prison

im going to feel pretty good about it because the trains dont work in this loving country

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hahaha. oh man, what a lark.

government operated high speed rail.

we'll definitely see the death squads roaming the streets before that day

imagine being two hours late to the gas chamber because your death train had to wait for CN rail to clear the line

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Gas chamber transit fee paid via PRESTO card, 2 years labor.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
MAID in the USA

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

infernal machines posted:

i think the joke is that PP is too stupid to create a proper torture prison, and would make a real mess of it and probably have fluffy pillows and feathers or something

We already know exactly what PP's political prisons would look like and the torture would be getting this lecture in person:

https://twitter.com/PierrePoilievre/status/1543585267403014145

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

eXXon posted:

We already know exactly what PP's political prisons would look like and the torture would be getting this lecture in person:

lmao i forgot about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

eXXon posted:

I was thinking of exactly this haha